Waging has destroyed my youth, my virility. My wonder and dreams of life. My passions, my soul...

Waging has destroyed my youth, my virility. My wonder and dreams of life. My passions, my soul, my curiosity for the world. I am but a mere husk of my former self- an empty shell sleep-walking through life. Dreading the time I have to wake up and wage and repeat the cycle all over again

Attached: 1539386118083.jpg (1210x881, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6742965/Women-work-55-hour-weeks-face-greater-risk-depression.html
webmd.com/depression/news/20170815/us-antidepressant-use-jumps-65-percent-in-15-years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Surprisingly it doesn't work like that for roasties, they wage, gossip and travel the world in 20s

Thank you for your service wagie.

Attached: 1534109287864.jpg (1200x950, 400K)

Good wagie

See you tomorrow at 8am sharp ;)

Make sure you get up extra early so you can be here on time! Wouldn’t like it if you’re even 10 minutes late, now would we wagie?

He better be at least 10 minutes early. Remember, being early is being on time, being on time is being late.

Fuck you all!

Attached: skyking-richard-russell.jpg (640x575, 179K)

wrong

Men Are Less Likely Than Women to Suffer Depression When Working Long Hours

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6742965/Women-work-55-hour-weeks-face-greater-risk-depression.html
>Women who put in long hours at work are prone to depression – but the same is not true of men, researchers have found.

same OP. fuck wageslaving

Shut the fuck up you fucking roastie
Tits or GTFO

Got a trade job for 6 months, felt like I was getting dumber everyday. By the end of it, I came to the conclusion that I wanted to do something creative. Thing is, I'm almost 32. So now what?

32? Your life is over bro. You're a boomer now. If you haven't made it by 30 it's over.

H-how can you be sure?

This is the main thing that made me go NEET 10 years ago. Seeing how easy things are made for roasties. It's a fucking GAME for them, while for males it's literal cuckoldry.

Because unless you luck into some money nothing is gonna change for you.
I should know, I'm fucking making 13.50 an hour to work as a pharmacy tech in training.

Attached: 1546963964885.jpg (500x495, 52K)

30 trying to get into apprenticeship. fucked up life checking in

Youre going to be dead one day, do what you always wanted to do.

This is why i laugh at women that end up poor. Lol how dumb do you have to be to not make it with a vagina in this world? Literally just wear revealing clothes and wait for the nearest rich guy to impregnate you. collect alimony. rinse and repeat.

>Slave away all day
>come home to nothing

Attached: CAD51B75-65DA-492D-8953-363E53B780CB.png (500x394, 54K)

Who falling asleep at work here? I can hardly keep my eyes open. What dullness. What drudgery.

Attached: 59b95512c519dd509165f598f697a38640dd930eb422418f1d88ec9d33525e23.jpg (470x512, 67K)

>TFW I’ll be finished with my apprenticeship at 30
smugpepe.jpeg

Stay a few months as a NEET, you'll recover some of your soul. That's what happened to me in these past 3 months. But I'm going to return to the wagie life Monday...

w-what if I can't find a job?

>so user why did you quit your job for 6 months and not work in that tiem period?
>um, well you see, I wanted to experience the NEET life
>ok user I dont think youre the best fit for this position

Attached: 1540323780816.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

Well, you have to bullshit obviously. Just say that you want to engage in self-study in order to update your skills, although for this instance it would be a good idea to have some proof of that activity.

Or any other plausible explanation really, you're dealing with HR. They bullshit you, you have to bullshit back.

OR, you could just leave North America and work in a continent where those gaps aren't imediately a red flag, like Europe for example.

meh I can't NEET even if I wanted to. dont have enough savings, its all tied up in crypto (holding bags)

Well, get an emergeny fund then.

What other option is there?

Every single NEET I know goes to bed at 5am, suffers from depression, and is basically a massive man-baby.

