Tried to quit my job today because of year of over work and underpay

>Tried to quit my job today because of year of over work and underpay
>manager threatened to take legal action against me because me leaving would cause a loss in income for the company

I guess... I'll just go back to... work...

Attached: f3Gr1Ac.png (1102x967, 501K)

Get that threat in writing, then take legal action against him.

>try to quit, boss says no, so you just stop going to work
>the next day, the police show up to your house and arrest you, but instead of taking you to jail, they take you to work

Attached: 94381F25-6F9C-4310-B029-D5C07AF8E573.jpg (964x912, 60K)

I just wanted to quit Jow Forums. Why does this happen to me

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x1000, 103K)

Snort a big fat line of cocaine, go to work, and tell everyone including the manager to fuck off and to never contact you again

>do this
>get cops called for public intoxication, verbal threats and disturbing the peace

This but also bring in some whiskey, take a shot or 2, and smoke at your desk

That's a big risk, you might end up getting promoted if you do that cuz it shows them that you know how to deal with stress

Kek
The ultimate wagie nightmare

Keked

>want to quit
>get promoted to CEO instead, quintupling your workload

just go to work and barely do any work. So then what are they going to sue you for not working hard enough?

Land of the free, home of the brave

the ride never ends

And no raise btw

Doesn't work like that.

If you quit now they have not suffered a loss since they have not earned the income they are trying to claim as a loss. They would have had to suffer an ACTUAL loss, and this would have to be quantified and justified (the bar is high).

Loss of expected future income is NOT an actual loss.

If this isn't a LARP just don't show up anymore. Fuck those boomer cunts.

please how do I make it stop. I just want to quit waging here

Attached: images.png (218x160, 5K)

Serious question. Are you trolling?
If no, this is not happening to you, you are letting this happen to you. Vital difference,
The reason you are letting this happen to you it's because you are a doormat, also as smart as an actual doormat.
Do this, mongoloid. Unless you work for the mob in some lawless hellhole an employer cannot have your ass for the damage they incur from you quitting. In most countries with labor laws an employer can't even sue you for damage you directly cause to them.

If you live in America than your employer can only sue you if you quit without notice.
They cannot sue you if you put your 2 weeks notice in.

Grow a set of balls and leave. They can't do jack shit against you.

Yea as long as you verbally and written quit, they cant do anything to you

If you just stop showing up while trying to collect pay still, that is illegal

kek, just leave dude

>management can fire me at any time
>I have to give a 2 weeks notice so they can suck out every last drop of labor from me that they can

What the FUCK is this shit?

Attached: 1522438888644.jpg (220x229, 13K)

OP probably thinks these are jokes but people actually do do this. For example, this one guy I worked with showed up while I was taking a smoking a smoke break. In his hand was a big gulp filled with four Loco and a splash of the berry flavor the store offers as well as a cigarette dangling from his mouth. He said he was quitting. It was pretty based desu.

>give 2 weeks notice
>do jack shit during those 2 weeks
What are they going to do? Fire you?

The problem is if I quit, I won't be able to pay my bills. I've been looking for other jobs but I have had no luck. I have very limited savings like $3k and $10k in crypto. I NEED to quit though because this job is taking a toll on my mental and physical health, I'm always wired and I'm close to punching everyone I see in the face, and am losing sleep. what do I do

Attached: 1543066465353.jpg (800x800, 52K)

just be yourself

Attached: ebin.gif (914x1091, 90K)

Pretty sure 2 weeks notice is a courtesy to them. No way they can sue you for quitting on the spot. Unless it goes both ways and you can use them for firing you w/out 2 weeks notice. At will employment goes both ways.

how bout go fuck yourself

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 7K)

Work there and do interviews on the side until you get an offer and then leave

There's no leaving

Attached: 1553030972892.jpg (479x565, 41K)

Lol he can't do shit. I've quit a few jobs by just saying nah I'm out

Attached: a2ei2a50gdsz.png (631x595, 190K)

They tell you to go home and you get a two week paid vacation. This is actually how it works.

ffuuucckk..this is the most based answer ever.

Attached: 1474689768776.jpg (3936x2214, 973K)

>t-the c-cops !!!
Fucking faggot low-test femboy faggot fuck. Go suck you Dad's dick, he still loves that from you.

>more faggotry
>close to punching someone
>close to
>close
You couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag. Just kys OP, you'll never make it anyway. Fucking faggot.

>being this mad from bait

>manager threatened to take legal action against me because me leaving would cause a loss in income for the company
Even if I lived in a third world communist slave nation where he could legally do that I'd wipe my balls on his face. The problem with you is that you didn't wipe your balls on his face when you should have.

>manager won't let you quit

What an absolute savage

That stale pasta. Is it summer already?

Just perform so poorly they fire you.

Or hand in your two weeks notice and use up all your sick days an vacation days.

Or be a retard and work there forever.

If you do quit make sure to get unemployment benefits.

In Norway its what
6 months for both sides i think?
And if that has to be waived, both sides need to agree.

you have to give a 6 months notice just to quit your job? lmao the absolute state