Uhhhhh biz we have a problem

cnbc.com/2019/03/21/a-key-recession-indicator-just-did-something-that-hasnt-happened-in-12-years.html

Is it time to short the market and buy guns for the economic collapse?

Attached: 1550709590236.jpg (250x230, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-6TakptwyaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait for the 2 year treasury and the 10 year treasury to invert. Sell everything after 3 months of this, and wait until the S&P500 loses 50%. Go all in then.

Make sure you have 21 btc for the 2022 moon. We will make it. Kek comes to me when I sleep. He tells me of the next chance. I will not disappoint him this time. We're all going to make it.

unironically i might sound like a shizo but i’ve seen female kek in dreams anons.

What does she look like?

Would you smash?

Yes. Everyone is in denial, everyone thinks things will be ok, everyone thinks it will be like 2008 and we'll just bear through it. What if I told you the forces that be are in absolute panic? The ponzi has grown far, far, far beyond their control. This year is crucial to prepare user, for the citizens will finally realize they've been had, and it will not be pretty. Do NOT flaunt your wealth, rather be conservative and prepare. This shit is gonna hit people hard, the reality check will leave us all dizzy, including the billionaires.

Attached: girlpepe.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Theres an image around somewhere that looks really similar but in the image the female kek (?) is a redhead, dont remember if that’s accurate. Basically big yellow eyes that emanate this really amazing love, green skin, nice features, would unironically bang.

Do I sell all my stock before the closing bell Jow Forums? Or is it too early to make a move?

>everyone thinks it will be like 2008 and we'll just bear through it
Plot twist; we never recovered from 2008. It's just a debt bubble.

>the citizens will finally realize they've been had, and it will not be pretty.
not in ameristan, theyre too fat, stupid and indoctrinated to rebel

Exactly, but most people are clueless of this obvious fact.

Moving fiat into crypto is a method of rebellion.

Attached: 27e9717.jpg (300x400, 11K)

I say it's time to cash out. I did and it's been a good run. Next week it's time to short C, MU, AMZN and FB!!!!!

she cute

Also, pic related is a historical picture. It foreshadows what's about to come in a massive scale across the globe.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Stop listening to peter schiff faggots. He’s just trying to pump his gold bags.

MACRON PUTE A JUIFS

Oh lord kek. how will next week be?

Attached: 1551295228551.gif (777x777, 972K)

The news wouldn't report this if it were true. Fake news. The recession will come but only when (((they))) pull the trigger.

I feel terrible for those who don't have at least double digit Bitcoins. Time is nearly up. The signs could not be more clear, they are basically punching you in the nuts with it.

GET BITCOIN, TIME IS FUCKING RUNNING OUT. MIDDLE CLASS WILL SEIZE TO EXIST. THERE WILL BE THE HAVEs AND THE HAVENOTs.

KEK has bestowed single digits upon you. Your forecast is not looking good.

What if I told you (((they))) have created a mess that would require extraterrestrial mathematics to solve?

This is good for bitcoin

Attached: 1523618886387.jpg (394x458, 25K)

Bitcoin is from the extraterrestrial. And to think there are those who still don't own an entire full Bitcoin. Unreal.

By double digits do you mean 0.xx or xx?

Attached: 1552702438930.png (205x246, 4K)

10+. The goal should be 21. But 10+ is a good start. Even just owning one is great.

> tfw only got a fraction

Attached: 529E7177-6602-4BE8-B3CC-02C8E2E0708E.jpg (1525x871, 225K)

You are in the timeline when bitcoin is still valued per coin by most. In the future, the standard will be sats, think about that. Think how many sats one bitcoin is worth.

Unless you literally just found out about Bitcoin yesterday there is no excuse to NOT have at least one full Bitcoin. What are you doing with your life to where you don't have 4K for the only investment worth having?

This user speaks truth. People will be paying $10,000+ for ten million satoshis and be happy about it. 2019 is the last year where full Bitcoins will be able to be afforded by those not in the already 0.01%. Each BTC has one hundred million satoshis for those who are uneducated or simply retarded.

Redneck boomers might be fat and retarded boomers but they can and will still shot the fuck out of a government that tries to control them anymore than they already are.

Hence the reason gun control is so pushed. The founding fathers had the right idea, remember the US was built on libertarian values. What we have become.

Thanks for the advise frens , i hope to see you at a citadel™.

With some luck i reach 2 coins.

