Why don't you donate plasma...

Why don't you donate plasma? It's about 3 hours a week total and you get close to $350 extra in your pocket every month for just browsing Jow Forums or listening to podcasts

Attached: 1531966725917.jpg (400x277, 23K)

I make $50 per hour at work and don't have to put a needle in my arm.

>sharing needle space with niggers
no thanks Tyrone I'll pass

>giving my vital fluids for chump change
no

Attached: 1540159041873.gif (540x304, 1.57M)

$80 a week isn't too shabby
Sure it could be more but it helps and you save lives

>donate
>monetary compensation

How do you get paid via a donation?
:thinking:

How often can I donate?

This is literally for opiate and crack niggers

Attached: 1479424815439.jpg (682x600, 100K)

Honestly its an easy way to get an extra $5,000 per year. You get there sit in a comfortable chair while reading, watching your ex's insta or shitpost pump a coin on Jow Forums.

It weakens your immune system, no thanks

you'll take the money and buy food/water to replace the blood lost

POINTLESS

> $350
where i come from u are lucky to find a place that'd take 450ml of your whole blood for $70. and you can do that only every 2 months

plasma does wonders for the body
imagine being this poor

Terrified, frankly

You don't lose blood. They take the water from your blond and is replaced with a saline solution. In reality you lose something like 80g of carbs, 50g of protein and 10g of fat. Is all you lose, nothing a $4 dollar visit to mcdonalds can't fix.

Fuck off plasmastein

Why don't they blend burgers then?

i know someone who did this and got aids

The water in your blood contains white blood cells. They are used to make medicine for patients with compromised immune systems.. Think of HIV or when your body attacks itself (autoimmune). They can't use animals because we have different cells.

Not even possible. The needle and tube are wrapped individually and get discarded every use. He just won't admit he got fucked in the ass.

>Loses 80g of carbs
>KETO INTENSEIFIES

thanks for the real info, user, appreciated

wrong. it takes a month to replenish all the immunoglobulin and other shit you lose. which is why in every country but burgerland they won't allow you to sell plasma more than once a month. burger kikes don't give a fuck and want you dead anyway

80 a week
I spend that on a meal user
Think bigger faggot

Ez cutting strategy

Ok guys I'm not gonna lie. I'm from a shithole called Hungary and I did this in my uni years. This shit is basically a secondary income there. I used to give 2 TIMES A WEEK 800ml each visit.
Never had any issue really, they even told us it stimulates blood generation.

Inferior people don't deserve to live

That's for college kids who want money to get fucked up without getting a job.

This the only way someone is going to receive your body fluids.

Because I was born in England and they're worried I have Mad Cow.

>Why don't you donate plasma?
As if it fell from the sky... I work hard to build up some and then you think I'm just gonna hand it over for free... the fuck I am, my nigga, the fuck I am.

>t. Edgy teenager for as long as he's not the one who needs it

Go to bed kid.

I donate twice a week and I'm fine

>i need my government to handhold me or else im liable to kill myself
i cant imagine thinking like this
what a novel post

Attached: 1484361737539.jpg (720x695, 332K)

I literally knew some kid who gave blood and died from a heart attack later that day while working out. He had a preexisting condition but the donor people said it would be fine.

gave plasma twice, never have i been that desperate and i hope never to be again.

that's horrible but....come on man basic common sense says not to work out after losing blood.

I did that for a while, but I think my blood pressure is too low or something. Even the staff seemed annoyed at how long it took me to fill up the thing.

$5000 towards LINK to drink the blood of innocents in 2021

prasma soon round eye

This. I no longer donate blood for this very reason.

Kek

they pay you 45 dollars and make about 10k a bottle fuck that. and thats at least here in south carolina.

by the way they legalized weed in georgia but here they claimed weed is worse then heroine and crack and some black pastors soft shoed next to the governor for clout by backing him

Some people say it's in you to give I say it's in you to live

In Europe they don't pay you to donate blood or plasma. The best I could get is a free breakfast and a day off work.

>donating
I mean the fact that they mark up what they take from you over 2100%, it's pretty much a donation.
You're also probably sucking years off your life princess bride style.

I don't want to helpothers

Based satania. Checked

Attached: 1552725132644.jpg (1000x847, 465K)

>10k a bottle
Is there a way i can sell plasma directly to hospitals? Like if i just roll up with a cooler filled with bottles of plasma you think theyll take it?

land of the free? more like land of the retarded, right?

Big pharma wants it more

i have a feeling that the blood from healthy youngins is going straight to billionaire elites for drinking or transfusion. Probably why they have blood drives in high schools.