Are hardware wallets legit or just a meme? If legit which one is better ?

Are hardware wallets legit or just a meme? If legit which one is better ?

Attached: 86464E7B-CBD0-4FC9-8FA1-02383FEAAA9F.jpg (918x1613, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trezor.io/security/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to cum in his mouth sooo fucking bad

Brainwallets are the chadwallets

Same

What?

It's literally a girl you can go watch interviews with her.

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (200x150, 11K)

Ledger if you want to play the shitcoin game in IDEX, Trezor if you want to a safer wallet not touched by deceitful frenchies

Ok I’ll buy a trezor. Thx

Trezor is a pain in the ass because you have to send tokens to exchanges to not get fucked in the ass by swap fees, I haven't tried the Trezor wallet though but it only supports the top 10 crypto and the rest is through MyEtherWallet and MyCrypto which have stupid high fees

Ledger you can use IDEX without having to send coins to an exchange

Basically buy both if you can and treat Trezor as a cold wallet and Ledger as your gambling wallet

I’m not interested in gambling. Just want to take my BTC off coinbase and hold it in cold storage

>Trezor is a pain in the ass because you have to send tokens to exchanges to not get fucked in the ass by swap fees
What do u mean?

The new ledger nano x looks good In my opinion although it's pricey. If you're only going to hold BTC though i recommend the ledger nano, the wallet interface is amazing but it can only hold 3 apps at once(so only holding btc works great for it.)

I have a ledger, but didn’t binance buy out that company?

Attached: CD8A46E5-4AD0-47A3-A8D1-68769A5B25DB.jpg (1600x1200, 331K)

Not going to make it

Came here to post this

>his

This

Newfag

So basically that chick is so ugly that she could pass as dude. Intradastin.

Trezor, my man. It's opensource so everybody can check what's actually coing on and it doesn't share information with another entity like the Nano Ledger does.

We need to protect her bros.
How much crypto do I need to save her from this ugly world?

if you buy a trezor you're having to blindly trust that you don't receive a backdoored version of it.

>So basically that chick is so ugly that she could pass as dude.
basically

hopefully not, otherwise then we have zero trustworthy products

>Are hardware wallets legit
yes

Attached: image.jpg (3872x2592, 1.88M)

you can check whats theoretically going on, but trezos have such a broken security model, its so trivial to backdoor one, you have to trust every person that could have touched it on it's way to you, unless you build one yourself.

it's incredible how many people don't get what cold storage means, how it works and for what purpose one should do it
it can't be that fucking hard to understand

Attached: 1543749140621.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Stop bullying her

MEW is just a UI, wtf is this bait?

??

Buy from the official Trezor website, and check that the holographic seal is still intact when opening the box. The box is ultrasound sealed, making it really hard to open it and faking it.

Perhaps but in Ledger you have to thrust the proprietary security chip, the asian company who built it, the Ledger company, and governments who could force Ledger to put backdoors in it.

Security measures of Trezor:

trezor.io/security/

Trezors are garbage. Source: I have both

FPBP

>her

To create a brainwallet, use Bitcoin wallet software to generate a seed phrase and then memorize it.
Took 10 sec to google

Never knew what was the big deal about her other than her over the top cuteness but now that you put in that way i fully understand it now

Trezor supports ERC-20 in its Beta wallet