Made more money than what the average wageslave would make in 50...

>made more money than what the average wageslave would make in 50,000 years and not spending anything (literally) during 2017
>had sex with over 400 women
>have a penthouse in new york a chalet next to a ski resort in france,a mansion in the countryside of england + buying a lot of properties near student areas in the UK and renting them out
>gone skydiving, dived with sharks, learning how to fly, been to all the best holdiay destinations etc.
>gone "spartan" mode for a month and lived in a shithole apartment with nothing

tfw still depressed. money is a fucking meme lads. prolly gunna kms soon desu. only thing keeping me alive is my parents and brothers + sisters.

I also know which coins are gunna be p&d'd next so if one of you fags gives me a solution to this problem maybe i will tell you

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-04 at 20.51.29.png (1162x938, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Doctrine-Awakening-Attainment-Self-Mastery-According/dp/0892815531
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. larper making the same thread over and over again

>Wahh why doesn't hedonism make me happy

Attached: buddha.png (735x980, 975K)

the only solution is to wait it out until your brain chemistry turns but just remember you will revert back to this state again

Convert to Islam and purify your wealth and soul

Meet a good woman (there are some out there), and have some kids.

There you go.

What you are missing is a relationship with Jesus. A relationship greater than 400 women can ever give you.

Money is Satan's lie as you found out.

The fact that OP posted this several times with different stories suggests that this is a psyop designed to spread complacency.

You may feel depressed because you’ve ‘made it’ financially, which I imagine makes it hard to motivate yourself in other aspects of life.
What kind of shape are you in? Unironically going to the gym and getting in better shape can be incredibly rewarding and isn’t easy. Whilst also working out, find stuff that challenges you and makes you work hard rather than jetting off across the world. Most of the enjoyment in life is derived from overcoming obstacles and achieving goals.

happiness is a choice OP

You're choosing all the things everyone else claims is good, not what is actually good. If you ask a normie what they would do if they had millions of dollars most of them would say "probably what I'm doing right now" or some generic bullshit like save the world.

The world is a joke, maybe if this was 100 years ago or 1000 years in the future we would have some goals to work towards, something to build, or some discoveries to make but the truth is that all of the things that bring fulfillment to humans has been accomplished. Why bother to build a city when we already have mega cities with millions of people, why travel to space unless our technology reaches levels to take us to other solar systems? We're in the mid stages of humanity where we all get to grind for the rest of our lives to build the foundation for the future, it's the most boring dry and soul sucking part of the human experience but someone's gotta do it.

Build a better tomorrow even if you will never be able to see it yourself I guess, but what do I know.

Read The Power of Now. Read The Mind Illuminated. Start meditating and find true happiness (srs).

WEE WOO WEE WOO THIS IS THE LARP POLICE

This

Learn to meditate op - everything comes from within (miyamoto musashi). Read some philosophy. Volunteer.

Or keep spamming this thread and shittalking all the ideas people give

pt.2
Maybe get a part time job as well (assuming you’ve retired), it can be something menial af like working in a supermarket or bar but you’ll meet genuine people who will like you for your personality rather than wealth.
Getting a job also helps ‘kill the time’ short term whilst finding other goals to try and achieve.
How often do you see your family? If not often, try to make them a bigger part of your life because you’ll regret all the time lost when it’s not possible any more.
Another option is therapy, I’m sure you’re not the first person to be going through what you’ve described (and yes some of therapy is a meme but it should still be an option you’re willing to take)

amazon.com/Doctrine-Awakening-Attainment-Self-Mastery-According/dp/0892815531

read this faggot. if it doesn't help you should probably kys

LARPER, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST, COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP AND WE’LL SPARE YOU THE DIGNITY OF NOT POINTING OUT ALL THE THINGS THAT MAKE THIS AN OBVIOUS LARP.

pt.3
Don’t kys user, you’ve already admitted to having family which stops you (which is more than what a lot have). If you dislike who you are as a person there are plenty of ways you can self improve (and it is possible, not easy but possible).
I hope this helps user and you try to make a better life for yourself. The 0.001% chance this isn’t shitty larp

nice blog

>dived with sharks
>dived

all that money and you couldn't even learn to speak English properly. Gas yourself you purposeless, illiterate, degenerate.

LARPLARPLARPLARPLARP

start building with what you have and not just 'enjoying' the wealth. Whether you build community, family, business, tech etc. just start putting yourself out there to make things.

MY HANDS ARE RAISED SIRS

Attached: 1521775426103.jpg (685x723, 76K)

>tfw self worth and joy comes from within
Get dunked on depressed rich faggot

You need a best friend. Someone who doesn't care about your money. GL to you.

Larpfolio

One good woman is worth 1000 hoes. I’m guessing you were a virgin before making it

Take first class to an East Asian city and get lost exploring the city on foot. My favorite thing to do is wander around (safe) cities and examine everything. Randomly pick a place to eat or have drinks during or beforehand, too, based on where you're wandering

unironically want an answer? What I did was go into education. Study music or creative arts to improve your self-sense of worth rather than only our financials. I still occasionally go to crypto meetups like the one last night (I assume you're UK, I can recommend a few in LDN) to make sure I'm still safe for the near future. But coming out in 3-4 years with a good degree and making a difference rather than just myself (legacy) was helpful.

If you want to chat I can give a burner email/phone too :) good luck!

You need to be happy with yourself as an individual to truly be happy. Happiness is a mindset and if you aren't "IN" that mindset...Then you will never achieve happiness.
This sounds bizarre , But have your friend or someone you trust to drown you. As you lay gasping for air , you will realize how precious life is , while you are drowning immensely under the water. Just make sure they let you up when you are finished , while gasping for air.
I promise , you will find happiness in that moment while you are gasping for air and realizing that life is simply magnificent and you would have given anything to live. I know because i have tried this.
>Just send me BTC or XMR.

Larp & cope. Money and women is happiness. You never had either.

I am in a similar position...
Only fucked 9 women though :'(
Or about 40 - 50 if I count hookers too.

True happiness comes from good habits for your body and mind.
You're biological machine who needs right inputs.

Meditation, exercise and meaningful work is key.
I'd also add finding fun, interesting friends.

you are supposed to make friends get a nice wife and have children
not fuck prostitutes and empty your dopamine receptors reenacting everything you saw on youtube