What do boomers do that allow them to afford 10 million dollar houses?

What do boomers do that allow them to afford 10 million dollar houses?

Attached: boomer mansion.jpg (1536x901, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

madisonclubca.com/properties/custom-home-65b/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That pool is fucking tiny

3/10 would not buy

They sold your future.

Invested during the greatest bull run so far human history (1960-2001).

What's the point of a pool you can't cut laps in. Just sit in a bath like omg splash splash mother fuckers

Attached: 1552821629830.png (588x391, 448K)

literally selling merch to kids.

They were born before you and reaped shit without competition.

Delete

they were born at the right time and didn't have dumb parents

Sell college to brainlet millenials

They sell 10000 dollar houses for 500000 dollars

they bought their houses in an era where risk was more honestly priced, at local banks who managed portfolios of loans, and then to more complicated loan syndicates that were more centralized but still privately owned and managed based on risk. they didn't have a mortgage servicing monopoly that defaulted and was quietly nationalized under the guise of bankruptcy only to become one of the top 25 in the fortune 500

Attached: 43i34.jpg (820x510, 164K)

Fuck people over I guess

No really though. Only way to get rich is by fucking your employees over with pay and benefits (assuming you have a product/service that sells well so you can stay in business), buying homes low and selling them retardedly high, or getting lucky with the stock market (sort of gambling).

wouldnt want golfers peeping in on me
is rather have a 3 mil house near boulder or somewhere in NM

my dads a sterotypical boomer and we lived in a house right on the green for a while, at least once a week we got a ball break right through our window. wouldn't recommend.

where can I look at >$10M mansions around the world online? is sotheby’s the only good place?

Zillow is great for looking at dream home but only in America, which is the only country you should care to live in anyway. Yes there are others with better tax policies and whatnot but they're usually tiny and big liabilites

Try realtor.com

Look at mansion in Malibu, California.

That’s the pool boy’s pool, not the main house you idiot.

DELE THI

DELE

Attached: firstsip.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

They had parents that were redpilled as fuck because of World War 2 and the Great Depression and they saved their money and reaped the rewards of compound interest. As a result, they spoiled their Boomer kids but it backfired because it turned their kids into spoiled children. The last 50-60 years of liberal bullshit are the byproduct of an entire Generation of entitled children that didn't want to grow up and admit that their parents were right about everything.

Attached: 1527894746272s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

I will sell my soul and sacrifice their mortal bodies.

Attached: 1549049929706.png (498x621, 147K)

1st Be Jewish
2nd Be Judaic
3rd Be Hasidic

Attached: artworks-000229909786-1x15ci-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 55K)

They wage cucked for decades. Their houses have only gone up in value so they cna leap frog easily.

They showed up to work everyday for 45+ years and their house was a compulsory savings account. They bought housing when it was cheap and got lucky on its appreciation.

At work they had a nice 401k plan they setup and forgot about, and then were invested in the stock market during one of the greatest periods of growth.

damn,,

They issue usurous loans to college age millenials to drain their life force.

They all look white. See plenty of blonde white boomers in that area. They like to pretend to be like lance armstrong

Some of this is defiently going on.

They became physicians, dentists, lawyers, and MBAs when going to college was much less common. This was before 300k student loans, decreasing reimbursements, saturation, etc. They also bought the mansion for like one million 20 years ago and it tripled in price. Go on Zillow and look at some homes in the best part of your town. You'll see 2-4 million dollar homes that were bought for 800k in 2000. Now they use their eight rental properties to pay the property taxes and bills and take four week river cruises a few times a year. Basically life on easy mode.

exploit people

Why do all McMansions look like they are made out of stucco?

They are

Because they are

Usually its not even real stucco, its EIFS which is some foam shit. Little bit of water gets in and boom, an entire side of your house is rotting from within. A truly horrible 80s-90s cost saving trend that is now beginning to rear its ugly head.

Steal hundreds of millions from people then they donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to seem like good gois.

Molest children

that is one ugly house if you look at it long enough.

I'd have to see the rest of the house to make a final decision because it's in a similar style to what I consider ideal, but also this.

