50c Is Just the Beginning

Time for the world to see this isnt simply a pump and dump, but a paradigm shift. My pledge to you Fantom Marines, a man with 2 million FTM to my name, is to NOT SELL once we reach this joyous occasion. 50 cents is simply too low. I dont want live life with regrets.

Attached: 1553112927506.jpg (500x750, 103K)

What’s with all the factom posts? Paid shills on a deserted board? Doesn’t make sense

+++ moon mission confirmed

They post the same garbage on every public channel for crypto. Biz is just one of a dozen places they shit out their greasy curryturds, and not even the smallest of the bunch.

Fantom will 100x and that’s being conservative. What are you so opposed to? Shut up, buy a bag, and make money.

It's Chinese, it wont

jeez, maybe people are just genuinely enthuastic about the project?

For once biz is trying to help you. Dyor and get in quick. Its mooning with or without you. And u can't fud it from biz. So give up.

Why would you fud this? Jealousy I guess? You can still get in and make an obscene amount of money.

It's Korean dumbass

Keep your gun close. Don't let them get near your stack:
I smell envy
Reporting to duty

Please tell me one actual useful thing about the project other than “omg tps”.

so many failed projects payed bitmax to pump their coin so they can get out. Member when LTO went from 0.10 to 0.22? and dumped all the way back? This will be the same, I warned you. Be happy with your gains and sell soon or you will be left bagholding vaporware

You're not getting my ghosts

TPS is 2017 HYPE. There are SEVERAL projects out today capable of 1,000,000 TPS or more.

Fuck off and dyor. No one cares if you don't join this rally

Such as? Please don't say OMG.

unironically this

Attached: enlightened.jpg (1080x1083, 545K)

it's blatantly obvious to every user who's been here for more than a day. DYOR it's not OMG.

No. I'm all in Fantom.

124K locked and loaded!!

yeah because you are exactly 11 months too late to have picked up the real gem of all gems. tell me one chhink/gook project that has not turned out to be a scam? it's not just a meme that asian projects are 100% vaporware.

Binance coin

no how new are you guys??

FTM is literally the only working and applicable project in circulation outside BTC. You don't want to ne retarded and miss what may be the greatest moon mission before chainlink mainnet release

the only thing that makes me vary is the shills.
There have been 6 separate fantom posts, indicates to me it is a shill operation from another country(poojistan) wink wink.
It is trying to do what iota has done but "better".
Not falling for this scam, i am not going to let my capital be scammed this far into the bear season no sireeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,e
CATCH ME OUSIDDEEEEEEEEEEEEE poos.

also bnb isn't a blockchain protocol bit a utility token

Why would they be enthusiastic about vaporware which does nothing(literally)?

Is Holo?

fucking hubris you are full of shit if you are seriously believing that. there are at least two projects that fucking destroy FTM if we'd compare the technologies.
Don't get me wrong I got 250k FTM two weeks ago but just to flip it for a quick 3x, it's just a china hustle. The revolutionary shit (not FTM) I will hold until 2021 at least, I dont even dare to swing trade my bag anymore. I have basically made it already, i just need to keep my private keys safe for 2 more years unironically.

Holo?