29 years old & spent the last 9 trying to make it fucked over lied & manipulated everyone i knew saw everyone as a...

29 years old & spent the last 9 trying to make it fucked over lied & manipulated everyone i knew saw everyone as a response i can use to make it IM FUCKING DONE

fuck this pointless making it shit just lost it all had an existential crisis & saw without the pointless aim to gaps the sun i have nothing & noone was planning on turning to /out/ & become a mountain man but fuck it i welcome becoming a 30 year old boomer

Attached: 20683069-1474591869.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Most you made?

$235k

good, pieces of shit like you deserve to be homeless. try crack or meth to forget your problems, dealers will happily give you a few free doses first.

Most you fucked someone over?

$57k & i drugged a coworker with lsd during an important presentation in front the bosses to get his job

LMFAO. God damn you're an evil shit.

That's incredible

Tell us more about the shit you've done

if start ill fall back in the train of thought that fucking over people for power is fun achieving power though those means just becomes a burden not a responsible to enjoy taking on im gonna live like Diogenes from now on

Attached: 1552681026671.jpg (1024x752, 117K)

>not a responsible YOU enjoy taking on

user....there's still time...get in on this

the market is going up

That is so fucked up. Kill yourself.

You deserve whatever you get, you worm.

However, life goes on. Better buy Bitcoin while you have the chance.

Attached: Bitcoin.png (530x526, 161K)

>i drugged a coworker with lsd during an important presentation in front the bosses to get his job
i unironically know who you are.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-21 at 8.59.41 PM.png (1345x360, 149K)

Thanks asshole, now OP will cower and not spill the beans while you collected more shit on him. I bet you are one of those nerds that like spoiling movies for others.

archive this thread anons. i promise it will be worth it.
future ref: bnr

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-21 at 8.59.28 PM.png (1344x177, 31K)

dude, you deserve your mouth to be pissed in asap. what a fkin scumbag

also you are going straight to fuckin hell, you got jedi mind tricked into being evil for money, what a fag. spend rest of your life helping people and redeem yourself or get forked in hell

i read this & the prince & became a sociopath destroying everything i touched thinking i was being machiavellian thinking i could climb my way to the top of a field i know nothing about by just manipulating people

> now i realize STOICISM is the only answer

Attached: 41KY-NORo9L._SX355_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (357x499, 19K)

>forked in hell
Is op on the BSV blockchain?

this is his life after death 100%

Attached: s.png (292x322, 74K)

Why do all of your posts look like stream of consciousness gibberish? Are you perchance a schizoid? And was that coworker you drugged perchance just an alternate ego of yourself?

>schizoid
my mind was screaming earlier today to KMS for 2 hrs sO IDK

Attached: yytt.jpg (212x238, 17K)

how do i talk like an uppity white raced redditor with floral eloquent CALM prose