Friend told me about this new coin V-ID. Seems to be a legit Dutch (!) team...

Friend told me about this new coin V-ID. Seems to be a legit Dutch (!) team. Document validation software already in use by some large companies like Airbus. Solid whitepaper and just a week on idex. Am I missing something cause this seems it can go 10x easily when marketed right..

youtube.com/watch?v=w32irl45VkU

Attached: D1sQ-ChXcAA0e4_.jpg_large.jpg (1200x1200, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXUQHGAwk2U
twitter.com/PalmVeniceBeach
medium.com/@pim_vee/vidt-and-v-ids-tokenomics-9ae760f6c7df
github.com/V-ID
github.com/V-ID/V-ID-Token
github.com/Sjazzz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek this is unironically the next short term x10, and also x100 or more long term.
but delet, frens are accumulating

This...please shut the fuck up.

The tokenomics alone will already make this project moon

They have a Lambo-parts dealer as customer :')

youtube.com/watch?v=XXUQHGAwk2U

I mean it’s ok. It verifies documents. It’s not very exciting honestly. And some of the “partners” are actually partners of partners. Definitely gains to be made on this one, just be sensible

how much to make it?

You mean, some of the clients using the platform are also clients of V-ID's parent company Wididi.

That is actually a good thing... the parent company is giving V-ID more usage, doesn't matter where clients come from.

My colleague doesn't believe in me whadamagonnadooooo

The only thing that should excite people is adoption, tokenomics, supply metrics, etc..

Doesn't matter if I get millions of Txs validating documents, settling money transfers between banks, validating supply chain RFIDs, or just p2p currency.

This thing is 2M mcap, just started and has big clients already using the product.

Guys please... this is possibly the worst shilling yet... please get together in a group huddle and have a chat about your performance.

Not shilling just discussing

Obvious shill is obvious
Today a friend told you yesterday it was a colleague tomorrows it'll be a cousin
Fucking pajeets

Expected more Jow Forums autists roasting this coin..

Why shouldn't I fill my bags?

Use case, it can't command a high price outside of speculation.

The validation fees are dynamically adjusted to maintain a constant fiat price. If the token price appreciates, validation cost in VIDT lowers. Team still burns 20% of tokens paid in validation fees quarterly and market buys 10% on exchanges.

once the normies see this on twitter and youtube and reddit and cmc and see airbus and krohne and the car parts and the supply and the ico price and the working product they'll fomo like crazy, cap this faggots this project is a gem, and biz not being all over it just shows they capitulated and lost all hope that a project might not be a pnd.
lto had all those qualities too, but the ico was cheap and this motivated mainnet holders to dump because its circulating supply was higher than what's on cmc. this won't happen with vidt because ico was expensive compared to actual mc and you have one circulating supply instead of a shadow one. also companies care more about the safety of their documents than decentralized workflows kek

This. Literally every government and business can benefit from a simple document authenticity and validation solution. Doesn't matter if the adoption and millions of txs come.from decentralized Oracles, decentralized workflows or whatever. What matters is real companies using a product. Millions of.documents will be validated using VIDT and the team will continue with quarterly burns and market buys.

Expect more massive clients to be onboarded constantly, new exchanges, CMC listing, Twitter and YouTube hype.

This coin has normie appeal too. Everything V-ID puts out promo wise is polished as fuck in production value.
Team of high IQ Dutch Chad's. Both VID and Wididi, their parent company Wididi are operating with a positive balance sheet and no debt. Fucking solid.

What else can you ask for.

this project shills itself, never been comfier on a low cap

Honestly, don't care whether any of those partnerships work out or not. I'm here for the aforementioned effects.

BitDegree is already on CMC though

I got my bag earlier but after doing research I want more. Im going to have to market buy arent I?

No one is selling

Seems like it Fren. Look how far it's going without CMC, only IDEX no youtubers, etc..

