I think I found the motherload guys! Have I made it yet...

I think I found the motherload guys! Have I made it yet? Had to crop out many of these holy waters to fit the picture for Jow Forums

Attached: 20190319_133842.jpg (1960x3300, 3.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

caffeineinformer.com/death-by-caffeine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea I've been to Costco too

How many would you have to drink to die? 3?

2 according to a doctor. I'm not even kidding.

Grown men drinking engery drink, fuck Americans are truly pathetic....

thats retarded, 2 have 300mg caffeine the LD50 of caffeine in humans is estimated to be 150–200mg...

...per kilogram of body mass

faggot

I've done 3 in 24 hours, not dead yet.
Coffee tastes disgusting, go fuck yourself. BOOMERS RISE UP.

Bless you

Attached: 6A718422-A620-40FE-BE47-74042D922014.jpg (1409x1600, 197K)

Depends on your caffeine tolerance, existing heart conditions/etc...

Redbull was fucking aweful. Monster is just out of this world fuck me up aweful

Are you a doctor?

Didn't think so

Reddit spacing retard

I've never seen a more holy union in my life.

look up what ld50 means
look up what argumentum ab auctoritate means...
...faggot

user. This is just the first shipment I received from costco. When trading you dont have time for more than one costco trip a year.. Gotta keep an empty room for your monster storage especially if you go through 4 a day. Pic related * it's Me rn

Attached: 1550865481204.png (750x563, 495K)

Dude those are last year's sips get with the fucking times you old fart

Attached: vpx-bang-black-cherry-vanilla.png (660x298, 194K)

>Had to crop out many of these holy waters to fit the picture for Jow Forums
LOLWUT

Attached: funny82.jpg (516x600, 166K)

It was too much for the innocent eyes on Jow Forums...

Attached: 1550073659295.jpg (639x620, 122K)

FROSE ROSE EZ

Look up the hebrew number 6.

sam's club?

enjoy kidney stones and/or crippling fatigue

>crippling fatigue
from caffeine? How?

Have you been to Finland?

my wife religously drinks those. shes a zoomer

a standard can of redbull has about 80mg caffeine, if you drink a large can that is about the same as a standard coffee and quite frankly I did that regularly for a while and that shit is so sour that I couldn't gulp it but had to take my time drinking it (could last 30min-2h depending on how concentrated I was on working), monster by the way has the same caffeine content (I think it might be regulated, not sure), I don't really get why you'd say that monster is alot worse unless you drank the 24oz can

200mg per kg sounds wrong, that would be 200000mg if you're 100kg (too lazy to calculate the standard 80kg), or 200g of raw caffeine

and acute LD50 describes the dosage that's going to kill you on the spot, that doesn't mean you can go ahead and drink 2500mg of caffeine without risking symptoms like extremely high bloodpressure following a potential heart attack, you'd be lucky to get away with a extremely painful migraine and a irritated bladder

we should cool it with the caffeine honestly; it's in so much stuff that we don't even notice and especially if you have children you should watch out that they don't drink too much caffeinated drinks (coke, black tea using ice tea, zoomers love their arizona), also that shit is really fucking sugary and don't let your kids get fat either

btw here's a calculator that might be interesting for you boomers:
caffeineinformer.com/death-by-caffeine

This

caffeine can severely dehydrate you or the sugar contained in these drinks can cause a sugar high and a sugar down

I mostly stopped drinking caffeine after I noticed my coffee wasn't helping me stay awake anymore

*20000mg

While you're on your third siesta, us Americans are still working so that we can send foreign aid to you, NIGGER

get a load of mr high and mighty I dont drink coffee anymore over here

Attached: murica.gif (480x270, 3.58M)

wheres the pina collada?

nani

Attached: 1537979844785.png (1229x1160, 710K)

> tfw unironically drink 1-2 energy drinks a day

Who /bang/gang here

>drinking a meme energy drink with "SUPER CREATINE"
I can't believe you stupid zoomers fall for marketing that easy. I used to drink monster and bawls in high school, but natural caffeine pills are pennies for 200mg.

Attached: brainlet.png (235x214, 7K)

it's just my personal anecdote that that type of shit can happen

chill the fuck out boomer

zoomer omega drinks