Is there anything more cucked than paying taxes?

Is there anything more cucked than paying taxes?

Think about it logically, you are literally working just so a chunk of your money can go straight to food stamps for lazy niggers, fat single mothers with 6 kids, healthcare for illegals and overpaid government bureaucrats whose jobs are useless.

Attached: 1546729614372.png (800x909, 837K)

A larger chunk of my money goes to the military. I like living in the most powerful country on earth. You think other nations are less cucked?

Dude imagine doing more work in worse conditions and less pay, living in literal slums and struggling to survive. Worthless neet, you leech off this great society and act like its terrible because of a couple minor things

>Paying taxes
Holy shit pathetic.

Attached: 1541960869954.png (1024x768, 280K)

Some thirdworlder just mad his country could get dicked by the USA at any moment and would be powerless to defend against it

Based

You pay them too larper

Fed. Income tax goes to the Vatican through Confoederatio Helvetica.

Fresh new debt is what is printed to pay for all 'benefits'.

Only plebs beLIEve otherwise... Akin to believing Social Security withholdings is some kind of savings account and not a slush fund.

based

Yes. Having a daughter.

Debt tendered and refused is a debt discharge to the amount of tender. If the creditor refuses the eliminating purchase price adjustment mechanisms, even if the debtor has proposed the mechanism he may consign the debt to be payed in full by writing "debt rendered and cancelled" on a blank check or any other form of paper, in red ink.

Attached: 1551747670193.jpg (768x768, 127K)

>giving a chunk of your work to the state
>giving a chunk of your work to the business owner/capitalist
same shit

This.

based. fuck taxes.

no. thats why you should ebcome a libertarian.

If I actually did any work to earn my money this would bother me, but I just trade shitcoins

Nah. We need infrastructure contracted to private business by the government. Otherwise everything deteriorates and we end up with designated shitting streets.

lol dumbass you can't even stop islam from literally importing their entire army into america

If you raise her correctly she will settle down with a good man
If your obvious insecurities about her having sex are pushed too hard she’ll get spitroasted by a couple niggers on prom night
Just don’t be a fuckin pussy

>Paying taxes because your money goes to niggers

that's what they WANT you to think
guess where it's really going to friend

that's right!
I S R A E L
S
R
A
E
L

Attached: 243578108026212.png (1024x975, 1.13M)