It doesn't matter how I look at the chart, all I can see happening is a huge -15% weekly candle...

It doesn't matter how I look at the chart, all I can see happening is a huge -15% weekly candle, probably happening in one daily candle.

Attached: nebergibup.jpg (459x448, 38K)

I mean just look at it!

What chart are you talking about?

Attached: gcnfcgx.png (1809x1058, 140K)

look! I-it's going up!

had to look this up to confirm, that rsi lmao holy crap

the daily is high as well
we could see a pump to 4200 to make a double top and kill some bears, then dump

Want to hear something funny? there was a lot more buyers in the way down than in the way up, the bear market just started last december.

Attached: 6856674758.jpg (600x866, 105K)

You're dumb as hell. The buyers were the same people that were shorting it through futures. The whales play both sides. December was the bottom.

You aren't worried about the 160,000 Mt gox tokens being released into circulation in the next month or two?

December was the first phase of capitulation. Market makers need a quick break before taking the rest of your coins

You’re acting like the first thing people will do after getting their corns is head straight to Coinbase and market sell.

Do
Not
Panic

The bear market was from Dec 2017 to Dec 2018. Nice to know that there isn't a shortage of people that buy high and sell low though. You selling now just means accumulators gobble up your coins, not mine retard.

I'm not worried about it

those peoples lost their coins when they were worth around 200$ and are now worth 20x more
some of these people might be in bad financial situation because of that very hack 5 years ago or for other reason

they are going to receive free money and you're telling me they will just wait for an hypothetical bull run in the next 3+ years after they saw the price drop by 80% in one year ...

No. The point is that volume of bitcoin could get gobbled up in 1 week, with no problems at all. That's if they all sold in 1 week though. That amount of bitcoin volume has traded in a single day. It's really not that significant.

Bobo was always the dumbest one in the room.

Attached: bobocrash.png (1106x428, 96K)

Let's check back in soon, shouldn't be long now. The patterns in the data are rhyming, will it rhyme for a third time? Let's see how the black resistance line holds in April. I am DCAing all of 2019 so it matters little to me

Attached: weareatorange.png (1594x2760, 382K)

I've also been DCAing. If it went down I could own so much more but I know that's highly unlikely. It's like you think whales are just going to hand over their stack to you for cheap.

Wait, you're caps lock user aren't you? Now all of a sudden you change your tune to "I'm DCAing"?

there's also the interesting fact that coinbase is removing stop order to avoid slippage which could happen during a crash and drop the price way bellow other exchange like eth did in summer 2017
almost as if they were expecting one ...

Attached: yutyjty.png (656x941, 77K)

That makes any sense to you? shorting it with futures and at the same time buying it in the market?
People were bullish in the way up, and they were even more bullish in the way down.
(((They))) profited from shorting futures because all the craze made people take the opposite position, those futures are settled in cash so they had to sell real bitcoin in the markets to pull it down, then people bought "cheap bitcoin" like crazy until they finally exhausted last december.

There is literally no reason why we should go up.

Attached: 1552940243082.jpg (565x425, 52K)

I am not him, but I think his posts are spot on, well summarized. I disagree with him on him thinking the next cycle is the last

Sorry, your chart looks just like his. I think he's a moron and a bullshit artist. He stated that bear markets start because of a breach of some EMA. He also said to just ignore the peak that happened in early 2013. He's obviously full of shit. He also was encouraging people to sell and/or short the market. You saying he's "spot on" only makes you look foolish

You niggers don't find odd that the Cboe suspended their bitcoin futures? the cow is milked, the buyers are gone... enjoy the ride.

Attached: 1549849187888.png (1163x617, 708K)

The volume at CBOE killed the futures there. The volume at CME is still doing alright though. The big money wouldn't use either of those exchanges to hedge their positions either way.

The low volume just confirm what I said, who is going to take the opposite side of your trade when there are no buyers?
And they weren't hedging, they just used their btc bought a the bottom to crash an unregulated market. Look at the god's wallet thread, they were planning this for a very long time.

The low volume was for the buyers of CBOE futures alone. That doesn't mean CME or cryptos overall have a low volume. As far as the god wallet thing, it has moved and I have no idea what the implications of that will be or why they moved it. If it crashes cryptos to 0 then that would hurt more than just a few retail buyers on Jow Forums.

I really doubt it's going to zero, or even 1000, after all you don't want to kill the cow. What's next is a long crab btc market and I think alts will act as if they were decoupled.

low volume is the reason they make you think.
pumping their bags after killing an opportunity to short, is what they mean.

I don't think it'll be a crab market although I don't rule anything out completely. Earlier you said that the bear market just started in Decemer. A bear market and a crab market are two different things.

I considered a bull market when people's sentiment was bullish and they were buying lots of coins even when the price was going down. When I say bear market I'm refering to when people sell instead of buying. At this time the accumulation will begin keeping a price high enough to not kill it completely, you can't accumulate if people aren't bearish and selling you their coins. Hence the crab market: people selling, manipulators acumulating for the next cicle and the price just moving sideways.

Attached: CC9A900E-CCC3-4BE1-AB1E-2305A118632C.jpg (288x247, 14K)

Attached: 1549540172645s.jpg (250x232, 6K)

Attached: 1549465313565.png (575x550, 120K)

if you think the 200MA will save you, think again.

It has so far

*pantera starts playing*

You Bitcoin. I choose you to be the first of my victims.

Attached: 20180915_123630.png (1280x720, 834K)

Bears are the biggest piece of shit. Sure they may be good for the market here and there but for the most part they become delusional and delay riches for everyone. Know when to cover and go long fuck heads

^w^

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-004943.jpg (1022x1794, 414K)

Fuck bears.

This. Crab market forever.

Attached: small crab.gif (337x398, 119K)

Yeah well, that's just like, your opinion man.

too bad this indicator has repainting issues.