Why is nobody discussing redacted anymore? No more active threads, the few threads barely get any replies

Why is nobody discussing redacted anymore? No more active threads, the few threads barely get any replies

Attached: Chainlinks-CEO-Sergey-Nazarov-and-DocuSign-Founder-Tom-Gosner-Say-Smart-Contracts-Have-a-Bright-Futu (696x449, 38K)

I was wondering exactly the same thing

>stealth mode

If the real singularity is the frens we made along the way and stealth mode stops us from being frens then are we really making it?

Shut up you faggots.

Attached: 1354234626456.jpg (788x699, 49K)

Attached: 1553958372241.gif (750x866, 1.09M)

Realtalk, the team is waiting for something and they won't tell us what so we're sitting around with our dicks in our hands now.
Anons who wanted to build nodes have built them and the discord trannies are pnding other shitcoins to keep themselves amused.

Attached: no need for link token.png (1139x632, 474K)

Delphi got orders to stand down

please stfu we are in stealth mode, kek willed it some dude got the digits, we know all the crumbs, we know the possibities...just shit up and get the last link you can, godspeed

>shhhh

Attached: 1553083964353s.jpg (232x250, 7K)

Attached: 1552728126937.png (960x1280, 1.77M)

Don't leave without me, I'm still trying to learn how to node

Stealth mode is a factor. Australian ban is a factor (yes, there are brainlets who do not know how to get around it). Literally nothing interesting happening now. We’re just tired now and patiently waiting.

pisses me off. I knew about redacted for over a year and never bothered to research it until this month. Now I'm going back through all the assblaster threads and realizing that this is definitely the only project in the entire space worth gambling on
and of course the second i have all the questions and want to talk about redacted all day you niggers go radio silent and the price just hovers for weeks with no news whatsoever
the good thing is i am likely getting $450K next month so i can accumulate up to 100K and hold for many years. there will be nothing to stop us, I genuinely believe anyone holding over 10K will be rich as fuck after 3-5 years of steady adoption

Clever post, Sir!
Usman has granted you the honor of being his dick servitor tonight.
Go get prepared! Mr Chowdhry doesn't like to wait.

Attached: 1551512759834.jpg (1125x785, 676K)

What is there left to discuss?.It's been so long we already discussed everything there is to discuss

>mods are deleting threads about chainlink
something fishy is happening

pretty sure half the post previously was made by aussies, if you search the interest you realised the bulk of the investors are from aus and fins.

I’m gonna say June/July, based on the feeling in my balls.

I honestly only supported sloppy Sergers because of the Nazi memes

Attached: 1553259735187.jpg (736x1038, 349K)

Guess we're fucking over it

Fyi: the mods are responding well to filter evasion reports.

>redacted
>hive mentality
you guys should be proud

[patented] will go to zero

It's because we hide these threads as there's too many of them and it's a shit coin.

then fck off and buy some FTM, birdfcker
i know ur in a hurry shithead, cya in 3 months dickface

t. nopants

noice!

yes, buy my pants goyim

>the good thing is i am likely getting $450K next month so i can accumulate up to 100K and hold for many years.

This is when you know it’s bait

imagine being as gay as all the discord tranny faggots itt who actually actually organized this stealth mode shit like it really mattered

shhh its a secret

t.someone who never run a node

yep

redacted will be our lord!
Shame people still don;t trust redacted, good I will fill my bags even more.

wtf Jow Forums
they keep censoring me
>r e dac ted

*Why is nobody discussing Chainlink anymore? No more active threads, the few threads barely get any replies

*pisses me off. I knew about Chainlink for over a year and never bothered to research it until this month. Now I'm going back through all the assblaster threads and realizing that this is definitely the only project in the entire space worth gambling on
and of course the second i have all the questions and want to talk about Chainlink all day you niggers go radio silent and the price just hovers for weeks with no news whatsoever
the good thing is i am likely getting $450K next month so i can accumulate up to 100K and hold for many years. there will be nothing to stop us, I genuinely believe anyone holding over 10K will be rich as fuck after 3-5 years of steady adoption

Chainlink will be our lord!
Shame people still don;t trust Chainlink, good I will fill my bags even more.

there is literally nothing left to say

You need to start planning what you're going to do when you make it. It's going to be more complicated than you think.

Everyone already dumped their bags and moved on. Anyone still holding is the Greater Fool.

>le stealth meme
Everyone fucking knows about chainlink already
Cringe/10 meme

Attached: giphy (2).gif (800x792, 607K)

It's unironically happening tonight. Strap in.

Lock n Loaded. Time is running out for fudding discord transexuals

Don't worry. I'l make a few insider larp threads later tonight.

>everyone
>all 37 biz posters, 63 twitter retards, and 22 reddit fags.
>everyone knows about the chainlink decentralized oracle network.

[redacted] & [redacted]

Chainlink & Chainlink = Win & Win

Might ironically pick up a chainlink $LINK bag tonight

There are only 6 anons who post about it on twitter and two of them are gonser's sugerdaddy alt accounts

stfu and let LINK die man no need to talk about it anymore

Hi, is Pajeet there?

sergay and the team wont launch until general sentiment around crypto is more positive i.e. not until the next big bull run has begun.
how long we'll have to wait remains to be seen. worst case scenario culd be 2020. i fucking hope not though. i'm banking more or less my whole life on chainlink. unironically so.

Attached: Capture.png (518x572, 139K)

DELET

Link to tweet

It's not a tweet you loose butthole

WE
ARE
GOING
TO
GO
WAY
BEYOND
THE