The future is veganism and lab grown meat. Beyond Meat has backers including Bill Gates and other giants...

The future is veganism and lab grown meat. Beyond Meat has backers including Bill Gates and other giants. They are miles ahead of everyone except probably Just Foods. They'll be public within the month.
How much are you investing bros?
nasdaq.com/markets/ipos/company/beyond-meat-inc-977310-88416

Attached: BeyondMeat_fullwidth.jpg (700x350, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memphismeats.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hi OP, will this be on binance launchpad then or what?

That's repulsive and not a good alternative at all to factory farmed meat. Maybe fat ass burgers should stop eating meat for every fucking meal. Its way too calorie dense and is full of carcinogens because of how its cooked (not counting this shit). I only eat meat around every three days and its from deer I've personally harvested. The rest of the time its mostly just veggies and old grains like tempah and shit like that.

This country eats itself to death literally. Fucking ironic.

> and lmao'ing at my captcha
> google promoting PP MAGA's btfo

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 5.37.13 PM.png (794x1152, 921K)

implying i dont eat organic grass fed beef

literally the best meat you can buy

Vegetarian of 3.5 years here. Good look at hunting your own meat, its the only way I would eat meat again. Growing millions of animals just for the sake of slaughtering them is unconscionable. Gluttony is going to be the end of burgers.
Good tip...also check into Impossible brands. Their impossible burger is even better than Beyond Meat and I believe they're looking to go public as well.

Go full carnivore, it's the #1 thing you can do to improve your life. 70% of calories from beef fat or butter, 35% from beef. I eat 2 sticks of butter per day, have never felt better, mentally, every organ, skin, hair growing back, penis even got an inch longer and I get harder, everything in my life improved. Literally no downside.

Eating anything but meat is cosmopolitan clown food invented in the last .01% of human evolution.

>2 sticks of butter a day
>carnivore diet
user, I...

Dude, nothing happens. Try it, look up others experiences, 100% cured of everything.

I know that carnivore diet is good, but 2 sticks of butter a day isn't even close to carnivore diet, you fucking retard.

Can't find a date or price for the IPO. Details still to come I guess?

I was just wondering if JUST foods was public and I couldn't find anything about it. I would love to invest in some of these companies (particularly JUST for the fun of it, but also because it's been getting the most press) because I believe this shit is the future-especially for the "developing" world. I think the market for real meat should contract allowing for more organic and humane farming methods to replace factory farms; pajeets and peasants like myself would be more than happy with cheap synthetic meat.

Eating pure meat protein spun like cotton candy out of DNA sounds more appealing than eating the meat from a pockmarked heifer stuffed full of chemicals and raised in abusive conditions. There's no reason this stuff couldn't be successful other than superstitious npc brainlet retards getting spooked by the idea of it being "unnatural". Fuckin' hippies.

Attached: 54524946_2123314454442410_1312021545815638016_n.jpg (680x960, 85K)

>he doesn't eat his own feces

Not gonna make it

I tried the burger. The worst veggie burger I ever had. Leaves you with nasty aftertaste.

Go back to shilling on /ck/ you low t veggie faggots.

Attached: FAC46B87-8A04-4EBA-8E2B-6335EB263AA0.gif (1921x1833, 1.12M)

heh I give it a few more months until you start collapsing from depression. veganism is a death cult.

Vegetarian* read the post

its the same thing man, you eat mostly plants.
if it wasn't for that occasional egg or fish you eat you'd be a depressive sack of shit. you should try swapping for a meat based diet and notice how much your mood and health improves. there's no shame in admitting you were wrong. plant based diets cause illness.

The future is synthetic meat

memphismeats.com/

This is exactly why Vechain is needed

Attached: 1553102346660.jpg (1024x682, 66K)

Yes it is retard.

Will this cause misfolding protiens

it's funny because both of these companies shill their garbage all over reddit