Why aren't you maximizing your potential by being on the carnivore diet (beef,salt,water)?

Why aren't you maximizing your potential by being on the carnivore diet (beef,salt,water)?

Attached: steak-carnivore-diet.jpg (968x681, 116K)

cancer

jk meat is good

meat causing cancer is a myth based on flawed and outdated studies. So is the myth of salt being bad for you and causing high blood pressure.

dont tell literally anyone (anonymous board) about it unless you like the idea of paying 200$/lbs for quality beef
its hard to get as it is, moron

Because I'd rather not destroy my colon

>he fell for the "meat is bad for your colon" myth

yes, right, be a good goy and keep eating your indigestible plant matter. meat is bad for you.

Carnivore is even more retarded than vegan. Just eat both to maximize the amount of nutrients you get

Carnivore here, the diet has totally changed my idea of what it means to eat, I can eat a single hamburger patty with cheese and feel sustained for the day. However I see people stuffing themselves everyday with huge bowls of lettuce, carrots and other foliage, enough to choke a horse. Add on top maybe a sandwich for lunch, bowl of pasta for dinner. It can’t be good for you having to digest this wheat field on a constant basis IMO. I’ve never shit so little or felt less bloated since going carnivore.

man. when i make it ill be eaten all of my meals at brooklyn bbq fr

I have a 3 digit IQ.

Meat is not energy efficient and diets based on it are not sustainable. This moronic diet and the idiots who blindly follow it should be jailed for environmental destruction. Learn basic biochemistry. There is nothing in meat that you can't get from energy efficient sources you sub 80 IQ troglodytes.

Tried it and it didn't work for me. Went right back to being omnivorous after a month and I feel fine, no problems with mental clarity or anything since I exercise a lot and take nootropics.
And the literature supports the idea that limiting meat is a good idea for longevity, whether you like it or not. Anyone can verify the validity of the studies for themselves.

Source?

>I need a source on basic science

Go back to grade 7 and this time pay attention when they explain food chains you hopeless dummy.

I honestly can't imagine being so desperately attached to my meme diet that I shamelessly post about it on boards where it doesn't belong. You have to have legitimate problems with your brain to want to get attention in this way.

>cooked
meat
>salt
>water
I can find 3 things wrong with your (diet)

Source?

>the public school system is the source of all my knowledge and i live my life based on what I "learned" there

Because vegans live longest.

Attached: 1553043660026.jpg (678x960, 562K)

Retards just go vegan 2 days a week every week it ain't hard. Vegans who say meat is murder are ego cucks who just want to project themselves onto others due to lack of love in their life. Simply pick 2 days In a row where you don't consume anything that comes from animals. My shits are way better now than ever and is actually good for you

This, keep fudding

>My shits are way better now than ever and is actually good for you

One of the things people notice when they are on the carnivore diet (aside from increased energy, mental clarity, T levels, weight loss, increased muscle mass) is that they take less shits and their shits are smaller.

Vegans shit more because they are eating indigestible plant matter that isn't supposed to be part of the human diet.

>implying that the gut bacteria which produce a majority of your neurotransmitters don't use indigrstible plant fibers as food
Keep learning son

I wish this were true because it would make it really easy for all humans to figure out the ideal diet. But it isn't. Humans are omnivores. Science have known this for decades and now a small subset of the population is hopping onto the latest fad diet, claiming that because it works for them, it somehow undoes decades of scientific progress.

You clearly aren't a doctor...
Wise man.

>Humans are omnivores.

I agree, but the ideal human diet should be mostly meat. Like 90% meat or animal based products, I think we can all agree at this point that carbs are bad for us and humans aren't herbivores.

The fact of the matter is that there is a wealth of evidence that humans thrive on a 100% animal based diet, while a 100% vegan diet leads to starvation, malnutrition, and permanent health problems

Sour urine and gout

Also sticky poo poo that refuses to leave .

