Which coins will unironically moon in the next bull run? I want minimum 100x

which coins will unironically moon in the next bull run? I want minimum 100x

Attached: 7cxtgczgn5521.jpg (1242x798, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FOAM and NMR look fucking solid.

ETH
BTC

Everything moons user. Everything.

you can probably just pick one and it will moon at least once, all the shitcoins mooned during the last bullrun at least once

Don't count on 2017 levels of retarded moons. You need to be smart about what coins you pick this time around.

when we bullrun everything will moon, just pick the coins you think are worthwhile

BAT for instance solves a real-world problem using crypto

Why? Are they regulated now?

Xtl

Whoever stacked that shit would be fired if I were the boss.

Garbage like Vechain and Verge will never recover and almost no one left in this space is dumb enough to fall for it.

XSN without a fucking doubt. Low marketcap, and HUUGE potential
Read more here:

the coins that are going to moon next bull run havent been made yet. no one wants bail out a bunch of 2017 bagholders

Rvn

gold is a scam

FTM/NKN

How in the fuck do none of you understand it is Link?
It has always been Link.

Attached: 1539011817472.png (656x913, 541K)

Hot, nkn, btt, maybe tron and kin. You're looking for the high supply cap coins. Bonus points if they don't have legions of bagholders. And ofc 1000 eoy.

Yeah dude, totally. And Wabi, Waltonchain, Stakenet et all too.

EVERY shitcoin will moon dude... massive wishful thinking

/REDACTED/

Shill honeypot thread

Nope, he's just suffering from severe fomo and trying to make himself feel better.

BTC
Monero
BCH
Litecoin
And maybe ETH

It's already gone up 400% vs btc during the bear market, it won't have the legs others will

Why do some of the bars have no shine whatsoever?

There will be no “bull run” where every coin and bitcoin all moon. Instead, values will increase based on usage

how much money is in this pic?

100x? find something you can get into early, instead of crypto.

Invacio because they have products and do massive coin burns

ICNQ, German venture capital shit.

10 million max supply, under 1 million marketcap currently, easiest 100x out there in a bullrun. Get in before the rest of Biz catches on.

NASH

>I want minimum 100x
Then just /all in/ ETH. Or do you not think it will get to $10,000 ever. This is mostly an altcoin board because we're degenerate gamblers looking for 1000x or more.

ZRX and believe it or not, ETC

i could probably present that photo and question to a 13 year old as a math problem and they'd prob figure it out
they're 400 troy oz bars

Tel

Attached: 1551188834069.gif (1820x758, 135K)

DONT BUY SHITCOINS
O
N
T

and you couldn't

Sharder SS will make 100x in next bull run

screenshot this - and thank me in 2 years

Attached: 1 8xQkiwU9v2d7xaS8KdJ4MA.png (887x545, 576K)

NEX and XLM

Opens up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

Nimiq. Its mooning already, up 100% since its bottom 4 weeks ago

Attached: Nimiq-New-Infographic1920.png (1920x1400, 938K)

That gold was likely boosted from Saddam's palace.

How can someone actually be so retarded that you can say something so god damn stupid. How many hoops do you have to jump through to defy logic in every way?

Everything that isnt related to ETH

based and linkpilled

Tron is at 2 cents right now and will go to $1-10

This is true. The easy path to rich is to buy ANY coin, plan on a number that you'll sell, and do it. If you choose to wait for 10x, sell the minute it hits that. You will always come out ahead. Go ALL in - it is important that you know every dollar you can afford goes into this mix so you can be rich when it hits, you will never regret it.

abt 2 billion dollars.

Silly that people don't see the global market is going to go full crypto in five years. 1000x will be for the lower performing crypto. If anyone today can put $1000 into ANY crypto and wait 5 years, they will be the generation's multimillionaires. But impatience seizes them. There will be ups and downs, but massive wealth comes to those who wait it out past 1000x. It won't be long, our economy is accelerating.

You just triggered my PTSD, thanks.

Will look into it. Do you have some links for resources?