0xbtc Value

How does this token create value? Is it because it is minable or is the lava wallet meme actually valuable?

Attached: 0xbtc.png (209x241, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WOby3kCWVw
youtu.be/WfEeKnvMMt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it doesnt. I am sorry you lost money on this shit but will you fucking pedos stop making a thread every fucking day

Pajeetposters will tell you it creates no value and is a scam.
However, here is the redpill on this coin. The value it adds is IMMUTABILITY. It's a smart contract that can't be changed. This is a much bigger deal than people seem to appreciate. You only need to look at the BTC/BCH/BSV fiasco to see why mutability is a problem - it's not like we have a stable Bitcoin and then some forks, but rather all three Bitcoins are changing over time. ANY change is possible going forward, even raising the block rewards and max supply (though I'm sure they wouldn't go quite that far). The latest bitcoin value meme is "digital gold" as opposed to currency, but gold doesn't run the risk of randomly changing its atomic number or chemical properties as a result of organizational politics.
Compare that with 0xBitcoin, which is completely immutable but can be extended in functionality via other smart contracts using the lava scheme. It has immutability AND extensibility. Whatever features are added, the underlying economics and minting rate will never change.
Think about it.

This, it's finally an interesting project testing what you can really do with blockchain and smart contracts and people here shit on it because there is no big boss holding 80% of the supply who pays them 5 rupees per post to say good things about it

it has 0x and btc in its name.. make your own conclusion which coin will be chosen by wagies next bullrun

project is solid

Attached: rahneesh.jpg (626x417, 59K)

What about this project is Indian? I'm genuinely curious because all I see about 0xbtc is some love affair with India.

It's a Jow Forums meme, there's no actual indians involved in the project. To give the pajeetposters the benefit of the doubt, a lot of the time "pajeet" is meant somewhat metaphorically to refer to anyone the user thinks is some kind of scammer

youtube.com/watch?v=1WOby3kCWVw
>rahneesh reviewed 0xbtc

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

threads always appear around 5pm IST

>expecting a Jow Forums parody
>it's a completely normal overview in a shitty indian accent
wtf

>meanwhile, in the real world
youtu.be/WfEeKnvMMt0

Not buying your bags, Sanjeev

Attached: 1526496838363s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

look at this fucking Ranjeet bleaching his skin, getting plastic surgery, and dying his hair to look white. All to shill a small project to a bunch of autists to make a few rupees.

For shame.

It's CRISPR, man
You can't tell what's what anymore these days

LMFAO I knew this coin would fail from the beginning because it has fake mining. So glad the retards who argued with me got rekt.

the absolute state of street shitters

In what sense did it fail?

i think the thinking here is that its not worth 1000$ yet, therefore its a scam

It will be a scam when it will hit 1000 dollars and Jow Forums won't buy it

Attached: 8z4blve9fbn21.jpg (681x767, 79K)

>In what sense did it fail?
In what sense did it succeed? It's not a story of value and it's not a good medium of exchange (because all it does is dump). So what did it succeed at? Making biz poorer is an achievement I guess.