Why haven't you embraced minimalism, Jow Forums?

Why haven't you embraced minimalism, Jow Forums?

The easiest way to more money is to spend less money

Attached: vlcsnap-2015-03-10-03h19m22s183.png (720x404, 229K)

You don't have a savings problem, you have an income problem.

m8 there's a difference between minimalism and living in a shithole

Attached: bedroom.jpg (1200x675, 224K)

This show started out with such promise. The way its shot you just felt like something exciting is going to happen any second... and then it doesn't, and you realise is just really fucking boring.

>that sex mirror

nothing like watching yourself fuck a big tittied bimbo in the mirror

imagine being this pleb

If you don’t spend your money then what are you saving for?

>sucked in by the directors lies

> housing
> automobile

You can be minimalist all you want. But you need both of these and they cost a lot.

>Automobile
>Need

How's obesity working for you?

Attached: The Grinch riding a bicycle.png (1653x1023, 875K)

The right to stop waging without having to live amongst niggers.

thats a poor man's mentality. You'll stay poor forever

Minimalism is a gay meme and I officially declare it on its way out. The new style is maximalism. Have at it boys

Attached: 13a5524e098f1d26c81303fb6ccb56f8--interior-design-portfolios-game-night.jpg (236x354, 25K)

>be me, minimalist af
>only spending goes towards food, car, housing
>save a lot, spend loosely on things that actually add value to my life
>enjoy life, feel financially sound, by age 32 I will have enough for early retirement

>live with parents
>don't pay rent
>save all the money

Attached: 1523513452504.jpg (1280x960, 353K)

This. And if it's not an income problem, it's a hobby/boredom problem. Frugal people are the fucking worst.

Dude, that picture made me burst out laughing

Early retirement obviously

>So much this.
I started saving when I was 19. 70% Of my paycheck goes to my retirement. I want to retire at 35 and just live off the divys.

So my great great great grandson will have the funds to field an army

ah space war!

I wish I could go that

Yes! Art deco is back baby

cause I need my $3000 macbook to trade shit coins while I use my $350 e8's to listen to koreaboo music while i lose thousands of dolalrs on impulse trading shitcoins stop judging me

>live with parents
>dad wants to charge rent

Here’s my room!

My room is like my life. Aesthetic but empty.

Attached: 416F8B45-4B50-43E8-B5F6-C59762D6068A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

Sir, Karma is real and bad people will be punished. Vishnu wills it, Shiva annihilates, u go to Nirvana. Brahma won't restore ur soul anymore.

Yes, I literally have a blank canvas hanging. Also dunno why the last picture was upside down.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

did you bolt your pillows to the mattress? looks neat but idk how long the blankets will support you

>>enjoy life, feel financially sound, by age 32 I will have enough for early retirement

I'm there with you. When I was a broke college student I lived on about 15k/yr, which was enough for rent and food and not much else.

3 years later as a SWE making 10 times as much (pretty much exactly) I still live on 15k/yr. Not even inflation adjusted.

Everything gets invested.

Fucking eurocucks/city cucks who can get wherever they want with their faggy bikes. I drive a turbo engine 4 door sedan, come at me.

Enjoy bean counting throughout your retirement.

nice room but why do americans love carpeting so much? it looks like shit.

I'd love to live in Australia

>parents have me paying $600/month to live at home
>while in school, unable to earn anything
>and it's pissed away on my younger siblings
i love this

You can spend money on your hobby while saving on everything else.

They dont its just cheap and standard in a lot of houses since it wont piss anyone off even if it doesnt wow them.
Most people prefer hardwood but at $6 a sq ft minimum its way to expensive for most people so $2-3
carpet is it.

Better protect your money against hyperinflation then

The shooter was a minimalist, his house was basically empty. He is/was a crypto NEET.

Well it's good in the winter, but it's also good in my properties where my tenants would ruin my hard wood floor. So I cover it with carpet and change it when I get new tenants. Cheap shit, do it myself with the wife.