"Real men market buy hard. Fuck you pajeets. Whats 15% when 10000% is on the table."

JUST MARKET BOUGHT ANOTHER 100K AFTER READING THIS INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE. FUCK YOU

Attached: 20190320_184234.jpg (1080x972, 471K)

Most based thing I’ve read in a while, if it isn’t market you’ve confined yourself to beta for eternity

i coinfess. i market bought all my fantom too

Attached: 777777777.png (1377x342, 56K)

Such a based quote. That user will go down in history.

Its was me, your welcome. And if it helps you I'm actually a millionaire from crypto. I market bought like a boss all my gems from Darkcoin to Holo and it never hurt me. Big picture kids, the whole market is at lows and the cap is 12m so who the fuck cares about getting a 10% discount. There is fuck all for sale on Kucoin, int eh end what matters is how much you have in 12 months not that you bought at 105 discount..fucking pajeets and betas have invaded crypto..oh well.

i always market buy, ftm's pnd is over tho, cheers

This^. And hold you fuckin cowards. This shit is legit and in 2-3 years will be a major part of this emerging virtual space.

>everyone has millions to spend on crypto
you are the real big boss baller here, we all aspire to be you one day.. market buying and being proud of overpaying kek. thanks for your service but for pajeets it makes a huge difference if they get 100k or 110k - if it moons they have 10k more to invest in a designated shitting street. huge difference for them you know.

I disagree. Those who sit agonising over a 10% dip sell at less than a 100% gain usually. They aren't the kind of people that buy at the right time in the market cycle and hold real quality.

one redpill after another
i think we should call this user shitcoin jesus

I too bought this coin because it's ticker conforms to my gender identity.

I sold my FTM early and put my gains into VIDT.
VIDT so early and comfy

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-22 at 02.05.44.png (563x577, 475K)

I’ll add, let’s say you only have 100 bucks - great. Cool. With something like this you’ll get 10k or 11k ftm. The best way to look at it is this : that’s what I got. 11k. That’s it. It dips , so fuckin what? I have 11k. I could’ve had... but you don’t. Don’t panic. Wait. It will go up. This is the beginning for this coin and from a 100 dollars, you can REALISTICALLY expect to make at least 5x your investment. Even if you sell half. That’s a damn good gain. Then you set yourself up for a bigger gain - with virtual money. So 100 can become 1000 and so on. Do the research, and don’t worry about exactness, approximate, and get as close as you can to your goals.

wouldn't you try to bargain when buying real estate? i think it is absolutely legit to get the best possible price - how long you hold your assets is a totally seperate issue. Although I can see where you are coming from with this. Most crypto daytraders would sell a quick 2-3x for sure and miss moon missions.

My biggest hold is holo and I have been able to get in at roughly $0.004-0.005 just because I bought at the right moment on IDEX. I haven't sold a single token since 10 months or so, I don't swing trade. I went all in and held. 2 more month and my gains will be legally tax-exempt (eurofag). I can probably retire if HOT ever hit's $0.02-0.05.

Our views aren't that different fundamentally, I like your ideas of having solid long-term holds.

anyone who says they caught the top and bottom is lying. your goal should be to catch the meat of the move. like you said, that depends on your time horizon.

Attached: fantom_is_the_future.jpg (1024x768, 308K)

>Itt 12 Indians having a lan party
We used to do those in the west too, my good brown sirs, but we did them to play counterstrike, not shill penny tokens.

DONT BUY THIS SCAM OR FANTOM WILL MAKE U FEEL REAL PAN SOON

Smart user

Post frankenpenis!

Good goyim market buy so we can dump

No more dump. Only moon