While another scam gets revealed, Chainlink stays true

Reminder that with the help of Link-Chan, we're all going to make it!

$1000 EOY! No more stealth mode!

Attached: 7777777.png (5000x5000, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fail bitch.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Meanwhile link is down 2,2% while fantoom is only down 1,65%

where

Attached: 1538205025851.gif (500x270, 255K)

you are a MANIAC

>26479 wallets
>20 wallets hold 80% of link
>26459 hold 20% of link
I've heard of the 80/20 rule. I've heard of the new 90/10 rule.

I've never heard of the 99.9993/.0007 rule.

Good luck!

Attached: 1553116036165.png (1192x792, 194K)

so what is the average holder? I cant let these guys beat me

Being so stupid and counting the first 7 wallets...

Again, good luck...

Let me correct myself. The first 8 wallets

If you read the whitepaper you'd know what those tokens were for

"We don't know what we're doing with those yet." ~ Sergey. Eth Denver.

Good luck...

Imagine, ten_fucking_thousand dollars in the end of this year.

WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT!

Attached: IMG_20170916_204629.jpg (537x615, 61K)

this. imagine thinking youre going to get rich off a guy who doesnt even know what to do with his own fucking shitcoin.

Why do shittoken posts auto sink to the abyss when stuff like this comes up?

This should be bumped throughout the day and reposted in every paid-shill/ delusional-retard link thread that pops up in 5 minute intervals like clockwork.

Bad enough that the thing is a 2man vaporware project that'll have zero commercial adoption, even if it ever was going to be finished, and has no less than three venture backed competitors that are ahead in production of the end product...

but even if the Cayman Islands headquartered scam token was 100% legit, the average Jow Forums brainlette would get burnt into a greasy black pile of sadness smelling ashes by the 20 people who own 99.9997% of the whole market.

I sold, thanks

only the circulating supply matters

who is this semen demon

High hopes for LINK.
Same with Fleta.

Eventually they'll bridge the gap closer to adoption.

I wish I could buy link on coinbase. I have 10k and I want more, but I'll never crypto-to-crypto ever again. it made my taxes this year way too fucking complicated.

DUDE so are YOU.
You are in every thread saying the exact same thing!
>the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results

>What are nodes

>t. small brain

What are you, fucking de beers? Oldest scam in the commodities game finally hits crypto, and the original crypto community is first in line to fall for it...

You will never ever make it! Not because you're dumb and getting scammed, but because you're incapable of learning from history. Enjoy forever poverty!

>likening to diamonds, an infinite supply of a controlled good meant exclusively for selling
>t. small brain

bear greed

Yeah, the guy with the small brain is advocating caution with a digital asset, with a one billion unit supply (80% of which is held by 20 people), that has no working product, no realistic use cases, and 3+ venture backed competitors who are further along in development...

Stay safe Mr Big Brain. :^)

Bump

you were saying op?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 10.03.06 AM.png (734x137, 26K)

missed your digits dumbass

lol, this fucking coin just loves $0.45 don't it

Gonna buy the dip. Can finally get my stack above 10K. Thanks frens

>can’t even get digits

Link is officially dead

What happens if you don't report those trades? I haven't done my taxes yet and I'm dreading doing them.

You go to jail

>Haha bitcoin? Yeah right. Good luck when satoshi dumps his million coins on you. Good luck! GOOD LUCK

is it mainnet 2020, or 2022?

or does rory just say, sometime in the future, whenever it happens it happens..

Why are you following Link? Do you listen to obscure presentations by every cryptocurrency? What did Vitalik say in his last presentation? Tell me about some of the MANA news please.

Oh, never mind, you’re just another faggot that is obsessed with ChainLink and you angrily fud it any time it has negative price action like a homosexual 4 year old that is mad when daddy tells him he can’t eat ice cream today.

Even satoshi only kept a

Attached: 1551948572274.jpg (474x515, 109K)

It's spammed constantly on Jow Forums, even a bit on unrelated boards. If you don't know what I know, you're either not paying attention (albeit reluctantly) or certifiably delusional.

Sergey will not be buying a girlfriend for you. The end.

>he doesnt believe in money belly
Not gonna make it

What do you know? Share pls, I have a bag and it's killing me.

>what do you know?
link 2 cents eoy, due mostly to zero product and meaningless collaborations (partnerships)

Just stop, you need to learn to be more subtle with your fud. You sound like uncle old fag. You probably are but you had to stop using your trip. It’s all exhausting. How do you not get tired of it?

^
Coupled with strong (venture backed strong) competition, a lead with a history of exit scamming, zero commercial demand because off the shelf solutions work perfect, and a 660 million token reserve ready to dump on little guys.

Even if (the biggest if in the history of the world) the project manages to finish and multiple entire industries adopt it, the price will be artificially depressed (below where it is now even) to facilitate usage, OR companies will just grab the code from repository (it's open source) and fork it for free inhouse, like JPMorgan coin.

If you are in the US, I will enter into an options contract with you. I have 50k link you can use to short. I also have an attorney that will write up an agreement.

>Even satoshi only kept a

Which wallet is sergey's?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 12.59.02 PM.png (505x644, 625K)

You believe your wild conjecture and baseless speculation, not seriously shared by anyone in the crypto community, is an argument against the facts as they exist, but I'm the brainlet? Also, you're starting to become very angry. Don't be angry friend. None of this matters... unless you put real money into this vapor token; then, it actually matters. Sorry.

