Headlines read nothing but recession fears

>headlines read nothing but recession fears
>stock market keeps roaring on

wtf is going on frens, has the media finally lost its mind-bending control on the general populace?

Attached: xdfgnfxgnfg.jpg (641x530, 36K)

being propped up for hedge funds, etc to get out until it completely tanks

did you not see the USD dump against everything yesterday after the fed's decision to not increase rates? Stock market is not "rallying". It's just retaining it's value against other currencies.

The euro is the new reserve.

Not the hedge funds idiot, hedge funds don’t have the power to print fiat. It’s being propped up by the central banks

white male morale at ath since trump got elected. and we all know only white males invest in the stock market.

all idiots, anyone with a brain want to comment?

i mean look at this shit, 7 fucking headlines are based off the recession meme. and the market is on a fucking tear

Attached: xdfbxdfgbfxdg.png (970x482, 116K)

THEY hate Trump so they try and make doom and gloom, they’re so blinded by him not going all in on globalism that they can’t/won’t recognize all of the positively reinforcing loops that economic nationalism has on the economy. US industry is driven by domestic demand, Trumps policies are creating broad and deep increases in domestic demand and this is creating a healthier economy than we’ve had in over 30 years. I have an Econ degree and I saw all this shit coming and have made a fucking mint in the market since he got elected.

I ont get it either. Market is rigged as fuck controlled by Soros/Rothschilds

Fellow econfag here, you think this rally will continue until 2020? I see a global recession occurring then triggered by the aussies/leafs/chinks

WTF i shit you not, the front page just changed to all of this. since the market is up 150-160 pts now. not a fucking recession headline in sight

Attached: zdsfbdxfbxfd.png (962x551, 492K)

>people think that /market/ am rigged one
>they dont think /finNews/ am rigged one

kek
no one listens to finNews anymore because it BS made people trying for make you lose money

OP you literally moron for believing /BLOOMBERG/ over what market doing

Attached: 8207742.png (899x1200, 1.77M)

BEAR GREED
CLIMBING THE WALL OF WORRY

Literally saw a black guy talking to one of the tax preparers where I go to get mine done. While he and his guy are walking to an office the preparer straight up asked what gains he realized and the black dude started rattling off different stuff, I felt so poor.
Normally dressed guy, nice sweater, nice jeans, nice boots

the stock market is the golden bull run. the government will buy everything forever. buy the fucking dip you fucking idiot.

is the government still printing money?
is the population still growing?
if yes then more money goes into stocks. period.

I recently pulled half of my assets out of the market.
There might still be a bull run but it's not worth risking it all. If it keeps rising, i'm still half in. If it crashes, i can buy right in with the other half. It's all about maintaining your risk.

So the news is reacting to market sentiment to generate click revenue. Not the other way around.

i'm actually starting to come around to this

if you knew how to read, you would understand that i am not believing their bullshit

that's a pretty good point, however... this recession sentiment has been around for weeks

Yeah, betting against the US economy in 2019 is foolish imo. I’m frankly surprised China has held out as long as they have. A global recession will only slow US growth, it won’t cause a US recession unless Trump loses in 2020 and the new president goes back to the policy of offshoring the US’s jobs as quickly as possible to appease their corporate paymasters.

If you think QE4 isn't coming, and a major recession isn't following, you are going to get BTFO in a year when USD is worth nothing and silver and gold are worth everything.

We live in the Clownword timeline retard. Nothing makes sense and everything is upside down. Stock market will continue to sky rocket, guaranteed.

BTC and [redacted]*

fixed that for you rockbug

Whenever the majority scream recession, the market will boom. As soon as that majority snaps and admits defeat, proceeding to claim that capitalism is finally solved and we're about to enter a permabull for centuries ahead, the market will crash.

Remember the golden rule of the market and capitalism: the majority cannot be millionaires (or something relative if under huge inflation) as that is a position specifically reserved for a minority of people, which is the point of capitalism, so therefor the majority will never have the capacity to make easy predictable money as that would make them millionaires. In other words, the majority will never predict the market or we cause a paradox where everyone is rich.

QE4 happened in 2013 unless I’m misunderstanding you. Anyway, whatever the FED does it doesn’t change the fact that Trumps policies are a quantum leap better than previous Presidents because he’s doing what is right for the US economy and not what the globalist elite want. Why do you think the media that is owned by the globalists spend all their time attacking him over stupid bullshit that anyone with above a room temp IQ can see through?

yup, so I guess I'm selling my stack of chainlink because the crowds are all screaming for a permabull "$1k eoy" since over a year ago. The crowd was surveyed and collectively people think we are heading to +$400 at minimum. This is a super bearish sign.

The euro is equally as fucked.

you and this Trump bs
everything that led to the 08' recession is happening today but on steroids
Trump is a clown that i highly doubt can count fro 1-20 on his own
this is a fool's rally to clean out the liquidity out the market
all you have to do to look at the bond vs stock markets and when both are rallying its a set up for disaster
we're going to have a major recession (much worst than the 08' one) between now and mid 2020 that will clean the middle class out
hold on to your fiat if you can, there will be buying opportunities of a lifetime once it happens in stocks/land/real estate
SCREENCAP THIS

they scare you when they want you out and excite you when they want out

>he hasn't figured out that the media is biz, the journalists are pajeets, the fud is so that normies panic sell and the whales (banks, hedge funds, etc) buy their cheap bags then pump them up again
>he hasn't figured out that when the media is telling everyone to buy, it's because (((they))) need normies to offload their bags onto

All of life is 1 big pump and dump