Tfw putting $100 in crypto every week until I can move out of my moms house

>tfw putting $100 in crypto every week until I can move out of my moms house

Maybe betting it all on crypto is a fools move but I’m in too deep to back down now boys, it’s Moon or Bust.

Attached: C1234816-FDDA-4EF3-A240-C5E5D25BDC1B.png (348x442, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>100 bucks

lol why even bother

only broke niggers like you talk shit on a man who's stacking. Fact.

I got 13 btc tho

My mom extorts $500 a month from me so she can buy expensive furniture and bitch at the end of the month about how broke she is

Get yours young man!

Nice. One word of advice, trading is risky as fuck. I initially started with a 25% gain and made some moves I thought were good but I’m right back to where I started. Lost the gain in 2 days. I’m mostly just accumulating now

just know when to sell user. you will make it.

thats how i accumulated $250k worth of fake internet money during the last bubble. didnt sell though...

What are somebody ate to know when to sell?

Some ways*

same user, I want to put more in but I'm waiting for my mom to pay me back. Hoping that in less than 3 years I'll be sitting on at least $300k
what are you mainly buying?

Attached: 1-ZcII6h8JU_8opL6e73bYzQ.jpg (1024x768, 249K)

Protip: She will never be satisfied. She will always want more of something. Learn to tune her out.

when Jow Forums is actually a nice board, congratulating each other on their gains with a sense of unbridled optimism, everything is in the green, and 5% of the posts are from anons saying "thanks Jow Forums I cashed out"

>I have $52,000

Still a poorfag.

Mmmm I'd rape em all, even fatty on the left.

ETH/BAT alternating and recently I recycled some old dead shitcoins I foolishly bought in 2018 into FTM. It was nice to see some gains there.

i'll buy another 25k worth if we drop to 2k

we're gonna range here a while most likely so plenty of time to accumulate

“Maybe she’s just like my mother, she’s never satisfied”

Prince was prophetic sometimes

>if
you mean once, this rally is fueld by hopless idiots like OP

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680