The memes were true. Sergey will grant Asian girlfriends to all his followers...

The memes were true. Sergey will grant Asian girlfriends to all his followers. You thought he was hard at work using the 32m to build oracles and snatch customers but he instead spent the last 2 years giving philosophical compliments to Asian attention whores all over reddit and normie social network with the single purpose of creating a decentralized network of Asian girlfriends for all of the neet node operators. Bless Sergey for finally delivering tamperproof Asian girlfriend smart contracts to all yellow fever high iq intj neets.

Attached: azngf.jpg (1000x1786, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/user/smartcontract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 link = 1azngf eoy check them

Wtf sergey

if that's actually Sergey we're all going to be rich. that's Bezos-tier cringe (and that's a good thing)

Attached: 1456743518273.jpg (480x360, 35K)

based

redpilled

Attached: 1516841887648.jpg (800x600, 100K)

>skipped work today to take selfies
she'll need more than a day to not look like some jungle asian

based dmt poster sergey

Attached: adi.jpg (2974x2442, 1.3M)

Asian girlfriends are so pure, submissive and traditional, you just need to point your finger and they will obey your every desire.

Attached: 1551837498754.gif (180x158, 1.31M)

Asian gf plz

Attached: 1533855339712.jpg (426x640, 51K)

based

story on this?

old.reddit.com/user/smartcontract
NOOOOO ITS REAL

I THOUGHT OUR SERGEY HAD GAME

Attached: fuckingchad.png (1301x1024, 132K)

women are not permitted in the room while he reads from the qu'ran

lmaooo segey is a redpilled psychonaut. i love this project more and more every day. that selfie comment is ken bone or jeff bezos level cringe though desu

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Attached: 1543982012082.gif (200x133, 1.69M)

Reaching levels of /OneOfUs/ that were not thought possible
Where's that copy pasta about his enormous cock? I think that was from a couch surfing review too

>We surpassed 6,000,000 unique addresses

that fat dorky nigga didnt smash none of those hoes, your leader is a lame

holy fuck please be sergeys reddit

That’s some turboautist Jow Forumstard’s account lmfao

Who the fuck would want some slanty-eyed slope cunt? Just give me my 1k eoy.

>INTJ
The only thing those have in abundance is being full of themselves. The most intelligent types don't gravitate towards intj (or intp) at all

Plenty of studies proving you wrong bucko

She has nudes posted
7/10, it's alright

[–]smartcontract 0 points 1 year ago*

Second would be landing in Boulder, Colorado. Was tranquilized on ample Ativan and still managed to crap my figurative pants. The turbulence was such that our flight attendant, who was instructing us on what to do, gasped in aposiopetic panic and abandoned her sentence—and us—for silent prayer.

First was in June of ’16 when I was returning home from a failed stem cell treatment and, whilst looking down and out over the Rockies, ruminated about how these mountains might be one of the last beautiful things I’d see. That flight, I was more distant from earth than it ever was from me. And my internal range of emotion was vaster than the mountain range writhing beneath.

>The most intelligent types don't gravitate to intp at all

You are so full of shit.