>ideal human diet should be mostly meat.
The ideal human diet should be part meat, part carbo/fat, herbs/veg and fruit (Berries etc.)
Eating purely meat is dim-witted

>I agree, but the ideal human diet should be mostly meat. Like 90% meat or animal based products
No real reason for it to be. The scientific literature largely supports the idea that limiting meat consumption is beneficial.

>I think we can all agree at this point that carbs are bad for us and humans aren't herbivores.
I don't agree that carbs are bad for us. Although many of them contain plant defense mechanisms and unnatural byproducts of processing, there are carbs that are benign like garbanzo beans, oats and basmati rice.

>The fact of the matter is that there is a wealth of evidence that humans thrive on a 100% animal based diet, while a 100% vegan diet leads to starvation, malnutrition, and permanent health problems
Neither diet is ideal for the vast majority of people. The carnivore diet works simply because it is an elimination diet. Only a small amount of people are affected by food allergens to the degree that they need that, and others still will experience side effects from eating 4lbs of meat a day.

Uh, don't want to get cancer?

if you shit it out it isn't being used by anything in your body you absolute fucking stupid plant eating retard.

The cracks are starting to show.

Attached: 1553282526065.gif (500x273, 3.41M)

This. I mean, how many times you saw people shitting out bits of meat? I most certainly know people shit pieces of nuts, corn etc on the regular. How come if it's so good for you, then your body can't even break it down for nutrients? lmao

Diet of the Illuminati elite = freshly killed animals raised on farms they control, and transfusions of young human blood

Diet of the Goyim = plant based vegan diet (diet of prey animals), making them weak and easier to control

Attached: zuckerjew.jpg (1105x632, 82K)

cringe
i bet you think the earth is round and that the holocaust happened too

can confirm. I sometimes can spot pieces of carrot in my shit and other vegetables, but never can I spot a piece of meat. it gets digested completely and there's next to no waste material ;d

>Illuminati elite
>young human blood

Don’t they eat young children as well? Enjoy eating your hotdog stuffed with a penis from a dead 5 year old boy

>Bread and sugar are good for you
You guys should probably think for a few seconds before sounding off

You also had dozens of pounds of body fat to sustain you whilst on this starvation diet.

the best casestudy that speak volumes for diets is the abbos in aussieland
>be tribe eating fish and kangaroo w/ some roots/berries
>be muscle and spearthrowing hunter gatherer machines killing kangaroos and emus with bare hands
>fat white man comes and gives you pepsi and breads
>get fat and look like americans mutts
>start dying from cancers, diabetus and emu rape gangs

Attached: 1526808664558.jpg (615x826, 126K)

Also, this (although meat can be replaced with basically any protein-rich food)

People up in here actually falling for fad diets. Smh. Gotta stick it to the libs somehow, I guess

This only works if you eat organs, but most meat eaters are too picky to eat the liver or heart

Nigger, theres a reason the amounted to nothing in their entire existence. They were always useless

conflating the flat earth myth with the holocaust truth. Well played schlomo. This is the most subtle shilling I have seen in a while. I salute u

Vegan gives you a tiny peepee
user you can buy chicken liver at Whole Foods

STOP TALKING ABOUT POOPOO

>any protein-rich food
Don't go for nuts though
Full of plant cholesterol and just as bad for your heart

This thread is terrible on both sides. I thought /ck/ was bad.

Already am. Lost 40 pounds in 4 months, six pack came out and put on muscle just eating meat. Fucking love it and I'm never hungry.

kek fuck off bugman, no one is buying your shit.

How do you tell what diets are good?

Carnivore diet killed my libido. No joke, After 1 months on it my libido went down to 0.

Its not a common problem but after my research alot of people on keto and carnivore get drop in libido. Usualy because of digestive issues with fat.

Weird, I wake up every morning ready to slay some muff with my rock hard cock. Must suck to be you user.