Is it bad I make 50k a year but literally have 0 savings?

Is it bad I make 50k a year but literally have 0 savings?

I pay 600 in rent. The rest goes to eating/drinking out, and other random bullishit I buy because I'm to lazy to save money.

Attached: 1540221827171.jpg (645x773, 87K)

Nah you're good you can die tommorow so who gives a fuck about saving when you're a old fart who can't even enjoy life anyway

>too lazy to save money
All you have to do is literally nothing

based

nigga what u eating

Nah, dude you're cool. Just make sure to kill yourself when you get too old to work.

Depends if you like your job and want to work the rest of your life

Yes, that’s awful. I started my job in September making 50k and managed to put 2k in crypto (redacted) and have 4K in my bank account. After starting like 1k in the hole. I order takeout almost every night and go out often, live in a major city paying $720 a month for rent. Wtf are you doing user.

faggot this is peak degeneracy, i got in crypto in january 2017 so no crypto gains in the bullrun, and i wagecuck for 12k$ a year in my third world shithole, yet i have a 30k$ stack divided between link and btc... fucking subhuman

based post.

Seriously though, if you were a boomer then it would be smart because you could buy a house and shit. But you're a fucking Zoomer or Millenial - your 50k wont buy you jack shit. You can save for 10 years and still likely to not be able to afford a home in most areas. I've taken the black pill as well and spend practically all of my 70k yearly on drugs, restaurants and girls. And when my dickhead parents who didn't help me or leave me jack shit ask me about grandchildren I laugh in their faggot faces. And anyone who says "having children and a family is the true redpill" - yeah you are absolutely correct, except governments and boomers are trying to make it literally impossible to be able to do just that. So fuck you and fuck everyone else. I'm living a hedonistic self centered life and no one can fucking stop me. And i'll kill myself at 40-50 and you can all enjoy your retirement when youre an old bald fuck whos dick doesnt even work anymore.

>hehe I’ll just not eat and sit around all day unless I’m at my shitty job
>crippling depression from pure work and no social activity
>body enters starvation mode
>mom brings over tendies
>1% of tendies goes to energy because of starvation, 99% straight to fat storage
>barely eat or move, but still get fat
>rinse repeat
>you’ve saved enough money to pay for your XL Coffin after you kys
Great plan

What are you talking about? Social activities and hobbies don't have to cost a ridiculous amount of money. Just invite your friends home and cook for them or buy alcohol from the store.

Yikes. Are you projecting or just trolling? There is something seriously wrong with you if the only two options you see in life are
>blow $3,500 per month on eating out and drinking
and
>sitting home, alone, and starving yourself with no hobbies or activities whatsoever
It is possible to find a balance, you know?

Making more money is better than being a frugal bitch. 50k will get you nowhere.

Retard alert

Attached: 1529162964111.png (263x322, 9K)

You offered no refutal to his post though. He's pretty much spot on

What about when you lose your job in the next recession in 18 months? You gonna off yourself then?

Even if you never save for a home, and don't care about retirement everyone needs an emergency fund. 3-6 months expenses at your current burn rate.

I make 55k with 950/mo rent, no debt, and was able to save a little less than 10k last year without much effort. honestly I was disappointed because I should be able to save a lot more. I eat out for lunch maybe 1/3 of the time, and still go out with friends every once in a while.

I bought a pullup bar for $15 on craigslist, $8 ab wheel, $25 running shoes from TJ Maxx

Also libraries are free and plenty of language learning activities. and piracy exists.

learn 2 code

also the "can't afford enough calories" argument is a meme. rice and depending on where you live, eggs will give you 2k calories for less than $2. plenty of other foods too. I make my own yogurt

You're life plan honestly involves killing yourself when you're 40-50?

Cocaine and pot addict here, i don't even make much like 20k a year and still manage to save up money. If you're eating take out everyday, youre a lazy retard.

Recycling your jizz isn't actually yogurt.

Based.

I only make $40k. I have a fat stack of LINK and buy ETH every month. I either make it or fail miserably. Saving money is boring.

>clever enough to live for free(nearly)
>clever enough to have stress free easy job that doesn't inhibit my freedom
>make 30k a year doing that
>make 30k a year on top of that from hobbies

I've got over 400k saved and I barely do anything at all, I'm 22 and live with my parents. Didn't get a dime from them but I am able to not pay bills because of them.

I spend most of my time relaxing.

Adding onto this, going to retire at 30 and parents will probably die around that time too

I'll never do anything more than my hobbies to generate income after that. Living a good life.

BASED

What's your hobby?

Iam sure you have 400k saved at the age of 22 without help from parents doing "nothing". I swear the larp on here sometimes is too much for me.

>30k a year from hobby

Twitch?

perfect consumer, you will be allowed in the Globohomo world government. Keep buyin and toleratin! Have you seen the marvel collector's edition full boxset!!!!

I like to rebuild cars and drink with my friends while I do it. Going to make 5-7 grand on the ride Im messing with right now.

Every single dime is mine you little faggot. I took the advantages of parents the opposite way, reduction of expenses, not added income.

>doesnt pay rent
>claims to be self made

Itsallsotiresome.bmp

Assuming any of this is true, it’s ridiculous to say they’ve given you “nothing” when you live there for free you fucking dolt

I didn't say that and my family and I have a terrific relationship don't be a cockwagoon and misunderstand things online on purpose. Fuck.

I didn't say self made, lol. I'm set and I did something actually most people can do which is love at home, work, and have a hobby that makes money. I just put emphasis on relaxation because I believe in good quality of life.

mah nigga
living your best life

Mostly trolling, but I’m pointing out LARPers like OP and talking about living life for free and as pointed out, killing themselves is literally in their life goal. That’s when you know you’re a planned failure
>You go outside? Globohomo
No faggot, going outside and interacting with people is literally contributing to society which is what real successful people. Globohomos sit inside and shitpost on twatter and kikebook. I’d say you’re a parasite or a leech, but if you truly live like OP, you’re not even making any impact on the world anyway besides maybe wasting oxygen and possibly matter that could be used to build something else.

Money spends 100x better when you're young.

$10,000 on a good time spent in your 20s is as good as $1,000,000 to have a good time in your 70s.