Fucking kek, say what you will about Skycoin but them pissing off mcdickeater is hilarious

fucking kek, say what you will about Skycoin but them pissing off mcdickeater is hilarious

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 5.02.30 PM.jpg (1436x1558, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.skycoin.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf Im a skyfag now

>pissing off
You mean scamming

Is it scamming if you don't pay a scammer?

Only a scammer would reply like that to somebody leaving a project.

SKYCOIN THE SCAM

>You fuckers scammed me
>NO U
skyschizos classy as awlays

IQ LEVELS BLOWING 4CHANS ROOF OFF

Attached: McAfee's Schedule.png (2100x6776, 3.42M)

Synth is hilarious I wish his coin wasn't such a worthless bag of shit

Only a scammer would respond to scammers scamming scammers like this.

Didn't McAfee tweet about whalesex ages ago?
Nice propaganda article, they won't admit Mcafee called Skyshit a scam.
Lol @ ''Synth'' Just call the man brandon lol

The tech is the only thing keeping this coin afloat, ironically. It's also the reason nobody will see it coming.

What tech LOL?! You're talking about a glorified excel sheet on some chinese database. There is no tech. And those little gadgets they sput out are nothing short from cheap knockoffs plastered with a logo.

You can litterly order these things yourself and get a custom logo for it and give it away to a business associate. Their skyminer is a 100x marked up orange pi. You're delusional if you think there's anything to this project.

Based Skycoin, they literally DGAF lol.

Check out Synth and Sudo's twitter, they're trolling the fuck out of that old drug addict McAfee now.

They're so confident in their product that they're happy to tell McAfee to go fuck himself when he tried to extort them.

Of course, this whole thing could turn out to be another publicity stunt, like when McAfee bagged Skycoin in the first week of their partnership and then said it was just a joke.

Gonna get myself a little bag of $SKY anyway.

It has the worst tech of any coin on the market, including verge.
Synth should forget the coin bullshit and do a podcast or something.

At least he'll be clean

No you’re not you’re a shill who gets paid in btc.

This, it's centralized garbage with a ruined reputation. Time for a new lie.

Maybe. You could also say Skycoin is the first to tell McAfee to fuck off after he tried to play the "Libertarian Jesus" act and then tried to shake them for yacht money.

The heroin needle must have almost fell out of John's arm when Synth said "no".

You could also say that sky is a scam and mcafee realised they were useless. They clearly told him they were going to pay him and then didn’t cough up.

This. Skycoin seems to be very well funded.

I'm glad they're spending that money on product development rather than letting McAfee snort it up his aging nostrils.

Plus they got some free publicity out of the breakup lol.

No cause they're citing a reason and that reason is whalesex. So I don't see where you're getting that from other than that you're just fantasizing. So no not maybe. Definitely.

Are you sure about that? Both Skycoin and McAfee said at the beginning that there was no payment. McAfee seemed to change his mind later and demand money.

You fuckers you should know Brandon actually studied social psychology and mass manipulation. He's actually really good at it. The whole Mcafee is on drugs shit they're trying to sell you now and whalesex is just to offer an excuse to the minds of REKT bagholders that they're profiting from. They're draining the community with bullshit products. They're only well funded because idiots keep sending them money for overpriced products.

Nah, the miner is reasonably priced when you do the math on the rebate, etc.

Hardware wallet is custom milled on their own equipment.

You should probably pick another point to bitch out about, hardware is their strong suit, lol.

Attached: 1547582837852.jpg (750x1000, 115K)

Brandon is indeed much more dangerous than what people assume.

Pretty sure the whalesex thing is just a troll. They're trolling McAfee. (I don't think McAfee ever really had sex with a whale).

You're in denial or a direct shill from the skycoin team. No sensible person believes any of this crap. Think about this, Skycoin has been around since 2013, then why didn't smart money and people with deep pockets pick up on it before retail plebs? Why did it only start pumping late 2017 when the masses entered?

It's already a well known fact that Sky was washtraded to over a dollar on C2cx

>The whole Mcafee is on drugs shit they're trying to sell you now and whalesex is just to offer an excuse to the minds of REKT bagholders that they're profiting from

You're reading too much into it IMHO. They're just having a laugh. The whalesex stuff is a troll (but I think t's true that McAfee takes drugs).

I'm more willing to believe that McAfee is dead broke and this is desperation on his part.

If Skycoin was a scam, they'd have no problem giving him some coins to make sure he kept playing along.

Skycoin seems pretty financially healthy. I'm betting they told John to do some actual work besides getting the tattoo on his back.

>Skycoin has been around since 2013, then why didn't smart money and people with deep pockets pick up on it before retail plebs

Pretty sure the coin wasn't listed until 2017 - I can't find any record of it on CMC earlier than 2017. Before that it was all just backend development?

Mcafee did say he had sex with a whale but that was ages ago. To bring that up now as an excuse to sever a relationship is very manipulative. And how can you call it a troll when they're citing it as their reason?

Pretty easy to twist things around however it suits your own agenda that when someone brings up a valid point you start saying it ain't serious?

