If you missed LTO ICO you have another chance in 1hr for 5x

Anons the ICO for the next LTO low cap project begins in less than 1hr, hope you're ready boys

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lition.io/
medium.com/lition-blog/lition-invited-as-speaker-to-german-parliament-for-upcoming-blockchain-law-ab7035c85ce8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link?

nvm got it thanks

Was there a pre-ico and what's to stop those niggers dumping when it first hits an exchange? Most shit has been available lower than ico on idex

All tokens from seed/private sale are locked for 90-180 days, team reduced cap because they realised they didn't need as much money and are not greedy cunts, most people may miss kyc though will probably sell out in 10-15mins.
Really doubt this will dump on excahnges its bigger than LTO sub 5mil cap and unironic partnerships with billion dollar companies.
This has been mega low key

Nice, ty.

What is this anyway you pajeet

when are the tokens released? says april / may

Lition

GERMAN GOVERNMENT

I fucking told you about it

I think they will be listed on Bitmax in 2 weeks max

lition.io/

1. Have you ever seen a successful/legit project that has an ICO countdown timer?

2. Uses the world HODL unironically on their front page.

3. Uses the fact that Dr. Juergen Mueller is an advisor as a "key fact" (obvious attempt to legitimize the project by name association)

4. "The #1 scalable public-private blockchain with deletable data features" [citation needed]

5. Youtube channel full of Fiverr animation videos.

6. "Partnerships" with Microsoft and Stanford? [citation needed]

Howeycoin vibes

The saltiness of missing the ICO... You sound like all the pajeets who immediately started fudding holo after ICO then it did 10x on IDEX

medium.com/lition-blog/lition-invited-as-speaker-to-german-parliament-for-upcoming-blockchain-law-ab7035c85ce8

Buy quick after release anons, private & seed sale locked up for 90-180 days

Public sale for participants incentivised to hold to get more bonus

so i sent my ether, confirmed transaction, now what do i just wait for them to send me tokens?

If it says pending on your dashboard you are good, you will receive tokens at the tge

Yep it does woah, so from what i read there's a refund program where if the ico does shit you can request a refund double what the current market price is to make up for your loss and if all goes well you can hold onto these tokens for 6 months and you will get an increase in about 100% if you hold the full 6 months, doubling the amount of tokens you have?

Correct on refund although team will rebuy at half ICO price not double market price and the bonus for holding is 25% not 100%, however when the network goes live there will be more tokens earned by those who hold/stake

When tokens released?

lmao, so after their ico they will do an ipo.
Meaning you invested in chucky cheese tokens.

April I think
There is no IPO, what are you talking about, in fact thley reduced the hardcap for public sale because they realised they didn't need more funds.l

got that confirmation email , fellas if this really does go up i love you all , seriously lol

What’s the ticker name ?

Ya'll faggots at this point

what u mean

Good luck dude we are all gonna make it anons
LIT

>LIT
Holy fuck has there been a surer moon signal since HOT?

this token is so LIT