Whale here, it will pump to 4040, huge sells orders will enter, will get somehow filled...

whale here, it will pump to 4040, huge sells orders will enter, will get somehow filled, will stay 10 minutes at 3040 and then the dump will start, you are warned.

Attached: 980989324.png (641x957, 1.45M)

Sub 3k coming folks, this is your last chance to get out at these high levels.

why now? What changed Mr. whale?

But why?

>why now? What changed Mr. whale?

nothing changed, its the same old recycled money entering and exiting out of the space, the game is unironically fixed.

We're all gonna make it. 4000 EOY confirmed

Attached: 1552231037834.png (1000x712, 668K)

So will pump to 4040 then dump 1000$ to 3040 and only then you say the dump will start?

It's all wash trading and it's rigged. The bloodbath is going to be glorious when they pull the rug out.

Whales pls fill my shorts at 4100. Thx.

Ya it cracks me up that "analysts" on CNBC approach bitcoin from a pure stock trading standpoint. This isn't a company, it a piece of software that's centralized by the chinese and has suffered huge fundamental scaling issues that can't be fixed. Adoption isn't coming and neither is the concept of it being used as digital "gold". Something else will come in and take bitcoins' place before that happens. But seriously the software is shit and LN or any other hack can't fix it.

So when the well finally runs dry that's when bitmain closes its doors (because the chinese elite have gotten all they can from it at that point) then that's that for the price and the mining. Then devs begin fleeing the project and down it goes.

Also when are the Gox coins being distributed? Its going to be a race to the bottom the cash those fuckers in and once that happens it will probably go into free fall. Its gonna be wild.

are the upcoming Mt. Gox reparations part of this?

faggot

Attached: 9159d1348f76b88e.jpg (1052x700, 74K)

> 3040

Sorry, 4040*.

no, nobody cares about mtgox, is just a meme, they run everything, they paint technical memes in the chart and they drain every dollar possible, you just either ride the wave or you get absolutely fucking cucked, its simple.

No. Nothing is part of this. It's not real. Don't be a dumb faggot.

nothing will happen

thats not a whale

Dolphins are whales. Small, toothed whales.

Going to 5k by 10PM EST. Watch this shit.

Orcas, not dolphin.

Orcas are dolphins, dude.

Whew, this is next level retarded

Attached: BF534E4E-B7D5-45C1-925A-013138A3F45C.png (337x354, 28K)

What's wrong with it? I'll listen if you actually bring up valid points.

> thanks for the new brainlet

I've got $500 I'm saving back for when BTC hits $5/share.
I could buy a lot more, I just want to be able to say I owned 100 BTC, and since I know ultimately it will have less than $5 value I'll probably sell within a day or two or forget about it in a wallet somewhere.

>No timeframe.
>No proof.

Thanks for the reliable signal, KYS bear fag

HURR DIRR COULD YOU IMAGINE HUK HUL HUK

Attached: 19E62E09-01D7-4F31-B485-D1561FF99923.jpg (143x180, 20K)

Aw, did I strike a nerve with the crypto faithful there?
Yeah, crypto is shit. Keep tossing your money at it though, it's moderately entertaining to see you one step closer to having your mom throw your ass out of the basement.

t.Basement dwelling boomer
Projection is so god damn common on this board, WEW.

It's 10$/share you fucking retarded Prof. Bitcorn imposter.

Attached: 1460412568047.gif (300x300, 3.6M)