FUD me iExec (RLC)

Give your best

Attached: iexec-crea.jpg (1200x628, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

french baguettes, useless token, fake partnerships, etc etc

i lost 900 dollars because of this shitcoin and you idiots

thank god i made 4k back this week from coins biz keeps calling a scam

faggots

Attached: 090DE03E-5525-4DCC-A3A4-97A75110F9B2.jpg (1199x799, 164K)

computing is too cheap no one will need it

Centralized computing is too cheap and developed. The majority of computing is just fine being centralized. The only thing decentralized computing is competitive in is extremely niche programs.

Interesting thread. There will come a time when holding solid projects will be rewarded. That time will soon be upon us.

Great project but again like most projects and erc 20 tokens, the token is useless. THIS ISNT A STOCK, whats wrong with the space is we're out of the ICO craze and people keep treating it like these are STOCKS and they have stake in the company. A STRONG PROJECT DOESNT MEAN SHIT IF THE TOKEN IS USELESS/ THE PROJECT CAN RUN WITHOUT IT. I don't even have to "FUD" RLC, just look at their token

It doesn't have it's own chain therefor the token is just not needed, you can literally run the service without the token at all if it becomes a burden. All it is a payment option that give you no rights or any sort of reward for holding. It's literally no better than the chuck e cheese tokens you print since it's only a payment option for one service.

THIS is why 90% of the COINS will fail. Even STRONG projects like RLC have weak fundamentals for their tokens. If the project can run without the token don't buy it. If you're "investing" in cryptocurrency HONESTLY the only thing you should put money in is cryptos that aim to be a currency platform, exchange token that pays. The rest are straight garbage and should be thrown away.

You are completely ignoring the Proof Of Contribution protocol which you need iExec to stake to perform computational tasks.

I see where you are coming from and the tokenomics are still being worked out but I would rather invest in iExec than a coin like BNB because long term I dont think exchange coins hold much value since there will always be bigger and better exchanges to come.

how exactly will decentralized smart contracts use/trust centralized computing?
why would using a main chains gas fee payment (ETH) be logical for a project such as iexec that has its own economy with payments, staking and governance? you need to read up on layer two protocols

the only FUD with iexec is ignorance

even iexec knows they need better tokenomics

We back to 10k boiiis

blabla poco is just a smart contract. Literally do a search and replace for RLC with any other token or eth and it will still work.

also the stake is only 1/3 of the task payment and is only staked for the time the task is executed. So it doesn't to shit to token supply.

>why would using a main chains gas fee payment (ETH)

Because everybody own Eth and only a handful of dreamy-eyed moonboyz hold RLC? Convenience, have you heard of it ?

Team objective is to have a stable coin price tied to computing power. You can't do that on ETH. Also how do you make a blockchain agnostic coin on ETH?

Chainlink makes it (and everything else) obsolete.

I agree that the tokeneconomics still need working on. However, companies such as ibm, intel, ubisoft & alibaba cloud are working together with iExec for a reason. This is, by far, the most undervalued project in the entire crypto space, purely looking at partnerships, fundamentals, progress, the team and the market cap which is only 32m right now.

You bought monopoly money, your only hope is for someone more retarded than you will buy
Best of luck

Opens up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

Volume more than doubled in past few hours. Bottom after large pump last week found. Big rise coming again over the weekend.

Attached: cool coin.jepg.jpg (561x624, 118K)

Did you buy the dip fren?
Target: 25k sats EOM

Attached: 1549108957042.jpg (1199x799, 158K)

I think you need to understand the definition of FUD. Show me someone staking their RLC and having actual governance in the system, show me what you can vote on. Or all these all literally ass pulled claims? It doesnt matter what token they use to pay for gas fees, what matters is that the project can still run without their token as it can easily be switched to ETH if RLC becomes to much of a hassle to deal with. You claim it's ignorance yet you have nothing to back your claims.

Pic related, honk will come soon to your house to stab you... *honk honk* that was a joke!

Anyway, RLC being blockchain agnostic and not eth dependant you need the token because what if Eth fails?
Also RLC plans to move to its own blockchain

Attached: iexec.png (828x956, 419K)

I need this shit at 20 usd so I can retire REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If ETH fails this project fails as well.

Keyword plans, until it is the token is a shitcoin and isn't needed, if you can't get that through your head then damn, I pray for you user.

*HONK* *HONK* We're gonna make it brahs

Attached: 1553024266162.png (338x350, 65K)

Get outta here with this blockchain agnostic crap.

There are no blockchain agnostic tokens, there are only tokens on different blockchains with the same name. And each one can easily be replaced by the blockchains internal coin (eth/btc/poopcoin).

Computing power is calculated in usd, it doesnn't fucking matter if the price of RLC is stable or not. The whole assumption that some small erc20 coin will be more stable and liquid than eth is pretty dumb as well.

All these RLC moonboyz like to act all preposterous and smartass, but they have no clue how it actually works.

>Le reddit maximalist

why a dinosaur like bitcoin with high transaction fees went to 20k?
Because of hype
You find a meme that works and you give it to the normies and they will eat like eggs and bacon.
Wait for the youtubers to shill this on youtube, wait fo its logo been associated to AlibabĂ , Ubisoft, the chinks... and you will see if this one will go to 20$ or not. (100$ if any speculative bull market 2017-like)

Market are not just autism, in the market you are buying somenthing to sell later on to other people: psicology comes in the game, you nigger.

There is nothing more easy to shill like iexec ''stake your computer resources and get rewarded''

''Play that game at x4 of speed than the normal computer speed)

>''Play that game at x4 of speed than the normal computer speed)

I can just imagine the latency, truly this cant ever be viable until we have quantum-transfer?

You won't have latency, explain why you'll have latency

Network latency is directly included to the input lag chain when the processing happens somewhere else. Transferring data across places is not instant, not yet at least.

True, iExec is currently not thought as a realtime service. But I'll be once tech advances.

Attached: 1549077244464.png (375x523, 200K)

can you use iExec to run a game server or only these one-off type jobs?

Brainlet here, how do they plan to resolve this iusse so that I can use Iexec to get a x4 speed on my game? Why the partnership with Ubisoft which is a game company if not to try to push the in game speed limits?

lets be real iexec does not need no coin

I can't tell you their partnership details but you can't just change physics. Every time you make an input from your computer you'd have to wait for the data to be sent into iexec, be processed, and sent back for your screen to refresh. In IDEAL circumstances it would probably be a delay of 50ms or so, but in reality probably way more.

> There is nothing more easy to shill like iexec ''stake your computer resources and get rewarded''
kek community based decentralized computing has been around for ages, look up BOINC and the SETI project. It attracts the geeks but certainly not normies. The hype phase for this stuff was beginning of 2017 for golem. Now all that matters is if RLC can bring benefits to companies.
And again, it doesn't need a token.

Also it is absolutely not possible for real-time gaming. EVERY single request goes to a smart contract.

Rendering cinematics, AI, raytracing, etc... Not realtime

Ok
But why the partnership with Ubisoft which is a gaming company?
What do they expect from Iexec?

What I told you I guess. Not currently thought for realtime. But in the future who knows.

To render some games ?

Because imagine an AI running in a game that can do real-time language processing thanks to iExec.