Is this still a good investment or is the hype gone?

Is this still a good investment or is the hype gone?

Attached: 373EA193-811A-4F6E-A2E6-4001725F0B06.png (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit is clinging to life support. Ports were supposed to be shipped by end of this month and it’s noy happening

Been holding 7M purchased before Binance listing. There's a very strong chance that this is a vaporware shitcoin but I honestly think it's retarded not to have a suicide insurance bag.

>life support
all those salty late adopters.... you can't fud a project with 140+ million mcap ranjeesh, go back to your low caps. project delays that are transparently communicated are actually bullish imo. the community and the tech are unfuddable anyways i mean we are up like 40x in ETH since ICO in a bear market.
wouldn't even matter normies will likely trx pump this no matter what. see ya on the moon

your mom is late for her period because i made sex to her. checkem.

Based Holochad. Yeah the stars really are alligned with this boomercoin. I will not sell any until 1-10 cents and will hold 2-3 million to the grave just in case they pull it off.

i am getting similar vibes lately, normies love holo. we are really reaching levels of comfy i couldn't imagine. 10 cents would be amazing but i am actually quite happy with 3-5 cents. but i'll also keep a couple millions for the $1 meme. we gonna make it holofren

Attached: image.jpg (801x995, 113K)

teeest

Ports were supposed to be released Q3 of last year

Attached: Holo-Roadmap.jpg (1685x596, 39K)

If they achieve what they are trying to do, it's probably the best investement in crypto right now.
They have everything going for themselves. Building actual decentralized internet 4.0 in this day and age where governement threatens to control our current internet. They already have the twitter clone and if you follow them a little bit, I mean redgrid sounds like an amazing project and they said that holochain is the tech they are looking for since it acutally grow ''internetly''. I really think this tech will replace the other platforms like eth, stellar and cardanno. The architecture is just that much more efficient. the other projects thought it was a good idea to use blockchain, but in reality, it's only good as a currency and scales poorly, and this is where Holo comes in to solve those problem.
And they have mozilla and bay area connections, western project(not a chinese scam).
The fud here is always weak af. desu never been that comfy, bought when it came on IDEX as I first heard of it when it was shilled here.
gl user and dont forget to DYOR or you will have weak hands. bottoms in right now so buy as you will. I'm not selling before x100

Attached: holochain2019.png (1179x829, 697K)

>delivering actual working product takes time

WHAAAAAAT?!?!?

Ports are still expected to ship 1st quarter to 4 different worldwide distributors. They can’t be used till open testnet anyway so shipping delay is corresponding with testnet so all can come together

>normies love holo
gonna dump my bags on they normalfag noggins at a high price

Attached: 2807497913_69795c3aa1_z.jpg (500x320, 173K)

This was the flavour of the month and hasn’t done shit in a long time. I sold near the top and haven’t looked back. I only see heavy bag holders circle jerking each other here. Move on man

Stinks of discord trannies in here

kekkkkkk at the baseless fud - please understand you can't fud holo with this trade volume. you won't do anything to the price at all.

Yes, In 2-3 months imo

>Is this still a good investment or is the hype gone?
Roasties will suck my big hot holo dick and swallow the fuel as payment and they will love it.

samefagging this obviously. you must be new.
i am sorry that you haven't secured your bag yet, all the ICO OGs of us have 50 million or more. I sold a little to get my initial some profit back but still have 10x more HOT than you will ever be able to afford kek. feelscomfyman

Attached: 1552761044448.png (500x618, 143K)

Read through the thread man
>just in case they pull it off
>just in case

>normies love holo
Lol normies don’t give a shit about this dead coin. They barely care about btc, this is not fud, you know it’s true. You’re hanging onto a dying project and your biz posts aren’t going to provide it CPR. Look at the chart it’s already dumping

i have been at one of their hackathons. i know a bit more than you faggot about the project and what kind of people are involved. do you think we are holding tens of millions of HOT for fun? i don't care about the short-term price action - that you do tells me all i need to know.

Attached: hottoken.jpg (211x376, 13K)

You got a HOT sticker and you think that’s a sure sign of their potential? Lol don’t make me laugh can you say biased much? You have a heavy bag that’s about to evaporate into thin air and you’re doing what you have to do in order to defend your investment. I get it bro I’m into long term tokens but only for shit that’s going to come through. For shitcoins like holo all it is good for is the hype train. Holo will go the way of the dodo bird just like all the other shit coins that don’t deliver. The fact you are still holding onto it is kind of sad user

>pretending to give friendly advice
>caring way too much about the investments of other people to the point where you wonder... dude this faggot needs a dayjob or a hobby - why is he so fucking interested in helping me out, solving captcha after captcha just to talk about a shitcoin that is dead soon???
you are making biz fud 101 mistakes here...
your actions and your words are not coherent.. if you didn't care about HOT you wouldn't be in this thread writing 3 low effort, random FUD posts ala "flavor of the months", "hype train". dude you are retarded holy shit. i bet you didn't even know about holo before me and other fags kept mentioning their bags in all those FTM threads.

stop responding i have understood that you are a late adopting faggot who wants to get in cheap. should have bought on idex for 50-60 vits but those days are long gone kek.
>imagine paying $1000+ per 1M HOT ULTRAKEKKKKKK

>if they pull it off
Yes faggot, I said that because I do not want to shill my bags to newfags who are going to FOMO in at these prices. OP should have already had a stack of HOT. I bought the vast majority of my coins between 60 and 120 gwei. I have been following this project for a close to a year now and read into it extensively for a week before it hit Idex. This was an obvious moon mission from the very beginning and everyone who missed out on it is straight up retarded.

>y-you must b-be new heh

Holo is biz new coin. The fud is slowly disappearing , positive sentiment is gaining for it on here except for a few of u salty retards who just don't get it.

holo is the gentleman's coin

Attached: buyholoihavecancer.png (538x960, 589K)

>Holo is biz new coin
What's sad about "biz coins" is that their inevitable failure is never really satisfying. The shills just silently slink away. I wish you would all include your twitter names so I can tag you in future with your retarded quotes. But alas!

>your fud won’t affect our price cause trade volume
>I’m fudding to accumulate
Get your stories straight pebble heads even holonaire ditched this sinking ship

This, so many posters are now capped, I’ll make a thread when holo inevitably goes to 0. It’s almost there anyway

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

I havent bought any since last June you dumb fuck. Also I have communicated with Holonaire personally, he is a smart guy but he doesn't know everything. I'd actually consider myself way more of a crypto insider than he is despite me still being a poorfag.

>This, so many posters are now capped, I’ll make a thread when holo inevitably goes to 0. It’s almost there anyway
It's up like 50% compared to last fall.

>"investment"

price has been value stable in months with great swingtrading opportunities in between but yeah it's almost at zero now kek. this fud is both pathetic and baseless with mainnet coming so soon. sage

My second largest holding after link. I didn’t buy into holo hoping to ride a hype train. I’m holding this baby for a couple years. These hands never shake.