Dance for me, Wagie

Attached: I-Love-My-Job-Pepe.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

working on it. putting $300 a month into silver

I took my sabbatical to touch base at my fintech startup agile devops black lives matter.
This should get you a job.

Curiously enough, I'm now going to bed at 5 AM. This schedule started to kick enough about a month and a half ago... and it sucks.

The thing about being a NEET is that you have to be disciplined in order to make good use of your free time, or else you'll reach a point where all weeks will start looking the same and you'll wonder where the fuck did the time go.

In short, you're right. However, being a disciplined and productive NEET is definitely God tier.

You should consider installing a program like flux and never install bulbs emitting white light in your computer room in case you have problems falling asleep. Really helped me to at least get back a normal sleeping pattern.

I already use flux for many many years and the light bulb I use here is somewhat dim and with a really warm color.

I just need to bite the fucking pain and wake up when my alarm clock rings.

>Women to Suffer Depression
Everyone gets sad sometimes. Its just that women are more likely to think that sadness = depression. When you go to a shrink and tell them you're depressed they don't actually test if you're depressed or not, they diagnose you with depression and get you on antidepressants. Once you start taking antidepressants and stop taking them you really will be depressed.
webmd.com/depression/news/20170815/us-antidepressant-use-jumps-65-percent-in-15-years

This board has officially gotten more depressing than Jow Forums. How are we not in depression yet? Why wont the market go up god damnit

That's not true. You come home to Jow Forums :)

It's bullshit lol

Attached: not too late.jpg (1845x1800, 362K)

We align to the market bro.
Let's hope that not many will short life.

Nah bruh lmao. You spend too much time on the internet

This.

Being a massive man-baby is better than waging at a shit-tier job you don't make significant money in, while still being too ugly and too poor to get a woman, and knowing that the laws and shit that affect you and pull you out of the power-process in its entirety will never be meaningfully influenced by you, and the world will just keep getting worse, and leave you behind while neo-liberal elite colonize Mars with their automated robot workers and leave the Earth to fester and rot.
Just think of it like this, when the bombs finally do drop, would you rather be in bed, comfy before you get fried? Or would you rather be at work, clock-watching and trying to understand the conversation that your coworker Felipe is having in Spanish two cubicles over?

You can have my job. I'm about to off myself

Attached: sdf235dffwer5w345.png (635x661, 346K)

Don't kill yourself.

Make something cool happen, THEN kill yourself.

Fuck (you).
From France with love.

Fuck you dirty frog nuke America or something if you want to be useful.

>Make something cool happen

what exactly do you mean by this?

>tfw i literally just got hired because the guy doing the job was found dead last week in his garage, car running, music playing and a hose pipe in the exhaust

Attached: worry.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Well you could announce a shitcoin you're going to pump on Jow Forums, then go broke buying our bags.

SEC can't get you if you're dead.

Why do first-worderls are so whinny and depressed? You literally have everything You need: a good-paying job, social security, nice houses, cars or at least good public transport, You know You will eventually earn a pension.. Etc

make it stop

Attached: gdxze8g1pmm11.png (650x773, 47K)

Depression is the new cutting yourself.

You know nothing about women so shut the fuck up

Why are first-worderls so whinny and depressed? You literally have everything You need: a good-paying job, social security, nice houses, cars or at least good public transport, You know You will eventually have a pension... Etc

>pension
US Social Security pays an average of $1,400 per month.

But out of that, $134 goes towards Medicare (old person health insurance).

That $1,200 has to pay for rent (or property tax if you own a home), food, any medical care Medicare doesn't cover, in-home nursing care, utilities, and car or public transit expenses.

Meanwhile median retirement savings is around $40,000. Total. That has to last for a decade or more of retirement.

Most retired wagies die in miserable poverty.

That said, if you have your shit together, you're right. Boomers exemplify this but it's not unheard of for people to retire as millionaires thanks to home values, savings/investments, or actual pensions.

But the ~15 million millionaires in the US don't complain all that much. It's the little people grinding away in poverty.