So what is a good coin to make dividends off of? Kucoin, COSS, Bitmax anything else?

So what is a good coin to make dividends off of? Kucoin, COSS, Bitmax anything else?

I have some Coss holdIngs now and bitmax but not sure which I trust more...

Attached: bitcoin-1505186792611.png (713x1000, 365K)

Dividvends off crypto? Are you mentally handicapped?

well, trading fee shares then, gas etc. whatever you wanna call it. It works like a dividend.

Dude just fucking buy bitcoin and hold it. Kucoin? Wtf even are these pieces of shit? Alt coin investors are such fucking idiots

Dividends are paid off the profit made by a company. Your crypto non-for-profit companies don't make any profit, hence the name. They raise funds by dumping on retards like you. Unlike you they're not retarded, so they manipulate the price to cover any "dividends" paid, leaving most of you faggots their worthless bags.

You realize all the purely dividend coins currently are memes and garbage right?

kucoin pays 50% of trading fees to KCS holders. the price od KCs has also tripled in the last 2 months since their API update. stay poor and out of the know anons.

how? I have been getting regular payments from COSS and Bitmax no problem. The coins themselves have gone up in value too.

Oh man, were you here 2017?

Attached: 1468534506635.jpg (320x200, 8K)

You guys are fools. During a bear market dividend coins are smart holds. Long term too. Kucoin is the best out the 3 you name. Coin metro, Aurora DAO, Flyp.me dex also have FSA coins. Powh3d and ETHorse pay eth divs. Flyp.me dex does too, that one is underrated because it's hold your keys no sign up. These are all the ones I own minus a few that burnt out

CoinMetro

Jow Forums doesn't deserve to know about this project

no. I have only read about it. Though I suppose all the worthless shitcoins got canned around the time of the big crash so I see what you mean. Maybe I am being dumb. I just hate holding coins and not gaining anything.

I am slowly accumulating BTC and ETH, so far I have made a good gain off BTMX too. I am debating selling and keeping the profits I have gained...BTMX seems too good to be true so far. I feel like I am gonna get chink scammed sooner or later.

COSS is a little trickier, the Coss exchange token CFT hasn't been on the market yet and goes up in April. It might tank, it might not. I don't know. The exchange itself isn't near as popular but has been making very steady gains over the last 2 months.

Attached: sushi shibe.png (1600x1600, 2.62M)

Watch out. This is set to explode in use! April will be a good month for CoinMetro hodlers

hold NEO too

and BNB

Avoid exchange coins other than BNB, however I personally wouldn't hold it any exchange coins. Binance will probably be around since they are already working on dex, but the other ones that don't evolve into dexes are going to die imo. There are some coins in the top 100 that pay you some reward percentage for holding it and they do more than just pay you dividend. Some have really good tech But during 2017 people who held onto coins that paid a dividend would have made more if they sold than hold all the way down for the dividends.

i see your point. I also think dexes are gonna be big in the future. The current exchanges have so many limits and no way to anonymously buy crypto that annoys even me. Like, how often do you see a new exchange that you wanna try out but can't be bothered dealing with the KYC shit? Yeah, pretty annoying.

I hold some BNB too though I mostly keep that for trading fees. It has been giving me pretty good returns so far though and is going up in value.

Yeah and research coins that do more than just pay you dividends. I don't think we are at a point yet where pure dividend coins are something where it is safe to buy.

Unironically Resistance once it comes out.

I hold coss, the only one that will survive when the inevitable regulations come. Binance trying to dodge it by jumping countries. Kucoin will most likely just disappear one day as they are without a doubt classed as a security. COSS is the only one following wing all the regulations in Singapore. They are even on the front lines helping the monetary association of Singapore defining the regulations to come.

coss pays out mostly in that CFT. How much is that going to be worth?

unknown, market opens up in april for CFT pairs.