Except what you retarded moonboys DONT realize is that the banks are STILL accumulating bitcoin prior to the next recession. And they don’t have nearly enough.

They got caught completely naked on this whole btc thing. They’ve been suppressing gold and silver for decades and accumulating, thinking those would be the new paradigm after fiat. They’ve only had a few years to accumulate btc and still don’t know anywhere near the same roportion as silver or gold.

They are fucking desperate and know the recession is coming up fast. They WILL dump btc down to below 1k. And you are fucking delusional to think otherwise. We are NOT in the accumulation zone yet. You fags need to be more patient. A day will come within the next year where everyone in this board will be able to afford 21 btc If they don’t blow their load now.

Again, btc WILL be the new paradigm but we are NOT at the bottom

Well, DCA'ing should help negate losses to a degree. It's impossible to predict what you stated will happen to that degree. If it does though, in loading up even if I have to sell everything I can do without.

I'll hold you to this user. I still remember when BTC was $1000 dollars and dropped to $200 thinking it was all over.

You're absolute insane if you think 1k BTC is coming. (((They))) don't want goyim owning a piece of something that will give them financial sovereignty. They have the ability to print unlimited dollars to buy Bitcoin at any price, they don't need it at 1k in order to accumulate. Believe it or not, they simply don't care what the price is. There are A LOT less Bitcoin sellers than you think. Even at $100k+ they will be accumulating, because fancy goys will sell thinking it's a bargain, and next thing you know, $200k+ and beyond.

You're the delusional one, friend. Chalk up the money now and buy a few, because the train is leaving shortly, especially with all the new developments within the FED.

user if they dump btc to 1 k i am selling everything and puting it on btc.

It will be the ultimate proof of desperation and that the forces that rule the world can´t break the encryption.

Hell that would be the best buy signal ever , also what you don´t take into account is that with mtgox and bitfinex hackings enough liquidity dissappeared from the market that will be more than 3 years of mining after the next halving.

The hackers can´t cash out until there are other cryptos so a lot of liquidity is not in the market since a long time ago.

If you take Satoshi coins , mtgox ,bitfinex and simply coins that have been lost and never moved again you end up with a number of 15M bitcoin by 2100 instead of 21 million.

So it´s hard to know what is going to happen.

No you fucking idiot, I’m not. They’re milking you right the fuck now letting you think the market has stabilized to 4K. The godwallet dump is still going to happen it’s a matter of when not if.

And if you think differently just take a fucking look at the silver or gold charts. Normies aren’t going to buy sub 1k, they’ll think it’s “dead” just like good goyim who are told that by the media. Only die hard crypto believers and the banks and maybe countries will be buying at despair levels, and I’m talking like sub $200 maybe

recessions don't happen if everyone expects them to happen.

Brah you have no idea. I actually met vitalik during that bull run (not larping) before he published the white paper. I dismissed the entire crypto space without looking into since I was too busy with other shit.

Our time for redemption is coming, just make sure you don’t blow your load now. I will prove my conviction and devotion and buy everything I can

Friend you need to take your meds. We're arguing what we do not know, but your scenario is outright retarded. People aren't selling Bitcoin like you think they are in your fictional world. People are more apprehensive to sell because of how many times "Bitcoin has been dead" pops up in the media. You need to buy now, it seems.

I'm sure you're just mad you don't have 21bitcoins like the smart anons do, but that's on you, not us.

It doesn't matter what you or the rest of the world thinks. Clearly you are not paying attention to the fucked up mess the central banks have created. This is beyond even them, unless they do a reset which would bring a whole lot of fuck up on its own.

They have no control of the supply that´s all that matters , they can dump all they want , but the current is still against them.

erm, dude, what you just said is completely wrong. recession are thought of to be caused by a lack of money to go around - that's why central bankers usually ease the money supply to counter them. now when you expect less income (remember? less money to go around?) your natural reaction is to safe -> e.g. creating the condition of less money going around.
hail hitler, allah is great.

Attached: Dq0_vRYUcAMRsrV.jpg large.jpg (687x566, 108K)

I actually have 50, so keep coping. But I have a lot more fiat to blow

See you at sub 1k brainlet. I’ll probably end up with 1k while u jerk off to your 21 btc stack

They don’t control the silver and gold supplies...but they’ve still accumulated metric fuck tons and they will set the fiat price. You guys have no fucking clue how big and important this game is, and the skill with which it’s played

you think whatever you want but dumb money doesn't win and historically major market crashes happen when no one expects them. dumb money is short right now and the people who create the narrative/frame the discussion are sowing fear.

