It can, it is promised, be done in such a way that your computer does not get slower and it is safe...

It can, it is promised, be done in such a way that your computer does not get slower and it is safe. The holochain would also have a better design than blockchain: no universal consensus is needed for every transaction and not every computer or server must have a copy of all data. "Holochain is massively faster, more energy efficient and scalable, and 10,000 times cheaper than blockchain," it is said.

Imagine investing in blockchains

Attached: B8163A17-FFD7-4051-93D2-FE699D1A8E54.jpg (2600x1821, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@learntoearn/what-if-i-told-you-that-there-is-new-internet-coming-that-allows-you-to-earn-money-just-for-being-f5ecccc08ef
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS 100%. Everyone with 10 million or more has already made it big time.

best exchange to get holo from?

Binance

I might start a discord for a bunch of anons to work on a new chan for the holo network. I cant code but I want to at least try and organize.

holochan exists already iirc

What a lightweight discussion.... I remember back when my Holochain posts were heated arguments and hate being slung around. This board feels dead as fuck lately... Just a bunch of moonbois and shills farting around now.

Anyway I can join? or where to find it?

yeah the market as a whole is sideways so not a lot of action. Gives me time to accumulate at least

Attached: 1519675211070.jpg (500x539, 77K)

>moonbois
*tip*

the good old days man. i fudded holo like crazy to accumulate more, and i was actually able to crash the price quite a bit one day. those days were the shit, have been holding my OG stack with iron fists since then. these days i don't really care anymore because fudding is pathetic at this volume. see you on the moon friend.

Attached: holo.gif (320x320, 1.3M)

2019..imagine not holding HOLO

"What if I told you that there is new Internet coming that allows you to earn money just for being connected?"

medium.com/@learntoearn/what-if-i-told-you-that-there-is-new-internet-coming-that-allows-you-to-earn-money-just-for-being-f5ecccc08ef

been resisting buying this shit for a whole year.
The ICO took over a week to sell out and it eas easy to get in on, in the midst of ICO fever, so I thought it was a scam. Decided to put in 3 ETH just as it finished and my contribution was bounced. Then it opened 5x and I was pissed off. Stayed out but decided to buy a little now. Still pissed off that I'd have several million now if I wasn't such a retard.

glad you're on board fren. i also missed the ico but git in really cheap at like 70-80 vits. bought more during the year

I missed out on the ICO too, but been buying since it came out on Idex. HOT and [redacted] are all that matter.

I'm mostly in [REDACTED] too

Hmm... explain for dum dum what happens when it turns into holofuel per the article? Is it something like every holo token turns into 10 holofuel or something like that? Can you still sell it on crypto markets? The article seems to suggest they are moving away from crypto. Also I think Theta did something like this... any help understanding would be appreciated.

1:1 swap, erc20 tokens arent burned but held in a reserve. you can still sell it on binance sure

As long as you're patient you'll be fine. This still has a metric fuck-ton of gains to enjoy over the next two or three years.

I was the user that brainwashed you all to buy Holo when I started shilling this 10 months ago sub 1 mil marketcap then dumped on you fags. Main net delayed, devs dumping, Arthur lying, not trying to get on any new exchanges, holifuel not being supported by Binance, etc. See you guys back at sub 10 mil MC!!!

My sides

>My sides
Kek. This is gonna be the new pasta for all legit coins.