I put 20k link on a wallet but lost the private key

>i put 20k link on a wallet but lost the private key

Attached: 2F39A9F6-D72D-4813-9A97-CB784253232B.jpg (400x600, 39K)

>Not memorizing your seed phrase
It's like you don't want to be an autist

It's okay, in 5 years you'll have lost $6.

Thanks for playing! Try again!

Your sacrifice has been noted user. Best of luck to you.

Attached: A613571A-0158-4C9F-AB8C-74C5680D60D0.jpg (640x868, 58K)

this is why you decentralize your private key and hide it in multiple locations

>i put a taqueria on the roof

Attached: WELL REVIEWED.png (864x734, 669K)

And that's why crypto is horrible and will never be adopted by normies.

ummmm, alarmist
just call smartcontracts.com support, they will reset your key and you will be in

Its little different from holding cash. Normies use that all the time even tho it dissappears if you catch it on fire or lose it somehow. It's actually easier to keep a private key than it is to keep cash, so going by your logic we will see mass adoption.

this. vitalik gave sergey the rollback button for ETH since he's a bro

What a retarded argument.

>oh no some of my money caught on fire. Glad i still have 99.99% of it.

>oh no I forgot private key guess I've lost ALL of my money and its completely unrecoverable now.

It sounds like you have no idea what we are tar. How is losing all your money better than losing a small portion of your crypto holdings? If you just lose your private keys for 0.000000000000000001link no big deal, still have the rest of your stack. Can't say the same about your life savings of $5 kept under the mattress.

So use passphrase recovery and answer your 24 secret questions

Nice mental gymnastics bro

Just personal opinion. If you'd rather lose everything instead of small part it's your choice and I respect that. Just not what I'm looking for, personally speaking of course.

>t.

Attached: OP.jpg (852x310, 45K)

Or six whole coffees

This is my biggest fear. I also divided my holdings across different addresses today and was thinking exactly this.

I spent an hour and stamped out four plates in titanium. Four different hiding spots is plenty of redundancy. If I forget all sites I'd be too retarded to enjoy my millions anyway.

>begins with owning $9400 in a 2 man unfinished vaportoken project without even a remotely plausible theoretical real world application that isn't solved faster, cheaper, easier, and more securely by off the shelf commercial solutions that have been in existence for decades.
>loses it all through negligence
Honestly, you were going to lose your entire principal anyways, you just took a short cut. Good job, stupid.

if u find that subhuman attractive, u deserve it