With chinese economy tanking, trade wars with ‘murrica and fiat inflated like fuuuck. The scent of doom is in the air...

With chinese economy tanking, trade wars with ‘murrica and fiat inflated like fuuuck. The scent of doom is in the air. If The economy crash how’ll hedge against it?

Attached: 9C84D5BE-6ADB-41F9-9450-CF3EEF176DDE.jpg (640x400, 29K)

good. let it crash. i have zero monopoly fiat dollars. my neet life will not be affected whatsoever.

Attached: FCA86B95-F8CC-46BE-8655-D1252EDCDA3A.jpg (1082x695, 131K)

convert at least half of your fiat to crypto

>China invested it all thinking BTC will become the next reserve currency

The USA played them like a god damn fiddle.

Buy gold and Yen

I keep get conflicting information abolir crypto as a hedge.

I understand the theory behind it aguti apulso be a good hegde but there’s always the chance that due to being a novelty folks won’t use it as such

Buy gold and silver.

Nice quad’s sir!

Japanese Yen? Why?

Risk aversion, it's a safe haven currency

The US dollary doo isn't going anywhere as long as the US has the largest standing army in the world (and navy, and airforce) as well as nukes. We'll be fine, y'all won't be tho.

So unironically hedge with the Dollar.

Attached: burger_pepe.png (600x487, 353K)

Based mutt, ever heard of recession?

Another questions:
What could go wrong with gold and silver ?
What’s the best way to buy it?
Actual metal/paper/funds?

If you think the burger goonsquad is going to fight for schlomo while getting paid in worthless script, you are delusional.
The US dollar is not back by the military, it is backed by the perceived stability and antifragility (yes, I am serious) of the US system. Once that illusion is broken it is game over.

Attached: 0fucks.jpg (720x720, 99K)

A lot could go wrong with both due to actual supply and demand and other fundamental factors. Buy them via ETFs and miners' stocks or options.

the recession increased the value of the dollar brainlet.
Of course, QE will fuck up the dollar as though. We're all basically doomed.

the only hedge is USD

What’s “QE” ?

You have no idea what you're talking about and its clear you read too much zerohedge. The US military is filled with sociopaths that would pretty much do the job for free as long as it meant that they got to shoot guns and deploy. And for the support personnel, they like it just as much too. The military is the biggest welfare program in the world and there's a lot more intangible benefits that you all realize. This also extends to cops that not only enjoy a great salary but are immune to most of the laws that they uphold. So there's a strong incentive for them to keep the status quo as well.

Ya that's coming for sure, no doubt about it. But it seems that the US dollar is still the best play in town when it comes to normal people preserving wealth. Sure the lower US classes will suffer and kill themselves through drugs and alcohol, or just suicide, which the elite turn a blind eye too of course because its supposed to happen. But the wealth makers in the country will be just fine and appease the middle classes just enough so they keep grinding along in their 9-5 while commuting an hour to and from work in their nice new car. Then eventually the middle class becomes the lower class and the cycle repeats.

So the US economy will definitely take a hit but not where it really matters when it comes to Keynesian economics.

Heh the USD weakened in the beginning of each recession then gained later on, that's not really a good hedge is it in today's market? You're right on the QE thing, the feds, ECB and BOJ fucked things up pretty badly.

QE: Quantitative Easing
QT: Quantitative Tightening

But their government might as well default and if there's a next global crsis it'll surely be unable to pay its debt and most likely default.

British pound is much better.

Lmao no military has ever worked for free

Precious metals and land

Finally, some good biz posts for once.

>He thinks the military works like jannies and will do it for free
>He doesnt know about the deflecting roman armies going to the highest bidders.

Actually I wanna change my answer to whores and smokes

>I'm the king of this castle, nigger

They are like 96th happiest country in the world lol, almost 80 places behind the USA, their population can't be satisfied forever and might revolt or even coup Xi,=.

Ya the highest bidders are Eric Prince and Xe. So what's your point again?

I'm not saying that they'll work for free, but when your 18-21 and making 30k a year and get to shoot people for it that's a pretty good incentive to stick around. Plus if your married you get BAH and get to walk around as a hero is US society. I did 4 years in the burger military as a grunt. I know what I'm talking about.

Very unlikely, they're the biggest holders of Japanese bonds, they will just sell them driving the yields up, hence an appreciating Yen. The GBP is too volatile and with the Brexit shit that's been going on?