Sergey told me he's planning on using the 350m to tip his favorite Asian cam whores on twitch and chaturbate but adelyn...

Sergey told me he's planning on using the 350m to tip his favorite Asian cam whores on twitch and chaturbate but adelyn is jealous so that's why it must remain a secret and he didn't even tell anyone in the team yet, he told me

Attached: beta orbiting azn e-thot.jpg (1000x1786, 315K)

sergey is spending his time tipping his fedora to asian roasts and making rogan tier observations off the deem? based desu senpai

>planning on
hes already used up millions on god knows what, certainly hasnt been spent for development, he has no obligation to make biz profit, he already made it

where is she from and how much ?

>she deleted all her nudes

Too late sweethear

Where's nudes

Sergey is so alpha

I've left a lot of positive comments on e621, so what

I'm not selling

Just shows me that Sergey is real

how fuckin strange this is
sergey big boi relaaaax

Attached: 1530222232925.png (908x935, 79K)

BIG CRINGE that that mod thought he could smash her by donating money and being a mod

Here's the dumb slut.

Attached: C66F4B86-8E54-4A86-B944-019186A068B2.jpg (1242x1042, 473K)

Attached: 8373EE17-F9F0-4F3F-A732-7FC5A213BEAA.jpg (1242x1021, 857K)

Nice try. I just tipped them 400m. Things are looking up for me (and down for you).

Is that nickname belongs to Sergey for real?

Jow Forums has always been about two things:
>Asian women
>Money

Garbage hips but nice tits

based

This really is the end of times. Still can't believe some "men" do this shit...what a total faggot. No wonder some retards go out on shooting sprees. They have no place to be in today's society.

this is the type of person I imagine on the other side of the screen when I get called a retard on Jow Forums

I'm still burning from reading that shit...spending 1/3 of his day to moderate some hoe's streaming, sending her money, snapchat pictures...wtf is wrong with these guys? This goes beyond being just stupid. How can someone like that wake up, look in the mirror and not decide to just kill himself?

This is a jannie who has to pay to do his job lmao

The jannies are finished.

Attached: 1547520632038.png (358x359, 97K)

oh no no nooooo hahahahahahha

lol GOD DAMN.