How likely is another big economic crisis happening in the next few years?

How likely is another big economic crisis happening in the next few years?

Attached: 940px-GDP_Real_Growth_in_2009.svg.png (940x415, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BHr999RGPQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

50:50

Could you explain why?

>gdp real growth
>uses faked chink numbers
Oh lawdy

Either it happens, or it don't, therefore 50:50

>happening in the next few years?
Its fucking happening now

Care to explain?

inevitable

>low IQ people giving their personal opinion
oh lawdy

even lower IQ falling for obvious bait

China is already going bust, no matter what anyone tells you. In my country of Australia foreign investment from china into my housing market has plummeted because they are bailing out. They aren't buying nearly as much resources and their growth is slowing very quickly. This will ripple down to other countries as well.

what the fuck does this map even mean

It’s even better: based emperor for life Xi the Pooh is actually enforcing the long-standing and previously ignored law that limits Chinese people from moving more than $50k US/year out of the country. That fucker is doing more to protect my interests than my dipshit government (pic related).

Attached: EEEBA2CD-191A-4D9D-B880-56812A113A25.jpg (466x700, 116K)

>That fucker is doing more to protect my interests than my dipshit government (pic related).
Fuck you are right, in a few years the value of Australias housing market will actually be buy able again because of based emperor

Thank fuck, now we need to address the problem of Indian immigration ruining the rental market.
Technically Australia is in a recession now.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the biggest concern in the US the massive stock buyback and corporate debt. Isn't the risk that if interest rates rise then these corporations are fucked OR if consumer spending slows (which it is) then they will be forced to dump stocks purchased on credit?
I know everyone says that debt isn't a bad thing hurr durr, the money is just a number thats printed. This is true but inflation is really starting to hurt consumers. Essentially we are the ones paying back government spending. Increased wages could help. It seems like a cluster fuck and no one knows exactly what is going to happen. Would increased wages mean lower corporate profits resulting in lower share prices?

You think it’s bad now, wait until shit gets really real in a decade or two. We’re in for a rough ride frens

Next 5 years: 60%
Next 10 years: 75%
Next 20 years: 95%

I think a even bigger shitshow will be automation slowly breaking capitalism in the next two decades when more and more consumers will be unable to contribute to and participate in the economy as they have neither jobs nor real income anymore to buy stuff.

bump

Just remember guys the last 10 years of booming market were brought to you by The Constant Fear of The Big Crisis ...

Every single fucking day some new thread on biz about he fucking big crisis is here and now...

'Big Crisis' my ass

Our Big Crisis is environmental... yeah, we're enjoying ourselves way too much on this planet. Some faggots think "muh big crisis' will happen if we vote in a carbon tax and finally tax fuels or start a UBI

You're not only stupid but cowards as well.. and not reproducing enough.

Attached: 4no4bB8.jpg (700x675, 140K)

God, why are all britbongs so god damn ugly. They all look like fucking asymmetrical mutants.

And what do you think happens when there is an environmental crisis brainlet?
What happens to the economy when there is no water or food?

>all britbongs
t. shitskin

Found the butthurt bong. Sucks being ugly don't it?

100% just look at the ammount of boomers retiring and unfunded pensions.

>And what do you think happens when there is an environmental crisis brainlet?
>What happens to the economy when there is no water or food?

The invisible hand of the market bitch slaps some people and hands unbelievable power to others. To save the environment, we merely have to reduce the global economy's energy intensity by 10% per year for 10 years. You do your part by voting for carbon taxes and aggressive foreign policy to limit fossil fuels. Stop pricing your clean air and future at zero, and a liter of diesel for practically nothing. There is going to be massive confrontation between the young and older generations over this If these reductions and conversions were done starting 20 years ago the reduction per year would only have to be 2% per year. But something unprecedented happened. Leadership, globally, got dumber. This is a temporary situation we're in, and will reverse. The Law of Nature proves that smart people should lead. And they will.

Attached: 6196888171_7b28dbf589_z.jpg (640x640, 282K)

bump

If GDP doesn't include debts, we're still in recession since dotcom bust.

You tell me, brometheus.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 7.54.40 pm.png (900x1316, 250K)

less likely than not

Okay man all fine and dandy, carbon can be reduced, it will reverse, but what about the BILLIONS OF TONS OF PLASTIC IN THE OCEANS and everywhere else basically? That shit isnt going nowhere for like 3k years, we cant just ignore the problem until its unbearable and then say "lets fix this", it will be too fucking late, companies producing plastics need to get taxed hard, instead of pushing the cost of plastic waste management to consumers they need to tax the fucking producers cuz this is getting crazy. Make degradable or reusable bags, make shampoo and cosmetics stuff refillable, stop wraping everything in 5 layers of packaging. We need laws for this right now. The market won't move towards enviroment-friendly if producing new plastic is still cheaper than reusing it.

bump

Some bacteria will evolve to eat plastic, which will be cool at first but then it will start stripping electrical cables and other important shit and Civilization will crumble. Kinda like Ringworld but there it was superconductors.

basically inevitable. china is fucked, europe is fucked.

america is not fucked because we actually dont depend on global trade for most of our growth. so its a good time to invest in american assets. after the crash itll be a rush to buy whatevers left. the crash will be long and slow though

Another housing market crash is unironically great.

bump

This times a billion trillion.

We are fucking ourselves beyond repair. It’s literally fucking over for humanity; there won’t be anywhere to escape to once the economy collapses. No arable land, no water, nothing to hunt, no fish in the ocean

We fucked ourselves food and hard by valuing human life and convenience at all cost. It’s an effeminate gay faggy ideology that cost us everything for some temporary pleasure

Ideally some solution will come in the next decade. China is no longer taking America's waste. America used to be very efficient with waste before the age of plastics. Reusing glass, rubber, metals, etc. It has regressed a lot since then in this regard.

Zero waste sites seem like a pipe dream now

youtu.be/BHr999RGPQw

The US doesn't care about the global system. Most everywhere else that can't keep themselves going without global free trade is fucked.

bump

>Botswana

Attached: 1545100244417.jpg (639x637, 52K)