Where to cash out half a mil as a Canadian? Is Kraken the best place after Quadriga fiasco...

Where to cash out half a mil as a Canadian? Is Kraken the best place after Quadriga fiasco? Shakepay is good but they are just a small startup

Kraken has $200k/month limit

Attached: 1553130653725.jpg (1080x1492, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsquare.com/
sec.gov/comments/sr-nysearca-2019-01/srnysearca201901-5164833-183434.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kraken is fucking fantastic

Kraken has an OTC desk now as do others. For half a mil you should probably use that.

If you need fiat value... Let me know.
Only take BTC. We have shop in Toronto.

Kraken is one of the very few reputable exchanges. There's a reason they were selected to help handle the Mt. Gox claims.

Attached: 1530670289609.png (1004x663, 720K)

do you report to the canada revenue agency?

I've never used Kraken, but used coinsquare a lot and they are legit

are you from Toronto? there is a place in Chinatown on Spadina that will do cash deals but you pay like 2%

Why does she not have pants on?

I've seen that place. How many BTC can they buy? Do they want ID?

More importantly how do you receive this money to a Canadian bank without getting flagged?

Irony

no ID... just make sure you bring some bodyguards with you

Do they pay cash?

You're gonna get rekt son

Yeah it's scary. What's stopping them from dragging you in the back and beating the private keys out of me?

No. We do not deal with any three letter agency or organizations. We don't care to say anything.

We are here to do business. For large transactions , you can bring a friend with you if you are worried. You want fiat value , then we will give it to you in exchange for BTC.

How many can you buy?

yea cash so no trace. if large amount call ahead first

Up to 5M.

user, a BTC is ~$5300 CAD. You'd need almost $27 billion.

5M in fiat value.

Chink

Just try to remember a nice song and think about the rich life you were planning to have to comfort you while you're laying on your back, starring at the sky, and bleeding out.

You can't say that in Canada. All foreign cultures are beautiful and equivalent. You are a bigot and your bigot speech is going to have people sitting in front of city hall in their coolies until we apologize.

coinsquare coinsquare.com/

Hey man, use Gemini. Open usd account here in Canada and you're good.

Kraken is a close 2nd place

Go to a tax haven if you have millions, don't get cucked by government

Won't your bank just close your account as soon as it gets the crypto wire transfer?

Agreed, Gemini is solid. Also Coinbase. Those two along with Kraken will guaranteed not run off with your dough. There was an ETF presentation given by Bitwise to the SEC today where they went into great detail of why practically every exchange but 10 are basically scams and those 3 were on the good list.
Here's the deck, highly recommended reading: sec.gov/comments/sr-nysearca-2019-01/srnysearca201901-5164833-183434.pdf

Why would that happen? Let them know before hand that you are going to be making large deposits

Most Banks in Canada will close any account dealing with crypto.

i have been with scotiabank for years and buying btc from quadrix and coinsquare stfu .

you'll pay out 5 mil cash?

>if large amount call ahead first
yeah warning you beforehand so you can get some chinks with baseball bats standing by

Why not?

Attached: 1438904637977-2.jpg (500x281, 30K)