Two reasons why Ambrosus will be top 10 coin this year

You’re looking at it.
1. Vlad Trifa father of IOT
2. Kevin the chad admin with a cock the size of a horse

Attached: 00A37A22-CE84-4A61-9B22-D1F5F1B31AC1.jpg (1242x913, 1004K)

Other urls found in this thread:

2lk.com/brave-mwc-2019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> buy my bags before they go 0
the post.

sage in all fields.

You’re just mad that you’re a brainlet or you have a pencil sized dick

Bump for beta virgins to see

When will we hit 30c again?

NEVER

When main net becomes public ina few months

I'm down 80% of my investment. How do I make this back?

Ask Kevin to release partnerships

In a few months... so after the teams token unlock?

They were supposed to onboard in August. In 7 months later. What the fuck? How horrible is the team that they are so far behind? Or

Do they keep delaying so they can sell their team tokens April 22 before we can even see bundle numbers

FUCKING SCAM

Ask them on Telegram to prove Mainnet is live

Fucking hilarious reactions

It’s a live private main net for now

Somebody answer my question

WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER TEAM TOKEN UNLOCK TO SEE BUNDLE NUMBERS?

Seems like they’re trying to hide something.

It's to keep the price low brainlet.

They're currently accumulating as much AMB as possible from Binance and when they've most of the token they'll disclose the partnerships and bundles information.

It's very obvious.

>Every time a new shit coin promises the same thing as the last shit coin
>Every time they create a solution to a problem that doesn't exist
>Every time they do a slight variation with zero product
>Every time they try scam a whole bunch of new idiots that think they're going to make it

Tiresome.

Attached: 1518770277827.gif (272x250, 1.35M)

So your believing this theory that another posted on here a few times?

And are you claiming that the amb team is market buying amb with ico funds?

>WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER TEAM TOKEN UNLOCK TO SEE BUNDLE NUMBERS?
Hahahahahaha

It’s pitiful user. Now they claim they can’t talk about partnerships due to “legal issues”. Well if the mainent onboarded at the end of feb like it should have, we would see all the partnerships.

So some how legally it would have been fine to see them in February, but now in March it would be illegal. FUCKING SCAM. They can’t even get their lies straight any more. Telling so many lies their forgetting wtf their even saying

SOON
O
O
N

ya, after token unlock so they can dump before anybody sees the pitiful actual bundle numbers. Remember 16k events can fit in 1 bundle.

Whats the proof Vlad Trifa is "father of IOT"
IoT concept was made way before him

It’s all bs. His own company that he founded partnered with origintral instead of ambrosus. Look it up.

Attached: FBC40079-7894-4762-B937-A8B7E766A7A3.png (444x224, 55K)

ah yes the telegram rejects and their AMB FUD thread
>I have 8 billion ambers I swear
>what does Ambrosus do
>wen mainnet
>what is a node lol I promise I have infinity tokens!!!

looks like kevin's giant cock will be shooting blanks due to those pants.

It’s amazing that a chink ass coin connected to cream that is scammy as fuck has more real world usage and much better price action than

“The real deal founded by the father of IoT”.

Vechain is actually doing things. Maybe amb will finally onboard nodes A YEAR AFTER AFTER THE ORIGIONAL ONBOARDING DATE.

I don't see any Chad on this picture desu.

Ask on the telegram why was legal to show us partnerships at the end of February which they were going to do and now it’s not. ASK THEM FUCBOI.

Also ask them why versetti said in middle of February that they were on track to onboard at the end of the month knowing full well they were in the middle of the second out of 3 security audits. FUCKING ASK THEM NOW!!!

Shit scam coin

This was late to the party due to the fact the team is nothing but unoriginal copy cats

Reddit is literally downvoting the guy who asked how many bundles

How brainwashed are the amb fags to continiously get lied to and follow along with the whole “bundles aren’t that’s important”

Bundles are the most important thing and how rewards are payed. Brainwashed fucks, must be all from Australia.

I’m going to report you to Kevin

Thanks user, maybe either him or the team can finally answer the hard questions and stop deflecting or blaming “legal reasons”. They had no issues realeasing any of the other partnerships.... but now
>legal reasons
Bullshit.

Before I let Kevin answer your concerns, I would need you to provide identification and proof. Post picture or passport or driver license in your next reply

lol nice booth...

2lk.com/brave-mwc-2019/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 12.56.15 PM.png (1908x1000, 1.81M)

Amb had to share booths. They already blew all the ico money