Hey biz, your favorite pro investor here undercover at the Baron’s winner circle financial conference

Hey biz, your favorite pro investor here undercover at the Baron’s winner circle financial conference.

Anyone interested in following along with me at this conference?

Attached: CC97CC49-BE7C-46C4-92D2-F6745B2640F8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

yes

Please post correctly oriented shit, man. If you have anything interesting sure

Pantera capital ceo currently speaking to a full house.

Says BTC 42K by EOY, it’s on his slides which I think I can grab.

Attached: 930448DA-BCF3-4A51-AE66-BCA37440C3C0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

Sry I’m a boomer when it comes to tech

Says don’t be a Bitcoin maximalist, plenty of tech will grow much more than BTC

Attached: CB9CF400-2B8C-4598-9269-D1E9F009C274.jpg (4032x3024, 939K)

has link been mentioned

This is state street currently speaking.

What do you think?

Attached: 2386D834-02D4-4CCC-97F6-A9F116D32531.jpg (4032x3024, 706K)

Any solid projects mentioned OP?

Thanks for the quality posting opie

um, is the red triangle supposed to be chainlink?

I thought state street was going to go into the oracle problem but literally is was boring drivel.

Fidelity digital is talking now and they are going to give investor thesis and market indicators on selected tokens.

Btw there is probably managers of $1 trillion in the room

OP doong bizbros a solid

So Fidelity only mentioned BTC, ETH, LTC, and XRP. All positive on price / adoption.

Sorry bros but at least you know I’m honest and not shilling my own small cap bags! Plenty of speakers left so I will post the interesting stuff.

I guess the good thing is that shitcoins pegged to btc will also see a pump

yeah they mentioned them after the fact, just like they always do, sorry don't want to sound like a moron but i just hate jews

Look at those fingernails

>must be a nigger

Hol' up. Am I correct in thinking that we're in for a repeat of the events in 2000 and 2008? Old money pumping an asset class to the high heavens and then dumping on everyone in a grand fashion? Crypto would be the perfect Instrument since it's a global phenomenon.

Bilderbergers.
Bohemians.
>he doesn't know

I am pure-bead pedigreed Eastern European.

Whiter than you

Lithuanian, Hungarian or Romanian?

You're based op. Thanks for going out of your way for us.

>Crypto would be the perfect Instrument since it's a global phenomenon.

even better, EVERYONE in the world can participate in it from the cellphone in their pockets.

this is gonna be epic.

Does OP think security failed to spot this thread?

Polish

I was invited here. I’m a ranked advisor

Ric Edelman is talking about tokenizing real estate right now and is finally talking about alt coins.

Attached: 41BD534F-35F3-44DA-9322-B6BCFD9746AC.jpg (1242x1089, 310K)

RAVENGANG

>polish
>not being a Lithuanian
Why even live slav?

do these sort of people know about link or is it just a biz meme?

based OP. please let us know if they talk or know about holochain.

Invitation does not ordinarily grant broadcast media status.

Any more juice OP?

>funfair

Should somobody tell them...?

the answer to this question is worth alot

>based OP. please let us know if they talk or know about holochain.
this

Threads like this make it worth enduring all the other shit on /biz. Thank you for posting, OP.

This

Greyscale is up next so I hope to have some coin ideas for you guys.

20% of top advisors say they are going to start buying crypto for clients this year

Van eck slide

Attached: D3C5E298-5D2B-4409-88F4-82F86FA54590.jpg (4032x3024, 912K)

BOBO SIGHTED! WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE BOYS

Attached: 9DFAA54F-0F39-4A19-BF22-8C891338DEA6.jpg (4032x3024, 1M)

i showed you my dick please respond

Not yet. I will post every coin that is mentioned or displayed

Kek they are amongst us

ok thank you based oh pee

topkek

Shit memes. They don't know what they're doing.

>shit memes
What did you expect from normies, dark wojaks?

Right now it’s a based nazi speaker from van eck and he was a former Warcraft gold farmer and competitive Starcraft player and this is the head of digital assets at van eck.

Literally this is the only guy I have anything in common with in the room. Aside from WWII

More big caps again

Attached: 18A012D0-34AF-42E6-B95C-7AED3DE3B20D.jpg (4032x3024, 917K)

Do these boomers not realize that deep down it’s just a pump n dump? Or they know it and are just playing along?

More XRP and ETH.

Attached: E6847816-8CDA-46C0-A22F-E484C3F609FC.jpg (4032x3024, 717K)

I only buy the dankest autism. Normie memes or appropriate attire are an instant no.

Case in point

Van eck just finished saying the market will be 10 tril in size by 2038.

Next segment is “beyond bitcoin: portfolio diversification in digital assets” so hopefully should have some intel for my baby birds.

Greyscale said they had their strongest inflows ever last year while the market was sliding.

Bitcoin is not dying and retail gave their assets over to sophisticated investors at huge discounts.

thank you for this fren

Greyscale recommended portfolio list. Some small caps in there! Yay ZEN!

Attached: 340C63C4-B360-4D23-84B0-8F26DAC37701.jpg (4032x3024, 741K)

What’s the sentiment in the room like?

Amazingly they actually understand. They were talking about tokenizing real estate in an IRA earlier.

A lot of it is beyond them but I would say that there is a lot of eager money here that (as of right now) has NO WAY to access these investments (custody reasons).

The ETF guys said it’s a done deal that we get ETF within 12 months.

