REMINDER THAT SOMEONE SOLD 13 MILLION FANTOM TODAY

FANTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH. WE DOUBLE TOP NOW AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS - THE SECOND SELL OFF WILL START SHORTLY. GLAD I HAVE SOLD MOST MY STACK ALREADY LIKE A REAL SWING TRADING PRO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 08.10.55.png (510x442, 82K)

>market sold i may add kek

Reminder that people are stupid

haha look at the dozens of desperate coordinated fud posts made by a paid pajeet fud discord group to try to stop Fantom's price going up. it's not working. you need to try harder!

Attached: 9999999.png (1262x640, 364K)

dude is in for a bad time. often the discord p and d actually catches on and takes a life of its own. sold way too soon.

says the pajeet with a infographic full of vaporware info. the TPS is 25-30k not 300k and the marketcap is 3x the one in the comparison table. dumb cunt we at 20 million mcap right now, CMC has not updated the data yet.

Fuck that. I’m hloding. Even if I sell, I wouldn’t sell it all. This a legit project, despite all the shilling, it will be On Binance soon enough and at least 5 to 6 cents soon. Swing traders are gonna do their thing, so be it, this is till gonna rise.

Attached: 6EE0D2B3-9223-487B-9050-1218B8110EC9.jpg (744x960, 96K)

just 5 cents???

With 3 billion supply. Next few weeks, maybe more. I dunno. I think chances are pretty high to make a 5x plus , which is good enough for me, then I’ll just let the rest ride , assuming this is a top 20 or even top 10 asset, I see it as stock in the new virtual internet. Which will become more and more immersive over time. Valuable shit IMO.

sounds smart. do you think it will surpass $0.50 or even get to $1?

Kek.

Loading up on more FTM.

Why did he offload on 661? Must be absolute fcking brainlet lol.

panic sold like a rook

Eventually. Smart cities are the future no doubt. Now how does that tie into virtual tech? There are big plans for things like that, and to hold stock in that is smart. ...Just gotta be patient.

i hope we reach $1-2. then i am set for life

imagine thinking owning fantom gives your any chance of profiting from smart cities.

alts truly will pump again.

Well shit , in the long haul, it could. That’s what crypto really is (especially the alts) it’s the ground floor of what will become the new tech giants. Built upon the backs of the old tech giants (google, ms, apple, Amazon, valve, etc) for a world that is becoming increasingly digital. I’m not just shilling here, I’m genuinely trying to help y’all out. The digital/ virtual world is an escape/ mercy for those that can’t handle or survive in the real world, and a great deal will be ushered into it without even realizing it. You’re smart you’re on here. FTM is legit - profit or don’t.

It was a nice flip nothing more, this shit isn't going big places.

>It was a nice flip nothing more, this shit isn't going big places.

I can't tell if you are fudding ti buy lower or if you are genuinely stupid

Attached: 00000.png (608x338, 40K)

Reminder that someone bought 130 million fantom today.

>it’s the ground floor of what will become the new tech giants
>it's an elaborate cash grab to rob gullible zoomers out of their BTCs
pick one

>don't tell him

Attached: 1534009235665.gif (360x346, 144K)

>Reminder that someone bought 130 million fantom today.
this

>binance
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1537201325119.jpg (399x385, 29K)

I think it was fake and gay. Some whale dumping into their own buy wall. So single sale for that much pops up and is sold as one individual trade. Its obviously the work of a serious whale and is bullish as fuck.

whales taking profit after the 2-3x of the last weeks nothing to worry about the dump won't be too bad i guess. i just wonder when the next dump is coming desu

i also wonder why there was a second sell of like 3 million fmt ? coordinated group maybe?

For sure. It could of been. But most large walls are made up of many smaller bids/asks it didnt look right. Tons of fud then boom one massive clean single sell. I didnt see anything sells even close to that size in the buy wall. Im 99% it was a spoof trade. The poster then posted a screen shot within a a minute or two. Fake and gay im telling u.

i missed the sell order in the book desu i only saw smaller ones of 500k to 1.5 million at the peak of the fud posts

coordinated FUD = ez buy signal. thanks retards

Attached: image0.jpg (1004x759, 167K)

at least it's not real pain

Attached: a5d57ee6da0ee59891dc9850267939aa_620_KR.jpg (480x590, 39K)

> REMIND THAT SOMEBODY BOUGHT 13 MILLION FTM TODAY

FOR EVERY SELL THAT GOES THROUGH, SOMEBODY IS BUYING

FUCK OFF

>what is market sentiment
>what is getting dumped on by whales
>what is being late to the party

>FOR EVERY SELL THAT GOES THROUGH, SOMEBODY IS BUYING
>FUCK OFF
I used to have the same confusion (buying and selling is the same, for every buyer, there is a seller and vice-versa)
But there's a difference, who's crossing the orderbook? If buyer are crossing, price goes up, if sellers are crossing, price goes down.
And that is the fundamental difference.

what if this pulls a chx... my body is ready.

YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT

I love Jow Forums

How is 13 million FTM a whale? That's like $40k.

more like 100k USD kid