>he thinks it’s the same person
that’s cute

>Coupled with strong (venture backed strong) competition
this should be an investors first concern. is the ceo competent enough to not let the already tremendous market cap turn him complacent? afraid its too late

>zero commercial demand because off the shelf solutions work perfect
can literally use tom @ docusign as an example, his company achieved record numbers across the board Q4 2018, all with absolutely no need for chainlink or an oracle solution

hold 20% of link
dont forget all the link thats held on exchanges, so id add another 10k to that total holder count 2bh

This thread and the massive autistic delusional behavior you can witness from retards or pajeets on Jow Forums constitute a real goldmine if you want to understand why there is so many FUD surrounding Chainlink. Just look at the desperate posts coming from Linkies bagholders who are mostly reaching for hope with their supposed partnerships or project implementations. It turns out the aforementioned companies only talked about smart contracts globally, but the hopeful brainlets automatically associated the term with their pitiful ERC20 overvalued token. I'm not joking, they are unable to provide actual evidence or big names.The rare times when Chainlink's name was actually dropped were insignificant, "what if" possibilities by literal who companies with no weight nor presence in the technology industry. Meaning that the massive adoption of their json parser will never happen - there is a plethora of projects who are actually trying to address and come up with a solution for the oracle problem with dedicated and more competent teams than the two man job we have with Chainlink. At least, I can salute the marketing effort and the memes who are really great and entertaining if you want to have a laugh. Sadly, it's the only value Link will ever have for most people who actually understand the current state of the crypto market.

The only way to arguably make it left in the crypto market is the BTC halvening happening in one year. And even that is not guaranteed, normies won't fall for the trap twice. Still, if you believe, you have approximately two years left to accumulate as much as BTC as possible for what may be the biggest bull run that will be coming.

But yeah, keep believing in your stinky linkies, your double or triple digits, and it will surely happen happen. Link will moon, guaranteed. It's only a matter of time. "Do not underestimate the power of collective thought... $1000 EOY!" soon™

>globally
Good one NASA shill

t. nopants

The only crypto in a bull market the last 7 months when every other token was in a bear market.

You were saying user?

Attached: Chainlinkbullmarket.jpg (661x308, 31K)

i included the months for you just in case you are too brainlet to understand charting.

Attached: Chainlinkbull.jpg (660x397, 41K)

Best post itt. Possibly on this board.

it's pasta newfag, we already discussed everything about link, if it doesn't work then all of the crypto sphere doesn't get adopted and goes down the shitter you absolutely moron fantom mouthbreather

Have you seen bitcoins distribution? Profit sharing is real.

I did start all of this by saying
>Good luck!
Guess we'll just leave it there. I do sincerely wish you well, but the prognosis looks terrible.

See ya in 2023

1000$? Is that you Andrew Yang?

>but the prognosis looks terrible.
The best performing project in this bear market?
The best fundamentals in this entire market?
Anyone who gets fudded off of link is a fucking brainlet

Everyone fudding ITT is all in on LINK

WOW
How long IS this meme now?
Is there another line after this one?

speak for yourself faggot

>muh fire side chataroos
Thats a yikes from me tom

checked

Double dubs checked. Kek wills

t. redditpants

Bullshit. Taxes report income. I have made zero net income in the last 365 days. I ain’t reporting a damn thing.

is assblaster's firm the number 2 wallet? fucking yikes

I'm frothing at the mouth, waiting for the day when the whales will dump their bags on the shills who have been ruining this board for almost two years. I truly can't wait or it to happen the crying will be massive. Soon, Jow Forums. Soon.

Attached: retard.png (495x404, 87K)

>OR companies will just grab the code from repository (it's open source) and fork it for free inhouse, like JPMorgan coin.
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
This issue is never stressed enough by Link Marines. What the fuck is the point

>the point
If JP Morgan or whoever else forks their own network then it becomes a separate centralized network and not a decentralized one, defeating the entire purpose of the network in the first place. The most logical solution is to make a decentralized network (chainlink) the defacto centralized decentralized network for transacting value. A decentralized Oracle network (the chainlink network) enables decentralized and centralized oracle options, but a (((centralized))) option (not chainlink) only enables centralized options, which doesn’t facilitate end-to-end trustless, automatic executing smart contracts fed with real world data (APIs).

Clearly having decentralized options as well as centralized ones is better than only having centralized ones, and only using the defacto centralized decentralized blockchain network in chainlink is the beginning of the 4th industrial revolution. That’s
>the point.

Nigger.

Attached: F46FD971-4D47-4030-B03B-33CDB1D86A10.gif (607x609, 514K)

>it's pasta
I was in the thread in question when this was first posted, 8 days ago. What this user said was and still is 100% spot on. It's just that last week some faggot thought that spamming it in every Chainlink related thread would kill its credibility, but I have yet to see any counter-arguments. Link to the archived thread in question:

Based.

WTF are you taking about it was literally confirmed like two hours ago it is still on.

Attached: link2.png (615x887, 280K)

why is this so fucking hard for nolinkers to wrap their heads around

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

Bump