Pure idiocracy and pure manipulation and twisting of facts to whatever suits your needs at that moment. Same shit as when that kidnapping happened and they admitted to a blacklist function which exposed this whole shit as a centralized scam.

>That terrible grammar

Could you at least make an effort so we don't recognize your prepubescent ramblings. Thank you

I've just been on this board long enough to remember when it liked Skycoin.

>smart money and deep pockets
They did. They had all sorts of ICO and miner sales in 2017 and 2018 when they actually started accepting money. They rose with the bull run like many other coins.

Most exchanges wash trade to fake volume though, it's not surprising to me that C2CX engaged in it, if they did. How is Skycoin to blame?

Yep, mostly Synth and Steve and Chen and others doing R&D and testing/scrapping/testing things over time.

whooooosh

Alright I could be wrong on the C2CX affair

>how can you call it a troll when they're citing it as their reason

KEK. They're messing about on twitter to wind him up. It's not like an official explanation. The official explanation seems to be that he started demanding money (at least, that's what it says on their skyfud.com site).

It's a fucking lie. Go look at the actual github commits. Someone not in the project started a repo in 2014 then there was nothing in it until 2017. It wasn't a large commit to kick anything off either like they were working that whole time.

It's just a shit scam through and through.

All good, though C2CX is shady as fuck regardless.

Note to all new fags you can tell this particular sky shill because he always begins his posts with ‘nah’. Also when people say there is no consensus he will say ‘sure there is’ and then paste a load of shit about masternodes. There is only one masternode for Skycoin. It is a centralised data base not a real crypto.

Why would they post R&D work publicly?

You lack critical thinking skills, this probably isn't the coin for you.

If that is what you take from that. I'm really sorry your mother had to raise you.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

What would early development work necessarily be in GitHub? A lit of the very early research and development was probably quite unstructured. Also, I think they have like 40+ different GitHub repos for all the different components of the platform? Maybe you looked in the wrong one?

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1600x1600, 1.32M)

>you can tell this particular sky shill because he always begins his posts with ‘nah’

But he only has one post beginning with 'nah' and 10 posts beginning with something else?

Nah.
>I guess I am him now

Nah, I'm spartacus!

You win. I'm going to go outside its nice out. Bye fren!

I'm flattered, honestly. Which tribe are you from, sub? link? holo?

>gets dropped by the highest profile partner they have
>starts meming about it
Yeah, enjoy your "miners" and your solar panels fags, should work nicely as ballast when you throw yourself off a cliff once synth performs the final dump.

>masternode
That's also because you don't understand different consensus methods.

Skycoin has a set of full nodes for scalability while Obelisk is in development. Those full nodes ensure uptime because a wallet can connect to a server closest to them around the world. Those full nodes consense to the masternode.

This makes development updates easier on exchanges and other places. Once Obelisk is released, you'll have a fully decentralized method of consensus that is something to be excited about.

>hardware is their strong suit
>posts a knock-off version of the earliest shitty trezor as proof

The price point is lower than a Trezor.

A hardware wallet shouldn't cost more than $50 and it should never hold more than $200.

Any news about a shitcoin cutting ties with McAfee is unironically good news.

Dug up my old trip just for this juicy thread. I spoke to Skycoin's one and only consensus dev a few months ago because Synth reached out to me to try and hire me. I didn't trust him and he was very bad at communicating (no surprise) so I dug around and got in touch with the only dude who was doing Obelisk (because that's what I told Synth I wanted to do).

To say their code is incomplete and a mess would be an understatement.

Who wants to see some logs and their only document on Obelisk consensus? (Which is NOTHING like they say it is).

Attached: mm.png (1100x619, 660K)

This sounds like you being silly but I can't wait for you to post whatever you've come up with.

While their shit is overpriced, Trezor is a reputable company with years of experience in crypto wallet making. Meanwhile Skycoin's founder "got robbed" in the dumbest way possible.

One is priced highly due to the lack of proper competition and the quality of service it provides. Skycoin is selling a copy of One. Imagine losing all your crypto because you wanted to be cheap about storing it and bought your wallet from a psychopath who makes up kidnapping stories.

Long time, no see. Drop it!

Attached: 1506188767164s.jpg (125x87, 2K)

How is their stuff overpriced? ~$600 is pretty good for a miner under the model they sold it last year. Now they're giving them away for free if you run the miner for two years to make back the $2k they charge.

And then the wallet will retail for around $50 probably, or less.

Because you can build one yourself for a quarter of the price and install the software for free on it.

Based

Will post my conversation with their consensus dev, but I could just be making it all up since it's not a chat with Synth (he didn't seem to be able to explain anything consensus related and just said "read le whitepaper" which doesn't actually detail anything consensus related) :^)

Attached: telegram.png (538x671, 53K)

I dug around too and it's essentially going to be a select validator situation like NEO or an EOS style DPOS right?

Nonit doesnt. It has a single masternode. One single centralised point of failure. Stop lying. You shills admit this when pushed hard enough.

Obelisk will never be released as Moon is about to demonstrate.

