I was unironically the FIRST quant shill on this forum...

I was unironically the FIRST quant shill on this forum. I have shilled countless others that you may or may not have bothered profiting from. I can see a shitcoin pump from a mile away, before anyone else believes it.

Here's a shitcoin that will pull you a clean 20x (i.e. 10mil cap) on irrational bandwaggoning alone.

coingecko.com/en/coins/birdchain

Top startups to watch:
disruptordaily.com/blockchain-startups-marketing/?msID=74d414d4-08c1-42d6-9b9d-dc5dd1536986

Suppoman shilled the ICO, long review:
youtube.com/watch?v=z3x1jSpojzk

Main pumpenomics:

> sub 500k market cap
> not on CMC yet
> IDEX (i.e. moon mission Central)
> super low volume (QNT was virgin coin, released last Nov/Dec
> hot girl in the t-shirt meme

Secondary pumpenomics:

> lively telegram
> big "community"
> good holder distro (etherscan.io/token/0x026e62dded1a6ad07d93d39f96b9eabd59665e0d#balances)
> team are active/communicative
> intentions to develop during this year

"but what does it do?"

Fuck knows, something to do with SMS messaging. Honestly, if you're still asking what a coin "does" then you should just shut down your computer right now and buy some meme metals instead.

Everything is in place for this (and others like it, if you find some) to have a good old pump and pick up a lot of volume. Let me just deal with some of the expected FUD right away:

> but the price/volume is too low!
OK, wait until after it has mooned, and THEN buy. When you're really sure.

> it's a shitcoin
they all are

Now get yourselves a bag while the order books are still so clear.

Attached: 20180305_223046 (Small).jpg (852x478, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

birdchain.io/
disruptordaily.com/disruption-blockchain-part-70-joao-alberto-martins-birdchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b-b-bird, bird, bird,
bird is the word

thanks, user

if you were first quant shill, then how did you found about it?

>if you were first quant shill, then how did you found about it?

The ICO was advertised in the usual ways. But it took place in May when everything was dumping to shit, plus they didn't really shill it very hard because of their "muh utility token" stance.

So you shilled bags and never knew the reason why you bought QNT. Gotcha. See you around.

You weren't the OG Quant shill you stupid faggot.

Samefag here, on my phone. Yes, I was. But no one listened back then. And you won't listen now, either.

U wot m8? I bought at ICO and went all in afterwards when it dumped. Literally anyone who looked at the website could see it was going to be absolutely huge. Hilarious that people were dumping tens of thousands at 0.0007

>Literally anyone who looked at the website could see it was going to be absolutely huge
confirmed for clueless shill

QNT, CHX, LTO, FTM, VIDT, all good fundamentals. Not sure about this yet....I.only care if it pumps or not but people want to think they're buying a project that does something

>fundamentals

hahaha

good one.

>people want to think they're buying a project that does something

To a certain extent. Pretending something is going to be big (e.g. FTM muh next ETH) helps but in the end people want a pump, no matter what it is.

As it happens, birdchain are clearly going to develop well this year and next and expand into advertising/rewards quite a lot. It's not going to be a top-10 coin but it will move well.

Maybe. I'm keeping an eye on it. Will probably buy in after the first obvious volume spike.

Hi John/Djislav

Shhhh don't shill this yet, I'm not done accumulating.

I see that you have 4m of this, at least let me get 1m before the pump...

>Shhhh don't shill this yet, I'm not done accumulating.

Train will leave without you.

Trading Volume $998.47

Volume is slowly taking off indeed

6 eth to dump it back to yesterdays price. This train is going nowhere until Jow Forums moves on from vidt anyway.
Will buy some more once it dips back.

>Volume is slowly taking off indeed

You can give them these calls as early as you like, they still won't buy until it's too late.

this is a scam

NO TEAM

NO TEAM

NO TEAM

NO TEAM

Attached: DjmX18fUUAA3RZ_.jpg (656x820, 120K)

kek is this the best fud you can come up with brainlet?

SMS is a dead technology in 2019.
Was gonna throw and eth, but the spread is so wide, don't tell me I should market buy

market buy bitch, so you can lose 25%

>SMS is a dead technology in 2019.

not in africa and india. pump this and sell your bags to pajeets

should've bought yesterday at first shill

> dead technology
it's being used by big companies for all kinds of stuff, 2FA and the like
basically this app allows you to rent out your sms quota to those companies for money

Attached: SMS-sent-2016-and-2017.png (700x396, 8K)

this is a paid for view ads app,,
>Get crypto for watching ads and reading content!
> birdchain.io/

brainlet dyor, disruptordaily.com/disruption-blockchain-part-70-joao-alberto-martins-birdchain/

>SMS is a dead technology in 2019.

> he has no idea of life outside the West.

It's not about that kind of sms brainlets, this is about A2P services