The spread is thin by now anyway so it doesn't matter much. When this coin goes x30, does it matter whether you bought at 0.00051 or 0.00052?

So, let's say I drop an ETH on scooping some of this up. A bit from now, it goes boom and inflates like a fat girl at a buffet. What're we talkin' as fair as monetary gains to be had off a single ETH token?

so fucking glad i got in at 0.00027 my god im almost x2 and the real pump hasn't even started and we're fucking still not on CMC, also hope you all also bought into the Lition ICO , I put in 10 eth also a very promising project

smug_féreg

minimum you'll go from 1 eth to 3-5 eth once this goes on a bigger exchange, volume is always terrible on idex

Yeah guys, very good projecterino, very good fundamentals.

Myself is buying on idex good friends.

Can I ask kindly what is the targeterino for this cryptocurrency coin friends?

touché

Going to depend how quickly it gets to CMC, other exchanges, and Youtube...

If you switch from hourly to daily, the trends are still very promising, I'm thinking as time goes on, say in a year or so, you're going to have to zoom in pretty far on the graph to see this "massive uptick"

Even LTO pumped for an entire month, we've only reached a week

Circulating supply is 34m, at a price of 0.00050 ETH that's 17k eth mcap or 2,278,000 million dollars.

If it would be added to CMC at this point, it would be standing around place 600. Yes, 600.

If it would reach place 100 (Wanchain atm) it would go x18 from now.

If it reaches 10th place (fucking Tron shitcoin atm) it would go, and I kid you not, x658.

So user, you tell me, what does this token have in store for us?

There are some pretty big sell orders around 0.00060, but if we show the support is definitively rising then maybe they'll continue on instead of selling.

Still trying to firll bags guys, can we wait till monday?

you have until whenever it gets on cmc

BTW, are we preparing a plebbit/youtube/Twitter normand marketing campaign for when it hits CMC? Could maximise our gainz potential and pump it straight into orbit.

yeah if you have a crypto twitter start spreading it around once it hits cmc, even message those crypto twitter people about it have them look into it and shill it (palm beach guys, bagsy, etc)

twitter.com/PalmVeniceBeach
this fucker here for example, pretty sure he's on Jow Forums

looks like we might be in the 0.0005 - 0.0006 range before cmc catches on, hopefully one more dip for anyone here still accumulating

Is something being Dutch the new big thing for pajeets? This is like the third shitcoin I have seen where they mention it.

Trust me he’s watching ;).

Guys, I have a fever and the only prescription is more VIDT!!

Do I market buy or pray my buy orders get filled?

unlike you, i like to make money

Attached: money.jpg (1000x563, 263K)

Dutch are smart and have good companies. It's not like it being Dutch is the main selling point but its not a bad thing either.

I had to market buy... you'd probably want to do the same

Ok good luck with your pnd coin. I am sure you will make some money. Just don't make the shill threads so fucking obvious they all follow the same shitty formula. Just asking why you pajeets have such an obsession with the Netherlands.

How is a coin with a working product and paying clients valued at 2M a pump n dump? Are people on biz this retarded now?

Cause its always the same fucking thing.

>Coin suddenly shows up on Jow Forums with multiple threads.
>Same types of replies.
>shhhh I am not done accumulating.
>s s should I FOMO in guys?
>Etc.
>Coin pumps due to discord shilling.
>Threads dry up suddenly.
>Price goes back to where it belongs.

He’s probably new. I was that way too a long time ago. Then I realized just doing your due diligence and looking into projects can make you a lot of money if you aren’t a pussy and actually invest in the ones with good fundamentals.
You can only see so many moon missions take off without you knowing you could have been along for the ride before you do something about it.