For me, personally, it's the accumulation of Sky

Seeing Synth begging like that makes me rock hard.

Attached: 1506188887141s.jpg (124x73, 2K)

I assume CX is another mess

But user didn't say there was more than one masternode, he said there's multiple nodes with full copies of the ledger. The masternode might be a single point of failure, but the outcome of a failure would just be that transactions don't go through for a while until the masternode is back. Hardly the end of the world for a platform that's still in development?

MOAR

Attached: 1518406746106.jpg (450x410, 36K)

All this shows is that Skycoin is continuing to expand and hire developers. They seem to be working on a lot of different things, so they probably need more staff. Surely that's a good thing, that they're hiring?

This is nothing desu. Stop teasing and post something juicy.

bump, post already u fuckface i don't want to wait anylonger tripfag

It will be released. But it will be nothing like the shit Synth is proclaiming it will be.

That plus some XRP features like self-selecting validators, there's no voting like actual DPoS. The consensus dev admits the Obelisk pipe dream is impossible, and has no sybil resistance. The whitepapers he showed me postulate that with a

Attached: obelisk.png (557x1961, 157K)

If they were "good", they'd have developers come to them, not the other way around.

Sweet, now post the Obelisk stuff.

THE WORLD IS NOT ANYMORE THE WAY IT USED TO BE MMMM NO NO NO

Attached: 1518582218217.png (994x766, 471K)

loooooooool

lol, guess I can't help brainletism

Yes user, I must be wrong and somehow the hundreds of thousands of blocks shown on explorer.skycoin.net are conducted through one server in one location with zero downtime.

Not one server, but one validator/key on multiple servers. The only person who can create blocks is synth and his private key. If he wanted to freeze anyone's funds, all he'd have to do is stop processing the txs. This isn't rocket science, you can literally check for yourself that each block is signed by the same key.

Attached: file.png (530x121, 9K)

Skycoinholders on unironic suicide watch. Please hug someone if you lost your money at this very moment, skylet.

Attached: giphy.gif (200x140, 486K)

If your fear is that the project leader will destroy his own project by randomly freezing funds, then you literally can't invest in any cryptocurrency or traditional company, because any company could be destroyed by its leaders. Don't invest in Amazon because Jeff Bezos might decide to destroy his company etc.

equivalent to 'pls respond'. thanks for the keks moon.

Attached: throwback.png (604x537, 265K)

I showed you my code pls respond

Attached: 1525762470899.jpg (600x518, 32K)

The project is still relatively unknown, and there aren't that many blockchain developers to go around.

At least this is new fud but still no real arguments. Read the godamm consensus whitepaper

Correct. In the meantime, anyway.

This is quite a few assumptions.

Isnt their slogan "decentralize the web", you fucking brainlet?

Attached: the face of a good goy.png (403x266, 109K)

It will be centralized because they can't decentralize Obelisk (which runs counter to their vision in the first place).

Attached: file.png (537x695, 64K)

All this shows is that Obelisk is a very different type of consensus mechanism that still requires research and development before release. Similar R&D went into PoS and PoW when they were first created, and those algos had similar teething problems, right?

I don't think Skycoin has ever said that Obelisk is finished or ready for deployment, they've always said it's in development as far as I recall.

Also, Skywire and CX seem to be working OK without Obelisk, so perhaps it's not a massive priority right now?

I think decentralizing the web is the goal of their Skywire application (which doesn't require the Skycoin cryptocurrency, except for incentivizing nodes).

But I don't see how your response relates to my original comment anyway?

There is no consensus whitepaper brainlet. The developer had to scribble a doc just for himself for reference because he was given literally NOTHING to work with an expected to create magic from thin air. Obelisk is nonexistant and is one random foreigner cobbling together weaker versions of existing PoS lmao.

I made no assumptions. I'm working off the facts I was given and the current laws of math.

I haven't seen this much delusion since Ark.

Attached: file.png (557x544, 39K)

Anybody can chat with themselves on telegram. They can even make a synth account with his avatar.. Nothing special here. Good try though bud, synth wouldnt reach out to you via telegram and if he did it would have been a secret chat. Everything business related would be done via email.

epic

Moon, you're the fucking man. You just forcefully shoved your cock in the mouths of all the skyfags that are still trying to defend this rotting corpse of a project. Well played my man.

Attached: 20190321_203705.jpg (1080x519, 268K)

My post was adressed to your previous post.

that's some serious coping you've got going on, grow up.

I think the main thing that scares me about getting old is that I might turn out like this.

Attached: Thanks-to-Mcafees-Skycoin-Tattoo-SKY-Currency-Surges-by-12-696x449.jpg (696x449, 52K)

1-800-SUICIDE HOTLINE

Attached: superkek.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>I haven't seen this much delusion since Ark.

Then explain why Skywire and CX need Obelisk?

To be honest I don't see why they even *need* Obelisk at all. It seems to be a "nice to have" but everything is working fine without it.

Maybe that's why there's no great rush to get it done?

you don't see why you need it because you own a masternode cuckcoin.