Bitcoin has no real value since you can't buy anything with it

>bitcoin has no real value since you can't buy anything with it
>what do people do when they have a lot of bitcoin and the price of a bitcoin is high? They sell it for fiat, because you can buy stuff with fiat.

He's right about the part that we are all in this so we can get more fiat.
Are we fucked?

Attached: peterschiff.jpg (220x236, 10K)

>stock has no real value since you can't buy anything with it
>what do people do when they have a lot of stock and the price of a stock is high? They sell it for fiat, because you can buy stuff with fiat

DUDE SHINY ROCKS LMAO

as it stands, bitcoin's true economic value rests pretty much entirely in the illegal drug market and gambling. these are legitimate applications that can't be achieved otherwise. the rest of its perceived value is all speculative BS...which is fine....you can make money with speculative shit....but it's non-income producing and high risk so it should be allocated in a portfolio accordingly

Stocks get you dividends. What does crypto get you?

dividends as well?

No.

Dividends of what? Hmmm

>Gold has no real value since you can't buy anything with it
>what do people do when they have a lot of gold and the price of gold is high? They sell it for fiat, because you can buy stuff with fiat

my BCH that I sold for more BTC says otherwise.
Also, not all stocks give dividends.

1-2% dividends usually. Not really something that makes it any better than another investment.

this! usd is just universal standard denomination for wealth. its the one number we measure everything by.

>can't buy anything with it
tell that to my drugs

in order for crypto to have real value you have to price all goods in crypto, but you cant price shit with crypto because its value has always been measured in fiat. So its current 'value' is just the dollars you can trade it for. This is the crypto adoption paradox

shit nigger

It's not really a paradox. Haven't you read Adam Smith?
He pointed out that when people traded gold and silver currency at the time. They didn't trade it at the market price of gold. That was ineffienct, bad for contracts, etc. The British and other countries would guarantee the price of gold which people then traded based on the value of the states guarantee. In which case, why even have the gold? The value isn't derived in the price, but the states promise if the price.
Now, who controls bitcoin to promise the value of bitcoin? Nobody. That's why no one will use it as a currency or will ever replace currency. It's only value is its trade worth like beanie babies

>beanie babies
Indestructible, electronic beanie babies.

I want a drawfag to make a picture of this now

You guys are both looking at it wrong
If Bitcoin's price were more steady and didn't move around that much (like it is today lol - fuck this +/-$8 a day bullshit) you could get a sense of the real value of it against other things
That's what worth IS
The reason bitcoin can move so much in a day nowadays is because with only a million or so dollars to spare you can Bart the whole market up or down multiple percents at a time
That simply becomes unfeasible after enough wealth is in the game

>get 1 % dividens
>country has 2% inflation
>has to pay taxes on dividends

I swear that boomers must have been part of some mass experiment to cause mass retardation with some chemicals.

They are fucking retarded they put money in banks to get interest of 1% when the inflation is 3%.

Attached: 1503995422482.jpg (258x245, 12K)

lmao nice cope, btc will be worth 1 million dollars at one point simple due to its scarcity and the ability to send it around the world at any time in a few minutes. Not to mention the development of smart contacts (eth) and the bridging of data feeds from off/on chain which will give unimaginable value and use cases to smart contracts (link). This trinity will be the foundation of the future world economy you fucking nigger.
Also

*AHEM*

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK KIKES
FUCK SPICS
AND FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: AHEM.jpg (250x250, 11K)

I was reading your post and agreeing totally until you took the weird spin at the end to say it's all anti-crypto. Everything you said is why crypto is better. It's not propped up by any single government or group of governments that will fail.

Oh no no

Attached: chrome_2019-03-21_21-49-05.png (742x494, 21K)