IF NOTHING HAPPENS IN 2 DAYS DRUNK user IS A PIECE OF SHIT LIAR REMEMBER THIS

IF NOTHING HAPPENS IN 2 DAYS DRUNK user IS A PIECE OF SHIT LIAR REMEMBER THIS

Attached: 1530056684980.jpg (734x737, 122K)

Why two days? Honestly I've been larped at so many times, I've lost track of the dates they throw out there.

Supposedly we will see some more partnership announcements this week.

he said that by friday 6pm this week there will be significant annoucement made and that he will be back in april when singularity will begin.

And since we haven't seen any announcements on Monday Tuesday Wednesday, that leaves Thursday and Friday.

>unironically believing larps in 2019
yikes

Why do you believe some larping shit who posts no proof?

because he was right before multiple times

Ah okay -- that's why I forgot it. Smells like bullshit, sadly.

t. 110k linkie

i only have 50k link is it enough :(

2k dollars in link is enough to never work a day in your life again

I want to believe user, but there are a fucking billion of the goddam things. A fucking billion.

Anyone can make a thread claiming they’re drunkanon. Unless he has a tripcode, then it’s not him and you should stop believing what people say on this board so you don’t get your hopes up.

he had a tripcode

If LINK isnt $3 by May, Assblaster will have been very surprised for a full year. Who cares what a larper says?

no he was not

Nope

sip sip

You don't need a larp to tell you what is going on just look at the chart. The only thing that has been happening with link is people are selling with no end in sight. Just today I watched someone market sell over 80k linkies in 5 small orders.

No buyers for link just slow endless relentless selling.

Attached: 1550019680609.gif (419x435, 239K)

these mufuggin digits, delphi is most based and most redpilled

Attached: 1542847337499.png (549x592, 131K)

there was already a mountain of things he said that didnt come true

Be on the lookout for the official announcement of this partnership at 8AM PST tomorrow! You're getting a sneak peek here..

Smart contracts on the blockchain are often praised for being tamper-proof. However, this feature removes the ability for smart contracts to connect with any web APIs to access external data. The lack of information and connection to external data is a setback for smart contracts and decentralized application (DApp) development. ChainLink provides a solution to the Smart Contract Connectivity Problem. TRON is partnering with ChainLink to enhance the DApp ecosystem.

Attached: 1553083708900.png (2880x1440, 1.33M)

Larp

Fuck u

>No buyers for link just slow endless relentless selling.
there has to be a buy for a sale dumbass

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

How do you know.

tron partnership real this time?

I call bullcrap. I will believe when I see it.

This user just trying to sink the price when there is no announcement.

Bump so that larpers can learn how to larp better

>no sellers for link just slow endless buying

brainlet.jpg

this image is cursed