50% of the room knows what the halvening is 75% knows what mining is and how it works.

I’m going to ask greyscale about what their next product is hopefully without revelaing my power level.

Can you ask about smart contracts and oracles fren?

fucking legend, thanks for your efforts fren. this is one of the gems in the pile of shit that we call /biz

Attached: 1471024290404.jpg (785x644, 51K)

I don’t want to get laughed out of the room and be referred to as “stinky” for the rest of the conference.

yeah ask them if there's some investments related to the 4th IR mate

Sounds nice and all but I’m too jaded at this point. It’s the same talking points over and over without actual progress. For most ppl crypto is only useful for pump n dump.

Kek, zen and etc....immagine raccomanding coins that have been 51%ed....godamn, the retardation in this space i fucking ridiculous....honk honk

Ric Edelman is up now evangelizing.

He is one of the largest independents here, literally a big swinging dick

“This is the last major opportunity that we have for our clients right now”

This. What a joke

I thought people would stop buying retarded shit after 2017. Guess not.

They won’t. All the rich females will sense your Chad aura and know you hold the key that will unlock the functionality to all of this (at least that is what biz has made me believe). Plz fren. Many of us need the comfy so much.

You’re such a filthy peasant

All I recognize is Brave and FunFair

>virtue poker

What did they mean by this; virtual?

Attached: Basic Attention Tacos.png (987x554, 248K)

Lot of boomers taking pictures of this slide in the room.

Attached: 6FA80196-13C7-4106-A8A7-886606F1A377.jpg (4032x3024, 840K)

Virtue poker is a project. I know one of the founders.

No bully fren

>bully
The only bullies are the ones fueling your delusion, link or any other muh next 100x hidden gem

I have many bitcoins fren. Nothing OP is sharing is news here. He might as well see if anyone knows about what is actually required for smart contracts. Everyone has already made money off of all these projects and dumped them at the end of 2017.

“Looking at this chart how can you justify NOT allocating 1% to crypto”

Edelman is shilling to the entire crowd. He manages $200bil himself.

Attached: 788E3B69-4BD0-457E-B848-F7A22DC49C6D.jpg (4032x3024, 986K)

>Lot of boomers taking pictures of this slide in the room.

for the brainlets that don't understand the obvious significance - the smart boomers taking pics know the silicon valley/tech VC IPO fuelled bull market for stocks is over. low correlation gives crypto the potential to be a safe haven for their wealth when the stock market corrects hard in a few months.

Fuuuuck our bags are going to Mars

Or they’re just being boomers, like zoomers taking pics at a concert. We had a nice stock market run since ‘09, and crypto has done well too. You can’t predict it’ll do well in a recession.

This is the most normie-tier portfolio known to man. Don't these billionaires have tech advisors?

Fucking BASED Baronanon. Thanks for the thread.

Attached: 1548616106948.jpg (175x150, 5K)

Holy shit, I knew big wigs lurked here

>Right now it’s a based nazi speaker from van eck and he was a former Warcraft gold farmer and competitive Starcraft player and this is the head of digital assets at van eck.
Holy fucking kek

This. We warned you goys it was over, the normie came and went, the next 100x lies where you don't expect it exactly like while you were ignoring Bit Coins and probably trying to make it playing online poker after that ship had sailed. Start trying and stop turning up late.

The unbridled delusion ITT

No, when every boomer in boomerville has allocated retirement funds on crypto, that's when normie money is all in. We are literally in before this, we will all make it frens. Unfortunately my portfolio is 90% alts, but some profits should still be made.

>my portfolio is 90% alts
Let me guess your coinfolio is less than $5k and you’re a NEET?

haha close, its 10k right now, slowly dca'ing. Not a neet at all, but that us the dream to neet it up with my wife and kids.

Why do you sound so confident? Don’t you see how dead this place is? It’s going to take years for crypto to recover, IF it does.

Bout 2-3 years isnt that long

Its one of the few possible opportunities I have to make some money by investing. I see potential but nothing is guaranteed and I know crypto is a risky asset. I'm not confident at all, this market is highly volatile and could go to shit which is terrifying hence why I didn't go all in. In the end we just want to make it user, I don't have the capital to make it in stocks or real estate so crypto is it. If nothing comes of it, so be it. I rather be in than out though if it does take off.

10 tril for the entire crypto market? Is it really going to take 20 years just to get there?

Guys OP is reading this thread aloud onstage and they are all laughing at us. The actors that play Sergey are doing an improv sketch next.

Based boomer thread. Thanks for this biz had been so dead its nice to see some life

>ZEC
>ETC
Uniroincally, no meming bags of shit. Credibility: zero.

Attached: Jarfield.jpg (960x950, 89K)

Great thread op but boomers investing in generic crypto was bound to happen. They will just be the greater fools. Although I'm pleased they correlate crypto as a safe haven. I wouldn't expect them to have any knowledge of latest trends.

Attached: 1552985114415_0.jpg (580x767, 156K)

>We warned you goys it was over, the normie came and went

uh huh yeah sure. i remember when people said that in 2013.

Anything bullish ITT has already been said 4-5 years ago

no new products from greyscale, the volume isn’t there to support. This is probably my last post for today so hopefully you boys enjoyed / found something useful.

I’m going to go mingle and pester everyone in attendance about altcoins if I hear anything I will post and I will include something in the post so you will know it’s me.

Good luck out there Boyos.

dont go!!! How will we know it's you if thread dies?

BUY NEXT YOU FAGGOTS