User, are you trying to say women can’t run companies??? Go on, tell everyone what you told me

>user, are you trying to say women can’t run companies??? Go on, tell everyone what you told me

Attached: 60021797-A6EB-46F4-A81C-D6FDBF02054F.jpg (480x481, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvznWSEKoEE&
refinery29.com/en-us/2019/03/227176/elizabeth-holmes-sunny-balwani-relationship-explained
twitter.com/AnonBabble

powerful

solid 2/10

of course they can run them. To the ground.

A moron could run a corporation

It's literally all delegating

>tfw no psycho fraud gf
why even live bros

She looks insane lol

Few people can run companies.
Few people can manage money.

>tfw no fake deep voice gf to steal all my money

why did she try to lower her voice

Because traps arent gay

t. Actually believes CEOs make corporations great and not the people the CEOs hire

youtube.com/watch?v=PvznWSEKoEE&
go to 1:06-1:09
psycho/10

>mfw only 25 of the Fortune 500 companies have a female CEO

Are women literally only good for wearing makeup and getting fucked??

I guess she wanted to sound more like Steve Jobs or something lol. She copied him in other ways too. She belongs in a mental hospital lol.

what a stupid cunt bitch

The ceo has to know who to hire and how to manage them.

Bros, never forget she campaigned for hydrogen Hillary and most of her investor were the joos.

I wonder how many CEOs in the Fortune 500 participated in leading their corporations to the Fortune 500 and how many got there after. By gender.

gtfo roastie, she frauded her way to the top

so inspiring! you go girl!

Attached: 1553168828014.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

>tfw the short Pakistani at 0:15 was plowing her every day for several years

Glad to see Marylin Manson doing concerts again.

you best be fukking joking mate

Imagine being so much of a brainlet that you unironically believe this

refinery29.com/en-us/2019/03/227176/elizabeth-holmes-sunny-balwani-relationship-explained

You should look into the disproportionate amount of women leading military/weapons defense companies. I personally find it fascinating because these are companies that are most certainly not concerned with meeting some kind of diversity quota or maintaining some sort of PR image. These are straight killers looking to hire only the best and most competent people and there seems to be something about women that makes them good at leading death machine companies.

Yes. They have no business being in business or the workforce. 80% of jobs women occupy are make-work bullshit or performed incorrectly by the woman so that she can have more time on her phone. Taking women out of the home and turning them into labor will be seen as the turning point in history that led to the decline of the West. Women stopped having children because they were made to believe that slaving away for a paycheck was more beneficial to them than raising a family.

We are now several generations deep into mindless drugged up dried up cock carousel riding birth control zombies, and things are not going well on the homefront.

This is nonsense. They get preferential treatment when bidding on government contracts for their diversity stunts, and that is a fact. Hiring a vagina as a CEO or vp is MOAB tier virtue signalling and get lots of good goy points from the zog.

>t. Defense contractor surrounded by cunts that do nothing but get paid anyways

Yes, 100% I am. Go take a look at the ETF ticker $SHE. It's an etf of companies run by women. Now overlay the S&P. That's all you need to know.

that dude sidestepping fucking pisses me off

imagine the smell

kek

Attached: cherrypicking.jpg (1984x878, 184K)

i have owned my own company for 15 year working in oil and gas, i work for all the big blue chip companies.

most board member are fucking idiots.

business spread a myth thet they are all smart. not true at all.

based and bizpilled

Always funny to see people think higher ups serve no purpose and delegation is easy. Sure anyone can delegate like anyone can take a shit but that doesn’t mean you do it well or don’t have any shit left on your asshole. You seem like a mid level employee who can’t see the bigger picture, only where you stand in it, and constantly needs direction because your incompetence is second to none

>|
>|>
>|
>|3

I had sex with her Freshman year at Stanford

>t. never been in middle management but I think this is it how it works
how's that shoe polish taste? did it leave a black streak on your tongue?

Attached: grovel-bootlicker-shame-cave.Artit_Fongfung.shutterstock-370x242.jpg (370x242, 11K)

Proofs

based disabled non-working poster

>Killers
Literal the same process of selling boxes of paper clips as selling missiles and ammunition for middle and upper management.

Only difference is the contracts are easer to get and maintain. (Due to being 99% government)

Hello NEET.

As Long as he or she leads well, qui cares?

That's all you have to say about it?

>WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA

I sincerely hope that she does time.

whats her name?

*inhales*
I SAID YOU TALK LIKE A FAG AND YOUR SHITS ALL RETARDED

First rule of investing if you see running and dancing people on a company meeting RUN TO THE FUCKIN HILLS