Some of these coins eventually end up continuing to climb. Not every coin in the top 100 has always been there and many of these early shilled coins will eventually get there. You just seem to take a short term view on you investments and it's fine. I like to get in early in what I believe will be long term gainers and stick around for maximum gains

past 0.0006 fellas... i don't think we'll break 0.0007/0.00075 until cmc listing though

Eventho this is a pump and dump and I am rather skeptical about dutch projects (coming from a dutch person) This seems like a winner.
I just looked at there site and it seems pretty legit, as they have a working product and everything.
Altho I still don't really see what they would need the token for

Kan iemand mij dit uitleggen of is iedereen een hindoestaan?

>Kan iemand mij dit uitleggen of is iedereen een hindoestaan?

stop met racistisch zijn

there is a use for the token, but there is no use for a high price for the token

basically the team provides customers with a bunch of tokens for a fixed fee, 10% gets burned, and they buyback that 10% off exchanges. but since it's a fixed fee, this will dump back right after the p&d ends

if price becomes too high, they'll have to raise the fixed fee price eventually...

is dat duidelijk genoeg?

Attached: vidt.png (747x796, 134K)

wollah ik neuk jou de moeder
met je halve kont die open staat

it’s 20% that gets burned
You don’t know what you are talking about
Instead of weak fudding just market buy before you have to do it later at higher prices

that pic is literally from the whitepaper lmao

i already sold my bag with nice profits, have fun with the incoming dump - lto #2

$1 soon

its still not on cmc and still 2.5-2.8 million marketcap, lot of life let

too early, buy back now before u fomo back in

They changed it brainlet. Pic related

I made a killing off LTO.
If you are saying VIDT is LTO #2 that is great
LTO reaches over 40 million market cap
VIDT Is at 2 mill cap
VIDT ICO investors bought at .20-.40 cents
VIDT if it does a LTO would be priced in the DOLLARS.
VIDT is unfudable I tried too so I can buy in early. Sorry bud.

Attached: 6A36025B-2683-4234-B672-BCA79E500994.jpg (1181x1280, 107K)

nah, i've already moved to the next moonshot, you'll find out about it in the next few days when shilling starts

the thing is, there literally is no reason why it should have a high price. their service is fixed fee. it's not a sto, it's nothing like lto, it has no utility. do you get it now? the op of the original thread has 200k ready to dump (check his wallet) which he bought at 1/9th of current price. so the moment this reaches some price he's gonna dump it all on you and the other bagholders, just like the previous p&d.

pic is still wrong
80% + 10% =/= 100%
where is the remaining 10%? that's right, you're investing in a team that can't even get a simple diagram straight

> Thinking you are smarter than highly education dutchmen but are actually retarded

Attached: crttiovt66u11.jpg (682x900, 115K)

educated* lol

> Thinking you are smarter than highly educated dutchmen but are actually retarded.

Attached: crttiovt66u11.jpg (682x900, 115K)

Price explosion coming

Attached: 3C8DCD75-7C45-464E-AD5D-7BF0890852A2.jpg (395x266, 64K)

where's that?

VIDT token is meant to moon. They say it all over their whitepaper that the VIDT token will be priced high eventually.

>the V-ID tokenomics show the following expected factors contributing to the increase of the V-ID token value:
Utility and scarcity
B2B
V-ID tokens are at the heart of the validation process. To validate files, a
publishing party pays with V-ID tokens only. V-ID provides all other
cryptocurrency required + cloud hosting for the platform.
The token eliminates the need to buy DGB, ETH and BTC for transaction fees
as V-ID takes care of this. The transactions are key to the identification and
confirmation of the identity of the publishing party.
The number of V-ID tokens that will be issued is limited. VIDT cannot be
mined and 20% of the tokens spent are burned quarterly.
V-ID transactions are public and traceable, providing transparency.
The number of V-ID tokens needed for validating files is >expected to increase,
because the number of organizations that validate files with V-ID is expected
to increase.

>Safer mean more expensive

They will pump their token with or without you.

Attached: IMG_1916.jpg (1242x861, 101K)

The price of the validation dynamically adjusted so that the fiat cost does not change. Quarterly burn rate has been raised to 20% instead of 10% and quarterly market buys of 10%.

