Attached: 1122233.png (616x578, 637K)

Attached: 9999999.png (1262x640, 364K)

Attached: 111114343.png (606x840, 288K)

Fantom: Testnest and false claims
Ethereum: Approved and used for 4 years

Attached: 00000.png (608x338, 40K)

>Fantom: Testnest and false claims
>Ethereum: Approved and used for 4 years

Fantom is Ethereum, but without the scaling problems.

Attached: 007.png (610x470, 62K)

Fantom (FTM) is going straight to $100M marketcap

ethereum and fantom is both shit

Haha, like your opinion means jackshit.

Listen you motherless fucks, lend me your ear hence more as you once had. Lest you prefer more semen in your mouth. I have charted many courses, I've seen capitulation you couldn't imagine. And this is the only thing I've ever seen in recent times that thrilled me to the bone.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of shitcoins and the tyranny of exchanges. Blessed is he, who in the name of decentralization and good will, shepherds the weak through the V shaped valley of FTM, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost gains. And i will strike down upon thee with grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to sell down on my brother's books. And you will know my name is the Great Fantom Lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee

Attached: jesus_andre.jpg (620x576, 161K)

PASTA PLEASE GIVE IT A LIL MORE EFFORT THANKS

250,000 FTM to make it

Attached: 1553159579433.png (593x576, 181K)

>300k tps
>Zero users

When will biz learn

Brainlet here
what does it mean?

Nice artwork, chap. Mememagic only works with Chainlink, though.

which market is moving this shit btw?

PRICE PREDICTIONS IN 2-3 YEARS?

andre is a known scammer, so this project will succeed

proof??

300k TPS is bullshit too. Cronje himself gave the FTM team shit for pumping false numbers. This project is just another gook cash grab

how much to make it?

attn newfags: this is how you know it's time to sell. shills getting desperate cause they know they already missed the top and don't want to be bagholders. smart fags sold already.

$4

wow based user