On a scale of 1-10 how much do you believe this will happen?

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you believe this will happen?

Attached: 1535902910331.jpg (1812x828, 502K)

0. sideways for the next 104-156 weeks. you faggot are absolutely fucking delusional if you think that would happen.

2/10 (20%), the remaining 80% I believe will first be a dump to sub $2k. You should also use a LOG scale

There's no reason it would happen to Bitcoin of all things. The speculative bubble is over, the rise will be slow from here on out

1, growth will be considerably slower than that.

A similar situation to now happened in 2013 on an even shorter basis.We had a peak, then crash followed by another peak that year. At the peak of this next bull though we'll probably get some event that'll send us into a multiyear bearmarket then stagnation.

10 but not in that short of a window, give it another 2-3 years. larger, longer bottom of the 'bowl' shape and longer uptrend to the double top

can't decide at one hand op seems plausible enough but the other guy has a fair point also

Over the next five years, 10. Without a doubt. Lightning network will revolutionize crypto transactions.

its definitely possible

1.5. Here's why

Attached: dd.gif (329x302, 6K)

Happening by or in 2021? Rate me a 2.
Happening by 2025? 11

Silly timescale. We'll only see new highs at least six months after the next halving. We've got a ways to go.

Id probably give that a 2 just because the time frame is off. The climb will come a lot later then that.

whoops read the chart wrong. we still won't moon like that though, it's always a slow climb and then multiple sudden rushes.

Computer, enhance.

It'll happen way faster than that. Most fags forget here the most important thing; most normies couldn't buy at the last rally. They were barely starting to understand before it all crashed down.

Niggers and rednecks took the risk as they don't have any understanding on risk. Next bullrun will be the one white collar normies trying to outwit each other while getting royally fucked in the ass by NEETs and jews.

I don't see why it wouldn't. Especially as boomers buy and hold it in their 401ks and can't cashout.

thanks doc

it'll happen much sooner. Probably 15k min by eoy

Q

90-99% it will form such a cup then "crash" 20-30% to form the handle, then moon to 7 figures as fiat collapses.

2k first, then parabolic, bull will start before halving, its easy to predict

IMAGINE - JUST IMAGINE STILL BEEING A FUCKING SHORT ATTENTION AND MINDED RIDDLED RED WOJAK POSTING, HERD MENTALITY FOLLOWING NEWFAG EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED & TIED TO BTC'S SHORTTIME PRICE MOVEMENTS 450+ DAYS INTO THE BEARMARKET IN THE YEAR OF TWO-THOUSAND-OF-NINE-TEEN. WHEN I LOOK AT THE WEEKLY/MONTHLY BTC CHART I SEE FUCKING SIDEWAYS FOR ATLEAST THE NEXT 12-18 MONTHS. IN THAT TIMEFRAME IT WILL HIGHLY UNLIKELY MAKING ANY CONSIDERATE MOVE IN ANY DIRECTION WHATSOEVER (WITHOUT OTHER MAJOR INTEFERENCE: BIG EXCHANGE HACK ETC.). AT BEST IT WILL EVEN GO DOWN SOME MORE. AFTER -85% THERE IS NOT MUCH TO GO DOWN EVEN FURTHER. NOW IS THE TIME WHERE SMART MONEY OBTAINS LIQUID CAPITAL AND FUCKING COMPLELTY DISREGARDS AND BLOCKS ANY CONSUMERIST HUMAN DRONE MADE EXCESS USELESS MARKET NOISE TO RESEARCH UP TO DATE ASSET CLASS FUNDAMENTALS IN ORDER TO FOCUS ON COMING UP WITH A SELF THOUGHT THROUGH CYCLE LONG GAME PLAN TO STICK WITH WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTIONS

0. You are missing the next 8 months of lateral compressed trading before the bullrun can begin.

I've been looking at onchain activities. Alot of Whales are accumulating big bags after the 6k dump.

I'm not emotionally attached. You are though and that's why you're yelling. You are like the people that were yelling that BTC would go to $100k when it was at $15k.

ITS NOT YELLING IF I HAVENT SAID A WORD THE ENTIRE TIME I TYPED THIS

> imagine falling for a pasta

Attached: Cvnbuls.jpg (2048x1365, 253K)

0/10
THIS CHART HAS ABSOLUTELY NO REASONING BEHIND IT AND IS ANOTHER CASE OF GAY BULLFAG HOPIUM.

STOP SCREAMING FAGGOT THATS RETARDED

Attached: MUHTRIANGLES.png (1444x842, 175K)

I see the discord circle jerkers have arrived.

Attached: 1552861782247.png (1559x507, 104K)

What is the current value of tulips? There is your answer.

I like to think it this way

Attached: 8799828734.png (1539x847, 104K)