There will be constant pressure to increase scarcity as the team will continue to burn token and replenish their token reserve with market buys.

Look at the updated medium post. Updated picture:

What? Re-look at the picture... 20% of the tokens spent on validations get burnt quarterly and the remaining 80% return reserve wallet. 10% of the total amount of tokens spent on validations get market bought. So the reserve wallet balance. Is slowly declining over time because of quarterly 20% burns and 10% market buys.

Yes! V-ID is the way of the future! You say 10x but in reality 100x is far, far more likely. This is the future of crypto, and as you say, big corporations are involved in some ways and somebody released an article about it. It only needs you and me to show people the light! Sell your BTC and buy V-ID!! It is the future!
You heard it here first! I don't want to be only rich person I know, so join me!

Yes! You must! As you point out the autistic people do not have good insight into complex crypto speculation and you must fill your bag so they will be poor and autistic while you are rich and powerful. Come be rich with me!

Why is Factom valued what it is? Why can't this be valued to similar or greater levels?

another dutch fag scam. kek.

github.com/V-ID
github.com/V-ID/V-ID-Token
github.com/Sjazzz

empty github. scam alert.

All they need is a token contract to track the identity of authenticators and validators. (they KYC businesses and tie ID to the token address)

They did not build a public blockchain and are simply indexing hashes on Ethereum, Bitcoin, Digibyte and Hyperledger. Their software is closed source and proprietary since they are an actual revenue generating business and not some crypto foundation.

lol try again next time. Thanks for the free bumps.
VIDT is unfuddable

This.

feeling super comfy, have 20,000 USD worth of this rocket ship

i have just a 10k stack, i hope i can make some bucks out of it

You asking why this hasn't pumped through 0.0006?

> Think like a whale
> Crave this gem like sweet virgins
> Accumulate slowly due to low sell volume
> Let artificial wall disappear like a floodgate
> Pick color of lambo

Attached: DbFIoggWsAEM9Un.jpg (888x499, 57K)

>trying to argue with pajeet fudders

dont waste your time on these morons, they dont deserve to be on the mars mission
saddle up vidsters

Nice you will make 6 figures this year.

Attached: IMG_20190321_163441_659.jpg (1080x1070, 153K)

> Serious TA replies only.

Where will the third Elliot Wave pump end?

Attached: Knipsel.png (1223x483, 41K)

are you seriously trying to apply TA on 10k volume?

I don't see this going over 15m mcap since that's already a x7 but it might happen if a big exchange decides to list it

Cringe cyclejerk and pajeet tier shilling.

Time to buy right guys xD

This unironically seems like a decent target, considering the clients they have.

Very pajeet level shilling.
I actually got a "private" 30% bonus on this shit's ICO and I'm still looking to dump it on a moron.
Also lol @ "dutch" being used as a positive, probably 50% of the pajeet shilling teams on this board during the bull market were dutch private buyers dumping bags. I should know, I was in one of the groups.

Attached: lelelel.gif (815x815, 818K)

Lol fudders btfo
True chads only

Cringe

I can feel how salty the fudders are in their posts. Just market buy. It’s much better on this side. Still lot of growth ahead.

Attached: 75CCA10D-5BE2-49C3-A2DD-F4A73A8E30D0.jpg (666x374, 69K)

Yeah so Factom at 60M is totally fine but V-ID who does something very similar, has massive clients and is valued at 2.8M is totally fucked, right?

Wow. I won’t even abbreviate this for you in fear you will misinterpret it’s meaning so here goes nothing...Kill Yourself!

No one cares fag boy

Cringe at yourself nerd

For those who panic, here's the exact same graph with two different scalings...

That being said, today it finally got some twitter attention by people who actually have some followers (1,000+), so hopefully it will start to pick up some additional momentum.

Attached: VIDT scale.png (1225x1074, 75K)