>afford
>he doesn’t know

Unironically this , they accumulated their early wealth in the bretton woods late stage and early fiat stage and lived using government services and sponsored things.

Then they supported mass privatizations while at the same time fucking the monetary system with anti capitalist keynsian crap.

Gen X is even more disgusting to some degrees , they did meme degrees and become merceneries for this decadence and supported every meme , from not spending on space , nuclear energy , hydro plants ,outsourcing jobs and regulations.

Then the milenians and gen z arrive and realize a fucking house cost 3000 years of saving and believe this is the normal and to make it you have to be a disgusting immoral fuck and even then you can´t make it.

Right now milenials are starting to realize they been living under a system of lies and that as soon as the boomerapocalypse begins and they start to retire the fiat system will collapse.

This is why the only good milenial ideology is libertarianism and crypto.
Gen Z will be to some degree on it but after the bubble explodes they will take the bait of occupy wall street and will support going full memezuela and feeling the bern.

Attached: 1552926154487.png (831x799, 329K)

Enslave millennials via free internships
>Internship over
>No job offer
>Hire new interns
Free labor that drives down wages. Fuck greedy entitled boomers.

reminder that 'Boomer' is communist slang for 'the rich'. dont fall for it

I'd watch that movie

DE

yuropoor here,
I know it looks "nouveau rich" but I like these houses
also it looks she is far from other people
would kill the owner and live in with pleasure

Attached: 1509130854582.jpg (1024x755, 488K)

Communists have changed their tactics on Jow Forums, but their stench is still noticeable from miles away.

I don't know why they're trying to shill on a board obsessed with crypto that makes their ideology obsolete.

they were born lucky because of the general economy. Then when it started to tank they simply bailed themselves out, and left the next generation to handle the impending debt crisis

fucking kek, bet your dad got a haemorrhoid from all the stress

Reverse mortgage?

who said anything about affording
why do you think these dipshits will work to 80

They lucked into starting investing when interest rates were at the very top (70s/80s).

1) Born in arguably the greatest economy in history, and able to fully capitalize on it. A lot of things we'd consider upper-class today were considered middle-class back then.

2) You were able to "climb the ladder" easily. It was almost like being a woman in that you'd get free shit just for existing; in this case the longer you existed the more free shit you were getting handed to you. Immigrants and the decline of unions made laborers disposable.

3) They bought stocks and hodled.

4) R E N T A L P R O P E R T Y. It's a fucking golden ticket that will make any middle-class guy a millionaire. They also didn't have to worry about certain someones moving into the neighborhood and ruining their house's value.

Boomers = Movers and Shakers.

This
They sold both their parents' legacy and children's future.

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 65K)

You guys aren’t unironically defending these people, are you?

They are unanimously agreed upon as the worst generation to ever happen to the free market

They're lucky fuckers.

Attached: 1544662235932.jpg (1000x1000, 174K)

B A S E D A N D R E D P I L L E D

>anti capitalist keynsian crap
"Following economic problems in the 1970s, liberal thought underwent some transformation. Keynesian economic management was seen as interfering with the free market, while increased welfare spending that had been funded by higher taxes prompted fears of lower investment, lower consumer spending and the creation of a "dependency culture". Trade unions often caused high wages and industrial disruption while full employment was regarded as unsustainable. Writers such as Milton Friedman and Samuel Brittan, who were influenced by Friedrich Hayek, advocated a reversal of social liberalism. Their policies, which are often called neoliberalism, had a significant influence on Western politics, most notably on the governments of United Kingdom Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and United States President Ronald Reagan, who pursued policies of deregulation of the economy and reduction in spending on social services."

Attached: qouic8.png (1023x805, 343K)

Buy a $20,000 house forty years ago, and inherit half of a $2,000 house built eighty years ago.

>libertarianism

Attached: 1481018715249m.jpg (1024x537, 90K)

>having a pool

Basically this. Boomers had some advantages when compared with our current economic climate but the main difference is timing. Boomers had assets/were building assets during an economic boom which is still peaking to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

B A S E D