How do I get an average white gf if 46% of millennial women are colored and 50% of women are obese?

How do I get an average white gf if 46% of millennial women are colored and 50% of women are obese?

Attached: 2DB6BE60-1F2A-4734-A000-09B68500F323.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Churches are usually white and have at least a few cute white girls who are not yet spoken for.

I mean, unless you go to a black church, obviously.

I’m too scared to go to a church alone and have everyone coming up introducing themselves and giving me attention and having a giant spotlight on me

thats...thats how you get a gf...

Actually that's a plus, the girls are forced to talk to you, or at least you have an excuse to talk to them without feeling like a creep when the preacher says, "Take a moment to say good morning to your neighbors!"

It's a nice crutch.

its not like that: just sit in the back or the balcony for a few months and get yourself comfy

Be chad thundercock quarterback in college or high school

Go to a club

get a chubby white gf and mold her into good shape.

>go to local church
>crazy white male mass murderer kills you
>die a virgin
Yea I’m staying inside and sticking to tinder

You're naive if you think girls that go to church aren't taking every dick in town.

The dating marketing is dead for 80% of male population, be 20% or do a mass shooting

>he lives his life based on averages
not gonna make it

Why not go for a castizo spic?
> Religious
> High birth rates
> Children will fit in with the majority demographic of their generation
> Strong family values
She doesn't have to look like a wide faced injun, just go for a light skin latina girl with euro features

Attached: f1ea6bb2388c945869bd287afb6e5bd6.jpg (1080x1350, 107K)

Is this bait?

Jesus Christ you fucking idiot.

46% are colored, 50% are fat. They are not mutually exclusive. Have you been around millennial minorities? Lots of fatties there

Not everyone is a gutter rat. There are a few strongholds left where people teach their children to maintain dignity.

I pulled the 50% fat source out of my ass. It’s probaly like 60%

So 1 in 2 people are minorities and then half of them are fat effectively leaving 10% of white women that are decent

No I'm actually serious.

Attached: 50799842_533617670463135_5124086076006956765_n.jpg (1080x1334, 159K)

O

Well, you are probably not good looking, this put you in the same group of 80% of males (for woman you are a living god, meh or "I wanna vomit") in looks perspective
Not socially aware/sucessfull so again at 80% of buddies
Didnt had normal experiences (IE kiss at the cinema, first travel with friends, sex, girlfriend, first heart broken yada yada) so you are probably even lower than the normies

The result: The chances of you get an girlfriend that is white, mentally ok, not promiscuous, not socially dependant of aproval and good looking are really really low.

In another comparison you are a guy that live in the street and after begging for coins bought a lottery ticket, your dream is to have a Ferrari.. your chances are really low at this scenario.

So unless you get some crack and start to mind travel and get a Ferrari in your high dreams your chance is really really low.

PS: I have a gf and I already had others.

But then what happens when you get one?
How do you explain why you go to church alone?
To pray to God. Ahaha bullshit.

Attached: 1553059886177.jpg (191x263, 5K)

Let me tell you: as long people are interested in you they dont care if you arent "socially normal" unless its a fucked up level that they cant ignore.
So start to cope or compensate with another skills/atributes because bro.. you seem autistic fren.

Attached: ooQv7gah.jpg (819x1024, 174K)

Yeah I'm retarded but I'll get better because before I was pretty good talking to normies. Btw I'm black...

Obese and colored is the average white gf now
Sorry

This. I wouldn’t trust any one of them

72.6% of all Americans over the age of 20 are overweight or obese
I’m unironically leaving the country, absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 251651.jpg (820x1024, 92K)

totally made for bbc

Big Belgian Cock

Attached: Xd83bixOJz342fftw63vrc3LLG3PSp1xyQFcebOaK28.png (1920x1200, 3.54M)