Using gems and crystals to keep yourself safe from financial curse of Jew

Has anyone else realized the metaphysical properties of gems and crystals and used it to accentuate their luck?
>inb4 business related
Cultures have used crystals to improve their financial luck for millenia.

Attached: Joy_of_Life_-_Bead_Map_-_Nancy_Katz.jpg (3024x4032, 620K)

Theres some truth to all the games adding passive stats to gems on armor.

lmao this aint shit, try getting hexed by your own gypsy grandmother kek.

They know I'd probably violently retaliate, because i aint done nothing worth being cursed over

If you can make a business out of peddling this bs to normies then more power to you

Yes, at festivals, normies on drugs spend loads of cash on useless junk..

What rocks do you use

This is OP, I always carry a piece of nephrite jade that came out of the ocean in big sur california. When im not working I wear a burmese jadeite pendant all the time, and im also looking to get a piece of libyan desert glass.

I have tons of other crystals and minerals too but jade is my favorite for sure.

If you ever want spontaneous coincidental things to happen, turquoise is a good mineral to carry.

What do you think about agate+obsidian combo?

Citrine + Ametrine best combo.

Attached: amethyst citrine ametrine combo.jpg (1300x1326, 242K)

>participating in witch craft
>not serving the living God

You blew it

nigga I literally have two of those I bought from a hobo in front of me (in my desk)

Depends on the color of agate, but I've never had a lot of experiences with obsidian, other than finding an obsidian arrowhead in a junk bag at a thrift store in Florida lmao. It ended up being a real native american obsidian point..with agates ive had one piece call out to me before i found it, I didn't literally hear a voice but it's like a magnetism that you can't resist, you just know a stone is there and you start looking. Agates are real good inspiring pieces, with lots of different emotions as there is all colors and even scenic images crystalized into the stone.

Holy shit you fucking idiots will believe anything. No wonder you lose your asses in crypto.

Who do you think created all of these things for us to use? And who do you think you are talking to? I don't cast spells or participate in rituals of that nature..

>implying stocks and crypto aren't just a modern materialist religion

I don't fuck with tumbled stones. Literally the ultimate form of laziness, lapidary is not that hard to do.

Unless they are naturally tumbled by the ocean or river waters.*

It's 2019, religion is cool again because going to church is looked down upon by all the non believers.

Crypto is literally some kind of spiritual manifestation of rediscovered wealth.

Also go back and study the breastplate of king melchizidek , and other prophets as well.

moss agates another one i read up alot, so far desu, i dont think i had much luck with any. will post pic of what i gots

Its less about winning the lottery luck than lesser spirits leaving you alone luck.

>libyan desert glass
Why not moldavite?

Attached: 20190322_203504.jpg (3264x2448, 2.08M)

Another shot with some back lighting. I usually only wear this if I'm tripping, makes me feel too "out there" otherwise.

Attached: 20190322_203742.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

nice, I'm from big sur. Have a ton of jade that i've found through jade hunting just down on the beaches there.

>/x/

shoo shoo retarded faggot druggie

>Using colourful rocks to try to prevent ur shitcoin from tanking again
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Jow Forums

Attached: 1549123612617.jpg (459x278, 52K)