HOW BAD IS IT REALLY BIZ? SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ANOTHER 2008 HAVENT YOU?

HOW BAD IS IT REALLY BIZ? SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ANOTHER 2008 HAVENT YOU?

Attached: 23434344334r.jpg (925x715, 199K)

another 1930 you mean

the movie will end with all those boomers faggots fomoing into my btc bags.

there's a difference between ready and waiting.

if there is going to be a recession
you will not see it coming
it will hit you like a brick fucking wall

you must be lost to find what cannot be found

I saw this coming 2 years ago, how could you fucking not.

And if you think everyone has to be bullish for a recession to hit, you'll also miss it.

it wont crash until the last short has been liquidated and we have solved world hunger

2 YEARS is pretty vague timing faggot, tell me something real.

2008 is going to look like a total joke in comparison.

i hope so. i hope it all comes down and sends us back into the dark ages.

Attached: 1552256166198.png (638x573, 195K)

fuck you, that's not a good outcome, I'm so sick of you doomer idiots who want the world to collapse, it's not going to solve any of your meaningless problems, you pathetic worm

and when you are shivering and starving, a prisoner in the new world, you're going to find yourself regretting how much you wished for this situation, how much you wish you could go back before the happening and go back to how things were

pathetic worms

Attached: 1538602998985.jpg (600x450, 47K)

everyone who is browsing this board will be fine as the average bizlet has 0.2 btc which will be worth about $500k

t. Scared of the future
Become one of us. Collapse will come, and we will pick up the pieces. Your status quo is our enemy, accelerationists only wish for collapse so that we can build something new.

Oh good my gold will come in handy for once

>SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ANOTHER 2008 HAVENT YOU?

Dude, Jow Forums has been waiting // wanting for the world to end since I can remember.

That said, I don't think it will be world-ending bad.

Retarded shit

>Thing happens every 8-12 years
>It's been 10.5 years since the last one
>YoU cAn'T kNoWw!!!1

Most here are long term unemployed , lack social skills, had boring teenage and young adult lives, stuffed away in McMansions, masturbating to the thought of having women. They want everyone to be unsuccessful. 2008 recession will come but everyone will be fine except them.

Fuck you, niggers.

Fuck you boomer

Well of course it won't be world ending bad. There have been multiple clusterfuck events on this planet and they still haven't ended this place.
This might end the dollar though and it will fuck over a retarded amount of people.
On the bright side it will present one hell of a buying opportunity if you have any wealth.

they wont let the dollar fail, they simply can't let it fail because they own most of dollar bills people still believe in fiat money lmao, government gives them some fuckton wealth in exchange or some other ways and the shitstorm keeps on spinning.

*word

Fpbp. This is gonna be 1930 on steroids gentlemen