This, it’s beyond any human being at this point. The rothschilds Rockefeller’s cia fed banks etc are not omnipotent unlike many conpirtards would have you believe. The ponzi is almost up

>They don’t control the silver and gold supplies...but they’ve still accumulated metric fuck tons and they will set the fiat price. You guys have no fucking clue how big and important this game is, and the skill with which it’s played

They do have control , gold and silver in most countries is under capital control and you can buy it only after showing tax information.

But if you buy the fake paper gold etf shit it´s easy as fuck , that´s why it´s manipulated.

On the cryptomarket they can do that it´s called bitconnect , it´s called leave your coins in mtgox , and usually those people are called fags for doing that.

If boomers were constantly justed and called retard fags for lossing their gold certificates the price of gold would go to it´s real value.

They can´t do that with bitcoin because contrary to first worlders idea of bitcoin , it´s actually being used for real on the rest of the world as a wire system.

Attached: 1542679615683.jpg (1024x803, 33K)

To clarify what I mean by "dumb money is short" - I don't mean aspies like us buying puts on the SPY expiring end of the week. I am talking about people short the market expecting it to lose 50% of it's value or not entering the market at all out of fear of losing money.

They are pouring buckets out of a sinking shit to keep it afloat. One the size of the titanic user. You are right, there is not a set date, but everyone following the market (not normies, or boomers since they all think everything is just fine) knows we have a year at best. They might pull a leprechaun out of their ass, but it is still inevitable.

Delusion. They are accumulating as we speak through many different means. I agree when the dust settles they won’t have nearly as much as they do gold and silver but trust me, they will have much more than they do now. And we still have many thousands to dump in the fiat price until the network is broken and there’s true despair

biz is the very definition of dumb. it becomes quite clear when people on Jow Forums say shit like "historically major market crashes happen when no one expects them". nothing could be further from the truth. now shooo and go find out why there's so many miracle-economists / traders / whatever who saw the financial crisis coming (hint: it was so obvious that the "garage hedge-fund" from the big short had the idea of shorting the housing sector from an article in the wallstreet journal talking about it).
for fuck's sake there's even a chapter on why people lose money when rightly predicting a bear market in reminiscences of a stock operator. that's a book from the 1920s.
fucking read a book for once in your life, user.

user after 2020 the supply of bitcoin will be 300k per year.

There are 300k tx per day , the network can handle 820ktx per day now without bottlenecking.

Hackings account for 800k btc no longer circulating , Satoshi has 800k more , 4m are lost from the times they were a meme.

This leaves you with 12M bitcoins currently in circulation and 900k that could enter at any time if the hackers moved them.

Even if those 900k would be dumped it will make little difference , after 2020 we are speaking about 300k created per year.

They would be dumping 3 years of mining , people are not retarded , if all that is dumped they will go all in.

If all that is dumped they are still part of the last 4 millions that will ever enter the market , literally one last chane to make it cheap.

Attached: this.jpg (273x205, 11K)

I agree with you. Doesn’t mean the banks still won’t try. The dump to sub 1k is coming. And they’ll have more tricks up their sleeves than you are guessing or estimating right now

I hope you are wrong but if they try it it´s the worse time ever for them to do so crypto adoption is growing in developening countries fast as fuck , they would just be selling their holdings trying to prop up the system.

It would be a last battle to stop crypto if they fail and holders buy in mass numbers it´s fucking over for them.

A massive risk.

youtu.be/-6TakptwyaE

you're a blithering retard

Measures were taken in 2008 to soften the blow. This time around there is no plan B. Its going to be totally fucked bros.

Attached: 1553067441423.png (500x522, 145K)

every normie website is fudding. give me one reason to dont all in on longs

Attached: 1529619021242.jpg (231x218, 9K)

>Inverted Yield Curve
>Real estate markets around the world going stagnant or dropping
>Real retail sales growth YoY went to shit for December.
Yep. If the S&P500 goes under the 200 day MA again it's time to short. Shits getting bad.

>pic related

Attached: PIT-OF-DOOM.jpg (1309x494, 61K)

CHECKED. STRONG DIGITS.

Does she have big milkers

Don't forget, Crab Patterning has been activated.

Attached: We Crab now.jpg (2960x1352, 1.71M)