ICE, The Parent Company Of Bakkt, Announces Only 58 Crypto They Look To List

NO CHAINLINK !

I REPEAT

NO CHAINLINK

investinblockchain.com/ice-parent-company-bakkt-58-crypto-list/

Attached: dodiri4chan.jpg (480x395, 27K)

nigger

HOT @ #4. WERE GOING TO MAKE IT FELLAS

Odsessy coin? ICE lost all credibility

Where do you see HOT?

they're going to list Huobi token and fucking ICON what a shitlist lmao

GOOKED

I'm so sick of this project everyday I wait and everyday nothing happens I've been in it since 2017 there used to be good conversation about it but those days seem to be gone I used to like the fact that the company was low-key and under the radar but it has gotten to the point where it's getting worrisome no one seems to be able to answer the simple question of "is this nothing more than a funding token" and "how much value can the network actually capture" everything is purposefully obfuscated b/c I don't think Sergey and team actually have the answers to these questions and we still after 18 months don't have announcements of major real partnerships it's all literal who scam crypto projects that probably won't be around in 9 months plus I'm getting really sick and tired of seeing off these dumb " is 10k enough to make it" no you retard it's not let's assume an average price of .02c per api call which is generous; to be able to make $200 per day from staking rewards from a measly 10k link stack that would mean the total value flowing through the network would have to be over $1 billion per day which is short bus tier retard levels to think that is possible sure maybe it's possible in 2049 but in case you have forgotten we are living in the year 2019 so unless you bought link to put in a trust for your great grandkids I am afraid there will be more than 1000 suicides eoy which is sad b/c I don't wish neccing oneself over money but due to Sergey and Steve and Thomas coming on this board at times to feed us fake breadcrumbs it has given neets around the world hope they never had before so that in turn gave them something to look forward to but when the curtain goes up and last call is called the emperor shall be revealed to have no clothes and that my friends is when the 1000 suicides will start which on one hand sucks on the other hand I think anything that is done to help reduce our population numbers Is a good thing.

Attached: 1552508983771.png (900x1600, 498K)

>TenX

Bakkt is gonna be a scam they are willing to potientially list fucking verge, omiseSCAMgo, and a bunch of other no names but no Nano or link what the actual fuck

Attached: 1544402367551.jpg (701x696, 38K)

>no REQ v

Ugh you guys didn't ruse me right? This will be the next ETH right?

KEKEKEKE LINKIES BTFO ONCE AGAIN

I could give a fuck about chainlink, but:
>dogecoin
>ethereum classic
>elastos
>gas
>mythril
wtf kind of pajchieenk tier ass shit is this?

>Boomers in charge of new technology

>Gemini Dollar
>Mithril

TOP FUCKING KEK

t. Link Marine

>NO CHAINLINK!
Who tf cares? The token will rise in value due to network usage, not bc of a fucking BAKKT listing.

I think the people at ICE would know more than a bunch of brainlets on /biz that think LINK is the next big thing

coins you call chink scam such VET, Zil, ICON will go to the moon because they are backed by huge investors that are also investors in BAKKT

This image sums up the list pretty well.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

HONK fucking HONK

Attached: 1546860598784.jpg (727x868, 237K)

A flat line of vastness and nothingness. It will remind you of the midwest

fuck bakkt and fuck link

lol at least 50% are scams

>bakkt turned out to be a shitfest
truly we were in this bear for a long time

>Cryptocurrency Data Feed
>Cryptocurrency
>currency

user....

LOL. People are still falling for BAKKT vaporware. They are (((delaying))) it indefinitely for a reason.

Yes tasty Waltonchain

Gimme dat China Hustle

Elastos is legit, you mongloid

I don't see Stratis on that list. I guess they DON'T KNOW.

no shit, why would they list illegal securities?

Chico crypto, pls get out.

Just read through that list, there's maybe 5 coins there that aren't scams.

This list looks like 2016 or something. All garbage.

>Tron
lol

ICON is unironically as legit as anything after BTC and ETH.

you guys are retarded. exchanges make money off fees. they'll list whatever makes them the most in fees. that's it.